Home

Gnemi's FIFA 16 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Gnemi's FIFA 16 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 08:16 PM   #57
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gnemi's FIFA 16 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I'm going to keep playing tonight. I won't say "testing" because that's not what I'm about or how I like to do this stuff.

I actually play games in my career and unless the results are absolutely egregious, I move on to the next game and keep refining. It's not going to bother me if the first season of my career is spent refining sliders. I'm perfectly happy with that and I think it helps build a larger sample size of the actual activity that I engage in most with the FIFA series in the first place!
Are you still running with the sliders on the OP Gnemi? I'd like to contibute with some thoughts and stats as I'm about to begin my west brom career mode. If not, let me know the changes you've made!
Old 10-14-2015, 09:28 PM   #58
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
Just an update, I've been noodling around all the threads here for sliders, and am going to try something for myself tonight.

I hope you don't mind me posting this set here, just an idea that I had. If you would like me to remove, let me know, no harm no foul. I'm going to use this set, the Community Set C, and the post that EvertonianSteeler made in that thread. I'll give a bit of an explanation for each.

I really have no idea how it will play, so if you'd like feel free to test, but if not I'll just post my findings either later tonight or tomorrow. I play WC, Slow Speed, 10 Min Halves, and use semi basically across the board.

Speed 51/50 -- I played a few games with this setting on WC and it made it feel like I had more of a shot in some of the situations where the defense catches you from behind even if you are using a pacey winger.

Acc 49/49 -- Saw this number posted today and haven't tried it yet. Not sure what it will do to fatigue, but I've seen multiple people say this helps with some of the speed issues on WC

Shot Error 50/53 -- I like this number from this set, especially since I personally find Pro too easy, but WC a bit too hard on defaults.

Pass Error 53/57 -- Just ticked the CPU Pass Error down 1 to see if it makes any difference

Shot Speed 51/51 -- So far have had no problems with this, unless it is part of the reason we are seeing more shots hit the post...If we find out that is the case, maybe a 48/48 number would be more appropriate?

Pass Speed 45/25 (might do 28 or 30 for CPU) -- I know this is the biggest point of contention so far in all the threads. I don't dislike the 40 pass speed that Gnemi posted here, but I've been seeing that at 25-30 the 'drilled pass' comes back. I really haven't seen much of the drilled pass being an issue personally, but I want to see if a mid 20's to 30 value for pass speed ruins the CPU completely. If it doesn't, it might make it easier in the midfield to intercept the ball without making YOU overpowered.

GK Ability 25/25 -- I've been pretty against putting GK this low, but I've played a few games at 29 and 28 and I haven't seen any stupid plays by the goalie yet...if those crop up I might put it back to 28 or 29.

Marking 50/50 -- I don't dislike Gnemi's idea for this but it just feels wrong to me when I play, gonna try Marking at 50 for now.

Run Freq 50/50 -- Read in another post that Run Freq and Marking are pretty tied together and I want to keep them the same.

H/L/W/FB are all from EvertonianSteeler's post in the Community thread (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=1891) He gives ranges for what feels good to him, and I chose based on what I thought would be a fair starting point.
Height 55/55
Length 48/48
Width 55/55
FB 55/55

FT 45/50 -- This is just making it easier for me as I still feel at a disadvantage. Absolutely hate any number over 50 for FT so far...makes the ball bounce around like crazy and I just personally hate that.

Injury ones are 65/65 and 40/40 like everywhere else.

I know all of us are looking for sliders that fit our play-style, and I am more like you guys where I think keeping it fairly close to the defaults is important. This is why I didn't make any extreme variation except for GK Ability and for CPU pass speed. Maybe a middle ground for CPU pass speed instead of 17 or 40 would actually give us the best of both worlds. Worth a shot.

Either way, let me know what you think and/or if you want me to remove from thread.
Wow your set values are so close to my Set C hybrid

My set is working excellently btw.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:13 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
Wow your set values are so close to my Set C hybrid

My set is working excellently btw.
Anything you would suggest changing then? Still at work for the next 2 hours before I can play with it...
Old 10-14-2015, 10:40 PM   #60
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

Just played my first game with these in my west brom CM. I loved the game play, but like you guys have said the lack of goals is frustrating. I honestly only felt like city might score one time, but Lindegaard pulled off an awesome save, though it didn't seem "bionic" like you've discussed. Seemed natural enough for a solid keeper to make. I'll play more and continue to update.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (413.4 KB, 72 views)
Old 10-14-2015, 11:01 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
Anything you would suggest changing then? Still at work for the next 2 hours before I can play with it...
Seriously most of my values are within 5 points of yours lol

The only two with 5+ points difference is my FT is 50/50 and Marking is 58/58. Everything else is really similar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 11:34 PM   #62
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

Second game, this was away so I played on legendary. Initial thoughts pretty much remain the same, seems nearly impossible to score. Getting the chances isn't the issue, it's perfect actually. There's not an insane amount of shots, or too little. I love it. Have you experimented with keepers at 0? That seems crazy but maybe? Or maybe shot speed is the problem? Thought that feels natural in it's current value. -__-

Watford a Lithuanian goal keeper was playing, not Gomes. You could have told me that picked up Neuer in the summer and I would have believed it. I had a corner in the 84th and used "run to the near post" Jonny Evans comes roaring in with a screaming header from not 6 yards away....literally it was insane how hard I hit that s*** and the keep just beats it away like it was a shot from 40 yards out....absolutely incredible. Mind bending.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (442.4 KB, 71 views)
Old 10-15-2015, 01:13 AM   #63
Rookie

First game done on the sliders I posted above.

I'm Portsmouth, lost 3-2 to S****horpe United...so I found some goals! We'll see if the high scoring is a trend or just what happened in this game...

Some stats...me on left, S****horpe on the right

Shots 12 to 11
On target 7 to 8
Possession 46 to 54
Tackles 4 to 14
Fouls 2 to 2
Yellows 1 to 0
1 offsides each
3 corners for me, none for them
58% shot accuracy for me, 72 for them
87 to 89 pass

Played well, was fun and open but still hard to get an opportunity (but not impossible, clearly). Will keep playing on this to continue to see how it feels.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:53 AM   #64
Rookie

Game 2 was also fun! Very different from the last game, a lot more difficult, got lucky that I got a penalty to tie it late in the 1st half. Got a 1-1 draw against Huddersfield.

Stats, me on left, Huddersfield on the right
Shots 3 against 15 (lol, not a great game for me)
Shots on Target 3 against 6
Possession 39 against 61
Tackles 8 against 15
Fouls 3 against 1
Corners 2 against 8
shot accuracy 100 against 40
pass 78 against 90

Liking them so far...must say, 2 different games with different styles and scores. Hard but not impossible....Def give it a try guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »