Home

DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2015, 08:30 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

I really like how these sliders feel on Pro. However sometimes I get some games that are just laughably easy. My most recent game:

In season 3 of Barnet career, highest rated player is a 71 CB, mostly low 60s regens.

Barnet 5-1 Wigan

Shots: 8-1
SOT: 6-1
Possession: 54-46
Tackles 4-19
Pass ACC: 85-84

Only problem is, if I bump it up to WC, it's so frustrating. Not in a way that is a legitimate challenge, though. World Class is broken this year, it is nothing but scripted BS, with the CPU making long strings of those bullet passes one after the other and never losing possession before firing wonder goals from outside the box on ridiculous spin-o-rama volleys.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #50
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
Yesterday I had the strangest match... It really made me a bit disappointed, because this game was so balanced before that! I was playing in WC, and normally use the 50/49 set in acceleration and it works quite well.

Playing a career mode with Estoril, 3,5 rated team in Portugal. First matches were in a pre season tournament (wich I loved by the way, great new feature!), and I managed to go through the group fase. Next was semi final against Bolton. I had my players individual intructions set and maybe that made a diference, because my team was everywhere, literally. Bolton couldnīt find space for anything, they couldnīt make any dangerous pass in the midfield, and even when they entered the final third, there was always a CB for the clearing... They still had possession but simply couldnīt use it. It was a joy to see how well my team positioned and cuted options. That resulted in a 4-0 win!!! They were trying so hard that I caught them constantly on the break. It was beatifull and realistic.

Then, final against Wigan, and I already now that a final match in WC is going to be hard, but damn, CPU got a little unhuman there! I realise my tactic didnīt work anymore, but still, they were constantly making those stupid bullet passes (worst game feature in my opinion), like speed light fast passes, and worse, they were doing them like 3 to 5 consecutive passes like that. I couldnīt even see the ball!!! while they were passing from the midfield to edge of area and shooting first time! They did this about 5-6 times and it was awfull to watch! Very unrealistic. Shots were all missed but close enough to hate them too. I won the match 1-0, but you know that feeling, I really hated the match, very unnatural way of playing from Wigan. I got even worse when I realised they finished the match with 92% pass accuracy. Thereīs no way any team could do those consecutive bullet passes and still be able to shoot first time... horrible match indeed.

So, all this to say, Pro might be the real way to go this year, WC is just unrealistic... still, pass speed may be necessary to decrease in CPU. But Iīll keep trying on Pro level and see what happens.
That's why I dropped WC...every time I play it...for a period of time the game is a great stalemate, although the CPU plays too fast. Eventually, it always turns out like you said...bullet passes, usually through the middle followed by a wonder goal, or a goal at an impossible angle....it does feel like WC is broken...can't even imagine Legendary.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:39 AM   #51
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroce
I really like how these sliders feel on Pro. However sometimes I get some games that are just laughably easy. My most recent game:

In season 3 of Barnet career, highest rated player is a 71 CB, mostly low 60s regens.

Barnet 5-1 Wigan

Shots: 8-1
SOT: 6-1
Possession: 54-46
Tackles 4-19
Pass ACC: 85-84

Only problem is, if I bump it up to WC, it's so frustrating. Not in a way that is a legitimate challenge, though. World Class is broken this year, it is nothing but scripted BS, with the CPU making long strings of those bullet passes one after the other and never losing possession before firing wonder goals from outside the box on ridiculous spin-o-rama volleys.
That once in awhile game happens in real life too...think about losses suffered by Man United and Liverpool last year...even Arsenal and Chelsea have lost games that make you scratch your head...there are those games where one team does everything right, and the other team does everything wrong. This is good, unless it starts happening all the time...then sliders need adjusting...marking is the first thing I would touch.

Too easy for you, increase CPU marking by 5 and test.

Too hard for you, increase Player marking by increments of 1 and test.

The above is based off of my sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 08:40 AM   #52
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

Yeah, WC is definitely broken. CPU is just pressing all game and is still faster then any of my players at the end of the game. Plus scoring doesn't work on either sides, most games are decided by one goal or scoreless.

I'm trying full manual now and changed it to Pro, but that feels a bit easy right now. But I feel I am closer to a good feeling with the game on pro then I ever was on WC.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:47 AM   #53
Rookie

Bumping CPU marking up to 55 seemed to help immensely. Getting much closer to a very competitive game. Had a great 2-1 win over Blackburn. I dominated possession, but they created enough real scary opportunities against me to feel reasonable. Their shooting was pretty poor though, other than the goal they scored. Could do with being a championship side.

Barnet 2-1 Blackburn

Shots: 8-5
SOT: 7-2
Possession: 58-42
Tackles 10-10
Pass ACC: 84-83
Old 09-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #54
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Just played my best match so far. A friendly in my Tottenham career vs Bayer Levernkusen. Bayer won 2-1 on a 87th minute goal.
Bayer had a good mix of build up and some long balls. Also counted 6 shots from outside the box, including the game winner that came on a counter.

Stats me/cpu
Possession 50/50
Shots 6/14
SOT 3/5
Tackles 14/13
Fouls 3/2
Shot accuracy 50/35
Pass accuracy 79/83

Professional, 10 min half.
Sliders hum/cpu (not listed =50)

Shot error 53/52
Pass error 55/55
Shot speed 49/49
Pass speed 38/34
Goalkeeper 15/15
Marking 70/60
Run 50/40
Line height 52/52
Width 52/52
Fullback 60/60
FT control 60/60

Only complaint is I wish there were more fouls, but that could have to do with the ref also.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2015, 02:27 PM   #55
Pro

Only problem I have with Pro is the lack of necessary changes on our tactics. Put up a balanced tactic and wonīt need to touch it again for the rest of the season, while on WC changing tactics and intructions is quite necessary, wich is a good thing. But then cames the match were the CPU simply abuses and rapes us, no matter what... Like you guys say, itīs broken as it is. For me, if the bullet pass was removed, Fifa would be a better game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 04:00 PM   #56
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
Only problem I have with Pro is the lack of necessary changes on our tactics. Put up a balanced tactic and wonīt need to touch it again for the rest of the season, while on WC changing tactics and intructions is quite necessary, wich is a good thing. But then cames the match were the CPU simply abuses and rapes us, no matter what... Like you guys say, itīs broken as it is. For me, if the bullet pass was removed, Fifa would be a better game.
Yeah, as is I can't play WC right now...if Pro gets too easy, even with adjustments then I'll move up and figure it out...but there is something seriously wrong with how the cpu plays on WC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »