Home

Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16

This is a discussion on Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 08:48 AM   #9
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
Please test this, itīs an easy version of legendary, but not as cheap as Pro level.
How are these treating you post patch? Have you made any further adjustments?

I've been playing default pro, and enjoying it--but the CPU isn't aggressive enough on offense IMO.

Played Liverpool in my Arsenal MM last night and beat them 2-0 at the Emirates. I think I had around 10 shots and they had 2. The game was fun, I just didn't feel as though they were really ever a threat to score.

I like legendary, and the challenge it presents. But I don't want to get to the point of the game being more frustrated than fun. This game is a break from reality for me--I don't need MORE stress LOL.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrycurran62
I've got the update on ps4 and I can't see any difference in gameplay.

Well thatīs strange indeed... itīs hard to make conclusions but today I finally got the patch on xbox one and the game felt somehow diferent. A very sublime change but somethingīs there I believe. I immediatly launched a kick off match on legendary, default sliders (unplayble for me before the patch, most times, because of the abusing pass speed and acuracy from CPU). I always play a kick off game with Benfica vs FC Porto in the first tests, and today with default sliders I thought "lets see what the CPU will make to win this match" and I actually got a little surprised because the match felt pretty good.
At least, placebo or not, FC Porto made all kinds of passes, and I really mean ALL kinds. They passed around but not forever, like it used to happen and also missed a lot of passes in my final third, simply because they just tried risky ones, instead of the usual tikitaka around my box followed by a first time shot.

Now, playing other matches on tournament mode, that usual move form the CPU is still there, but toned down. For the first time, I had teams finishing with 83% pass accuracy, and it felt that way. Most important part for me is that, dunno why, but I felt the pace spot on. I was spending so much time with sliders that maybe they have hidden the best part of the game for me, but still, how could I have missed it? I mean, itīs not a massive change, but then again, I see things I didnīt before, like my defenders steping up for a loose ball or a slightly overhit pass to antecipate CPU... It feels kind of better on defense. I played 3 tournament matches on legendary and never felt the need to change anything! Won Mexico (with Portugal) with a close 1-2, where I dominated possession with around 60%!!! Never did it before. Won Chile 0-3, gave them no chance and an early goal seemed to drop the CPU morale way down. Drawed a very hard match against slovenia were they clearly had physical advantage and here yes, they had 90% pass accuracy.

So those annoying things still happen, but not as much. CPU seems more human in some way. First touch control is toned down, and this Iīm sure of it, as I saw the CPU struggling to control a big % of passes on every single match I played.

I dunno... canīt really tell if they touched lot of things, but the game does feel diferent, more balanced, and I like it so far.

Thereīs some people saying that they had to reinstall the game to feel the patch diferences, maybe thatīs an option to consider?
Old 10-08-2015, 09:26 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
How are these treating you post patch? Have you made any further adjustments?

I've been playing default pro, and enjoying it--but the CPU isn't aggressive enough on offense IMO.

Played Liverpool in my Arsenal MM last night and beat them 2-0 at the Emirates. I think I had around 10 shots and they had 2. The game was fun, I just didn't feel as though they were really ever a threat to score.

I like legendary, and the challenge it presents. But I don't want to get to the point of the game being more frustrated than fun. This game is a break from reality for me--I don't need MORE stress LOL.
Like I said in previous post, games feels pretty good to me, even on legendary. And I know what you mean about pro, some games feel too cheap, but on Legendary I also hate the feeling of being abused and it ends up being too stressfull... not what we need indeed.

For now, I would advise you to try default sliders on legendary, but change the Acc to 48 on CPU. This still makes wonders as the CPU wonīt have magical reactions, either on attack and defense. My sweet spot seems to be 49, but to adapt yourself, use 48. It wonīt feel cheap, CPU still had ways to play against you, but this way you can still take advantage of fast players, and also control the ball with time.

For now I still need some more games but Iīm thinking to keep all the other sliders on default, as I felt I was missing some things with shot errors and pass errors, like good crosses, better shots etc. And donīt worry about CPU shooting, this morning they tried every shot against and they missed lots of them, even some easy ones that should have gone in.

Now, important reminder, legendary needs to be played patiently on defence, talke it easy, cover passing lanes and once in a while use teammate pressing. They seem to be better at this now, but you still have to time it right.

Ah, another thing, CPU is making way more fouls. Dunno if its default sliders or update... truth is this morning I had and average of 5 fouls a match from the CPU, including a red card and two yellows, all in the three matches I played on tournament. Just protect the ball as soon as CPU is getting close, change directions as well, donīt even need sprint, just a bit of calm and thinking. Most times, they will foul. I think the most I had today was a match with 7 fouls from CPU (10 mins halves).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 09:33 AM   #12
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Quote:
Like I said in previous post, games feels pretty good to me, even on legendary. And I know what you mean about pro, some games feel too cheap, but on Legendary I also hate the feeling of being abused and it ends up being too stressfull... not what we need indeed.

For now, I would advise you to try default sliders on legendary, but change the Acc to 48 on CPU. This still makes wonders as the CPU wonīt have magical reactions, either on attack and defense. My sweet spot seems to be 49, but to adapt yourself, use 48. It wonīt feel cheap, CPU still had ways to play against you, but this way you can still take advantage of fast players, and also control the ball with time.

For now I still need some more games but Iīm thinking to keep all the other sliders on default, as I felt I was missing some things with shot errors and pass errors, like good crosses, better shots etc. And donīt worry about CPU shooting, this morning they tried every shot against and they missed lots of them, even some easy ones that should have gone in.

Now, important reminder, legendary needs to be played patiently on defence, talke it easy, cover passing lanes and once in a while use teammate pressing. They seem to be better at this now, but you still have to time it right.

Ah, another thing, CPU is making way more fouls. Dunno if its default sliders or update... truth is this morning I had and average of 5 fouls a match from the CPU, including a red card and two yellows, all in the three matches I played on tournament. Just protect the ball as soon as CPU is getting close, change directions as well, donīt even need sprint, just a bit of calm and thinking. Most times, they will foul. I think the most I had today was a match with 7 fouls from CPU (10 mins halves).

Sounds great. I'll give default legendary a go tonight just changing CPU ACC to 48.

I'm going to replay the LIV game anyway as my goal differential through 3 BPL games was 7:1. Scored most in league and allowed the least. Obviously needs to be a bit harder.

Side note, GK don't need to be turned way down? I thought everyone had them at 15/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2015, 09:39 AM   #13
Pro

To be honest, canīt really tell. Iīm starting to believe sliders work when we want to create some discrepancy. If we lower both of them, the diference isnīt that big. Besides, EA claimed to have tuned GKīs so I want to wait and see what weīre getting on default.
Still, this morning, while playing on default, I saw all kinds of stuff, good saves, bad saves etc... seemed well balanced so far, specially with the default slider for shoot accuracy.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:10 AM   #14
Banned

Changing The sliders make a big difference. But still no one seems to know how to make the game more positive and balanced. It's very either or. So it's too easy or too hard. I can't find the Balance. And no I really can't see any difference in the game post patch 2. I will say that there's a massive discrepancy with the goalies abilities. Last game I played he absolutely stopped everything I threw at him. He was completely unbeatable. The spike was amazing which tells me that ea are still heavily scripting the game. Very frustrating.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:15 AM   #15
Pro

Ok I do 't know what to think anymore. Today I fired.up the game and it felt a totally diferent game again. Way harder, more possession for cpu again, Venezuela dominating me with 94% pass accuracy... I don't get it. I get that people don't see the diferences after patch because they were so small, but one thing I'm sure... I could handle possession against any weaker team but today, I've struggled against anyone! The game seems to be bipolar and behaves.diferently everytime we launch it? Weird... Yesterday I had my sliders on and only reset them right before the first post patch match... Maybe that's something to have in mind?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 10:26 AM   #16
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Quote:
Ok I do 't know what to think anymore. Today I fired.up the game and it felt a totally diferent game again. Way harder, more possession for cpu again, Venezuela dominating me with 94% pass accuracy... I don't get it. I get that people don't see the diferences after patch because they were so small, but one thing I'm sure... I could handle possession against any weaker team but today, I've struggled against anyone! The game seems to be bipolar and behaves.diferently everytime we launch it? Weird... Yesterday I had my sliders on and only reset them right before the first post patch match... Maybe that's something to have in mind?

Yeah I tried them last night and it was abysmal too.

Played a "slightly watered down" version of set B of the comm sliders and it was a lot of fun. Need to be a BIT harder; but from my experience last night, I'm getting close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »