Home

DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 11:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Alright, had some time tonight to sit down and get a few games in. Just a disclaimer, these games are from the new pre-season tournament. I thought that might be worth noting given that you have unlimited substitutions during the pre-season tournaments, however for these first three games, I used my first team and it looks like my opponents did as well.

Game 1: Swansea City (Me) vs. SL Benfica:

Goals: 3/3
Shots: 10/12
Shots on Target:9/5
Possession %:44/56
Tackles:11/23
Fouls:1/4
Yellow Cards:1/2
Red Cards: 0/0
Injuries:0/0
Offsides: 0/0
Corners: 2/3
Shot Accuracy %: 90/41
Pass Accuracy % 79/82

Misc. Observations: This was a strange game, I jumped out to a 2-0 lead and took it to halftime, in the second time, Benfica mounted a comeback, tied it up, went ahead 2-3 and I drew even with a 90th min. goal. turned out to be a close, hard fought game.

Game 2: CSKA Moscow vs. Swansea (Me)

Goals:0/0
Shots: 14/3
Shots on Target:6/0
Possessions:59/41
Tackles:26/8
Fouls:4/1
YC: 3/0
RC: 0/0
Injuries:0/0
Offsides: 0/1
Corners: 7/1
Shot Accuracy: 42/0
Pass Accuracy: 83/78

Misc. Observations: CSKA Moscow at times seemed to be playing for the draw here, they came into the game with a very defensive formation, possibly trying to cancel mine (I use 4-3-3 Attack). This game was full of turnovers as neither side could seem to hold onto the ball, but Moscow was able to make use of counter attacks and if it hadn't been for my defenders making some timely saves and Fabianski being a wall in the net, this would have been a big loss for me as I just couldn't crack Moscow's defense.

Game 3: Swansea vs. AS Monaco:

Goals: 4/2
Shots: 13/8
Shots on Target:8/5
Possession:41/59
Tackles:7/15
Fouls:3/4
YC: 0/1
RC: 0/1
Injuries: 0/0
Offsides:2/0
Corners: 3/4
Shot Accuracy:61/62
Pass Accuracy: 77/82

Misc. Observations: This was another game that shifted. I jumped out to a 3-0 lead by halftime, Gomis collecting the hat trick. Monaco rallied back in the second half, but in the end, I held on and the win helped me punch my ticket to the semi-final

Old 09-24-2015, 12:21 AM   #18
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Played my 1st preseason tourney with Everton in mexico. OP settings except legacy defending. Solid match.

Everton 2- PSV 1

Shots: 8-11
Possession : 45%-55%
Tackles: 13-11
Fouls: 7-2
Yellows: 4-1
Reds: 0-0
Injuries: 0
Offsides: 3-1
Corners: 3-5
Shot acc: 75%-45%
Pass acc: 73%- 85%

McCarthy and Barkley scored for me, one being cracker from outside box. Replays on xbox one feed.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 01:23 AM   #19
Rookie

bigdawg1690's Arena

OVR: 1

2 games with OP settings.

LA Galaxy (me) 2 - DC United 1

Shots 11-7
On Target 9-4
Possession 50-50
Tackles 3-8
Fouls 2-1
Shot % 81-57
Pass % 86-82

Notes - Good gameplay, won it on an 89th minute cross to a thundering Gerrard who put home the volley.

Manchester City 0 - Everton (me) 2
Shots 1(!) - 9
On Target 0-4
Possession % 44-56
Tackles 9-6
Fouls 2-4
Shot % 0-44
Pass % 85-90

Notes - Whoever coded Man City must have confused them with Stoke cause all they did was sit back on D and bomb long balls till late in the match. Their 1st and only shot wasnt til 78 minutes in and never even got close before that. Really weird game.

Personal notes - Shooting seems rather easy to put on goal (using semi). Goal keepers in both games made some crazy saves right in their grill, ones u rarely see in real life. May need to be knocked down a tick or 2. Also may just be me but I couldnt make tight turns seemingly as well as the CPU did, almost every time I tried I got stripped because my guy was moving a hair slow. Accelaration I assume.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 07:52 AM   #20
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
DF,

I was not trying to sabotage your post, just giving early observations after 10 games in. I will test future matches with your OP settings and give feedback.

Didn't think you were...always open to observations.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:55 AM   #21
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

About to fire it up and get a few games in, and then gotta hit the field for some real Keeper practice...diving is rough at 41...gotta go back to basic drills. Getting older sucks!!!

Should get a decent number of games in over the next three days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 09:07 AM   #22
Pro

Might just be shooting in the dark here but may I suggest to leave pass error at 55 for both User/CPU and increase FT control to around 80 for both? Also shoot error should be around 50~52 for both, higher than that might prevent the CPU from trying long shots in Pro level. I wouldnīt touch the pass speed myself, but if needed, maybe decrease it around to 48. CPU is too perfect in pass sometimes, and I think itīs the most important thing to solve right now. Everything else is great, overall pace etc... If we can make the pass % around the 75%~83% without messing with the overall feeling fo the game, it would be awesome.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:21 AM   #23
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
Might just be shooting in the dark here but may I suggest to leave pass error at 55 for both User/CPU and increase FT control to around 80 for both? Also shoot error should be around 50~52 for both, higher than that might prevent the CPU from trying long shots in Pro level. I wouldnīt touch the pass speed myself, but if needed, maybe decrease it around to 48. CPU is too perfect in pass sometimes, and I think itīs the most important thing to solve right now. Everything else is great, overall pace etc... If we can make the pass % around the 75%~83% without messing with the overall feeling fo the game, it would be awesome.
Pass error I agree
Shooting error I agree
FT 80??? Totally disagree. At 55 im seeing plenty of missed FT. 80 is overkill and not needed. Trying to keep close to default.
Pass speed fine at default
Someone else mention acceleration. I love that this year you cannot exploit cpu with speed all the time. But you can if you make a proper run with a pacey player; but this year a defender will try to stay with you or another will try to stop run. Which is awesome!! Make its rewarding if you get a chance or cross from run. Not sure if this needs to be messed with or not, do not want to make 16 into 15.
Goalies - still not sure about this. Need more matches.
Injuries. Still none at 55. Maybe try at 60. Anyone seeing any?
Fatigue?
I think player ratings and form make a big difference this year. Also what team tactics and individual tactics you use. And who you are playing.
I am enjoying legacy defending better for some reason.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 09-24-2015 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:32 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Pass error I agree
Shooting error I agree
FT 80??? Totally disagree. At 55 im seeing plenty of missed FT. 80 is overkill and not needed. Trying to keep close to default.
Pass speed fine at default
Someone else mention acceleration. I love that this year you cannot exploit cpu with speed all the time. But you can if you make a proper run with a pacey player; but this year a defender will try to stay with you or another will try to stop run. Which is awesome!! Make its rewarding if you get a chance or cross from run. Not sure if this needs to be messed with or not, do not want to make 16 into 15.
Goalies - still not sure about this. Need more matches.
Injuries. Still none at 55. Maybe try at 60. Anyone seeing any?
Fatigue?
I think player ratings and form make a big difference this year. Also what team tactics and individual tactics you use. And who you are playing.
I am enjoying legacy defending better for some reason.

Well in one hand I actually agree with what you said. I also inclined to make smoother changes rather than drastic ones. In fact, I believe drastic sliders change the overall feeling too much, and though it might recreate apropriate stats, it removes the great little things that the AI is capable of. My FT control slider is kind of an exception, but I believe your right. 55 might be the way to go. I even thought of never change any slider by more than 5, as they might introduce unwanted results. I just love the way CPU plays on default sliders, only grip is the passing being so effective. One thing I know for sure is the Acceleration slider reduces the agility, so CPU takes a bit longer to receive the ball and pass, to drible etc. In WC I like to decrease it to 49 or even to 48 on CPU, but in Pro level it might be a bit cheap.

Injuries I raise it to 60, still not many... and severity to 40. This is almost a guaranteed winner formula. At 50 frequency, you wonīt see many injuries, but at default severity get ready to loose key players for months. At 40 is more balanced, at least until time proves me wrong. Once again, to avoid being too drastic, it could be 55/45 for Injury frequency/severity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »