Home

Gnemi's FIFA 16 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Gnemi's FIFA 16 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 01:25 AM   #73
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Gnemi's FIFA 16 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

Just finished back-to-back 0-0 draws against Manchester United and...Watford.

I was outshot by the CPU around 15-5 average in each game.

Something just doesn't feel right about this game right now. I'm really struggling to get the results I'd expect consistently. Too many penalties as well.

Through 33 games in my career, there have been 58 goals scored, an average of less than two per game, the lowest in the league. It's becoming ridiculous.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:30 AM   #74
Rookie

SabresFan09's Arena

OVR: 2

What camera settings are you using?
Old 10-16-2015, 03:11 AM   #75
Rookie

GingaGeordie's Arena

OVR: 0

In order to get these playing real well for me I've scrapped the WC Home/Leg Away system and went Legendary for all games now. Also set my custom tactics to play aggressive. Seems to be working, last few games have been 4-1 win, 1-1, 3-3, 0-3 loss, 2-1 win. Only changes I've made to the sliders are to GK's up to default 50, actually seen more realistic saves/errors on that value with any set, although I'm still gonna test with lower values and maybe even a slightly higher one just to see how things pan out. Also changed user FT error to default too, 45 feels like every player in my team has the FT on Ronaldinho...when Paul Dummett is controlling the ball perfect from a cross field lob then something is wrong for me haha.

Stats using your sliders with my edits on Legendary in my last match. Only got the attacking fire power after some great signings haha (Bought Dybala from Juventus and then loaned Kenedy from Chelsea, they are beasts on this.)

I took an early lead from a corner, Wijnaldum, 2 Arsenal players plus their GK going for it, Wij wins the header, ball lands at Coloccini's feet 2 yards from goal for an easy tap in, kept onside by an Arsenal player on the line. Arsenal equaliser came at 70 mins, they'd just brought Oxlade-Chamberlain on who ran Dummett ragged, cut inside and leathered one around Krul. I decided to just try and hold on from there and take a point (hence the tackle numbers being higher from me) as a point away at Arsenal is a good one. But I got lucky late on, Krul goal kick headed on by Sissoko into Dybala's path, 1 on 1 v Cech, chipped him from edge of the box in injury time haha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 09:07 AM   #76
mfp
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Just finished back-to-back 0-0 draws against Manchester United and...Watford.

I was outshot by the CPU around 15-5 average in each game.

Something just doesn't feel right about this game right now. I'm really struggling to get the results I'd expect consistently. Too many penalties as well.

Through 33 games in my career, there have been 58 goals scored, an average of less than two per game, the lowest in the league. It's becoming ridiculous.
Well here's a question for ya: are you creating chances and not converting, or are you just not creating enough goal scoring opportunities?

I will say though that I seem to have weird streaks with this game, like I'll have several really poor games in a row. We're talking frustration, can't score, can't defend. I don't know if it's the game itself, or if it's just if you're not 100% on point, you'll get punished.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:08 AM   #77
mfp
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaGeordie
In order to get these playing real well for me I've scrapped the WC Home/Leg Away system and went Legendary for all games now. Also set my custom tactics to play aggressive. Seems to be working, last few games have been 4-1 win, 1-1, 3-3, 0-3 loss, 2-1 win. Only changes I've made to the sliders are to GK's up to default 50, actually seen more realistic saves/errors on that value with any set, although I'm still gonna test with lower values and maybe even a slightly higher one just to see how things pan out. Also changed user FT error to default too, 45 feels like every player in my team has the FT on Ronaldinho...when Paul Dummett is controlling the ball perfect from a cross field lob then something is wrong for me haha.

Stats using your sliders with my edits on Legendary in my last match. Only got the attacking fire power after some great signings haha (Bought Dybala from Juventus and then loaned Kenedy from Chelsea, they are beasts on this.)

I took an early lead from a corner, Wijnaldum, 2 Arsenal players plus their GK going for it, Wij wins the header, ball lands at Coloccini's feet 2 yards from goal for an easy tap in, kept onside by an Arsenal player on the line. Arsenal equaliser came at 70 mins, they'd just brought Oxlade-Chamberlain on who ran Dummett ragged, cut inside and leathered one around Krul. I decided to just try and hold on from there and take a point (hence the tackle numbers being higher from me) as a point away at Arsenal is a good one. But I got lucky late on, Krul goal kick headed on by Sissoko into Dybala's path, 1 on 1 v Cech, chipped him from edge of the box in injury time haha!
Wow, how did you get so many tackles against the CPU? I don't think I've ever almost doubled the CPU's tackle number! Are you playing with Legacy defending?
Old 10-16-2015, 10:53 AM   #78
Rookie

GingaGeordie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
Wow, how did you get so many tackles against the CPU? I don't think I've ever almost doubled the CPU's tackle number! Are you playing with Legacy defending?
No, tactical defending for me. Legacy is too easy. It's all timing really. Once I took the early lead I decided to play conservative and keep energy levels high throughout the squad. That, combined with Arsenal's direct play, led to a lot of tackling opportunities. Which in the second half I took with aplomb. Always try to go into a game against the "Big 4/5" with a set style, free-flowing offense to start. Whether it works or not, I go defensive after 25 until 70 mins where I then start to play a counter attack style to undo the CPU and exploit the gaps they leave when pushing forward on me. Leads to plenty fouls too when I hit them on the counter. Hence the relatively high foul count in that game considering how rare fouls are on certain settings/aspects of FIFA 16.

Will say no matter what, I'll never drop back to World Class, game is incredibly flawed on that difficulty. On Legendary, with my modified version of Gnemi's sliders, each team has that individuality about them, a big factor for me when playing through a long career. No-one wants to play against the exact same style every game.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:07 AM   #79
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

I've been using default sliders with gk at 25, WC home, Legendary away but I felt this was a good thread to share.

I've been doing a career mode just as the brazil manager and i've noticed a trend, as someone stated earlier, the cpu seems to get its most chances, AFTER you score. If I dont score, odds are the cpu doesn't. But goaless draw games are rare, most of my games are 2-0, 2-1. Im still in wc qualifying so I havent faced a team better than me yet so it may be just lack of competition.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:08 AM   #80
Pro

Are you guys seeing too much first shots in right on the edge of your box from the CPU? That's the thing that bores me the most. Matches are varied but every team tries a couple of those every match.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »