Home

Velocityy's Pro/WC Middle Ground Sliders

This is a discussion on Velocityy's Pro/WC Middle Ground Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Velocityy's Pro/WC Middle Ground Sliders

Hey all,

I'm fairly new the community this year, have been posting and testing and playing for the last month or so. I played my first full season as Portsmouth in League 2 on professional, and got promoted. Once I got to League 1, I realized that Pro was just too easy...I had won two straight games 4-0/5-0 and it didn't feel like a challenge. WC on defaults is just way too difficult for me, and I started to mess around with the slider sets posted here to see what I could figure out for myself.

This set is a mix of the Community Sliders, Gnemi's Sliders, and EvertonianSteeler's post found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=1891. So far it has been working for me in that it gives me a challenge like I want, but I don't feel like I'm up against an impossible opponent.

The goal for me, is to have a game that is fun to play, not frustrating...and a game that has variance in final scores from game to game. I want to say at the end of the season "that felt right" not "man how did I finish in the promotion places in the table 1 year after getting promoted from the league below" (unless of course you make some great transfers and improve the team that much, haha).

Feel free to give them a try if you are also stuck in between difficulties and let me know what you think!

World Class, Slow, 10/15 Min halves. I use Tactical Defending and Semi on basically everything, but you can try whatever settings you like.

Speed 51/50
Acc 49/49
Shot Error 50/53
Pass Error 53/57
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 45/25

Injury freq 65/65
Injury severity 40/40
GK Ability 25/25 OR 30/25. CPU very good on corners/crosses, so 30 for your GK helps with that, but defense on these plays is also key, make sure you are patient with learning how to stop it.
Marking 50/50
Run Freq 50/50
Height 55/55
Length 48/48
Width 55/55
FB 55/55
FT 45/50

So far on these settings I've had a good mix of games with some higher scoring and lower scoring affairs...where the opponent does try to score, but their defense isn't suffocating either.

If you have suggestions on changes, feel free to let me know. Either way, if you decide to try them, I hope you enjoy!

(Just for reference, last 5 games on these sliders: 3-2 loss, 1-1 draw, 2-0 win, 0-0 draw, 1-0 win)

Last edited by Velocityy; 10-23-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 04:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Velocityy's Pro/WC Middle Ground Sliders

[quote=Velocityy;2047767877]Hey all,

I'm fairly new the community this year, have been posting and testing and playing for the last month or so. I played my first full season as Portsmouth in League 2 on professional, and got promoted. Once I got to League 1, I realized that Pro was just too easy...I had won two straight games 4-0/5-0 and it didn't feel like a challenge. WC on defaults is just way too difficult for me, and I started to mess around with the slider sets posted here to see what I could figure out for myself.

This set is a mix of the Community Sliders, Gnemi's Sliders, and EvertonianSteeler's post found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=1891. So far it has been working for me in that it gives me a challenge like I want, but I don't feel like I'm up against an impossible opponent.

The goal for me, is to have a game that is fun to play, not frustrating...and a game that has variance in final scores from game to game. I want to say at the end of the season "that felt right" not "man how did I finish in the promotion places in the table 1 year after getting promoted from the league below" (unless of course you make some great transfers and improve the team that much, haha).

Feel free to give them a try if you are also stuck in between difficulties and let me know what you think!

World Class, Slow, 10/15 Min halves. I use Tactical Defending and Semi on basically everything, but you can try whatever settings you like.

Speed 51/50
Acc 49/49
Shot Error 50/53
Pass Error 53/57
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 45/25

Injury freq 65/65
Injury severity 40/40
GK Ability 25/25
Marking 50/50
Run Freq 50/50
Height 55/55
Length 48/48
Width 55/55
FB 55/55
FT 45/50

So far on these settings I've had a good mix of games with some higher scoring and lower scoring affairs...where the opponent does try to score, but their defense isn't suffocating either.

If you have suggestions on changes, feel free to let me know. Either way, if you decide to try them, I hope you enjoy!

(Just for reference, last 5 games on these sliders: 3-2 loss,

1-1 draw, 2-0 win, 0-0 draw, 1-0 win)[/

Hi there,I like your sliders will definitely give them a go,only changes I'll make is play on legendary and play shot error at 48 and pass error at 47,and have cpu shot error on 52,will get back at some stage and let u know how it goes.

Last edited by focus59; 10-15-2015 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Wrong way round
Old 10-15-2015, 05:02 PM   #3
Rookie

[quote=focus59;2047768364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
Hey all,

Speed 51/50
Acc 49/49
Shot Error 50/53
Pass Error 53/57
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 45/25

Injury freq 65/65
Injury severity 40/40
GK Ability 25/25
Marking 50/50
Run Freq 50/50
Height 55/55
Length 48/48
Width 55/55
FB 55/55
FT 45/50

(Just for reference, last 5 games on these sliders: 3-2 loss,

1-1 draw, 2-0 win, 0-0 draw, 1-0 win)[/

Hi there,I like your sliders will definitely give them a go,only changes I'll make is play on legendary and play pass error at 48 and shot error 47,and have cpu pass error on 52,will get back at some stage and let u know how it goes.
Cool, thanks! Let me know how it plays on Legendary...I'm nowhere near good enough for that level yet (trust me , I've tried, haha).
Old 10-15-2015, 05:21 PM   #4
Rookie

[quote=Velocityy;2047768372]
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus59

Cool, thanks! Let me know how it plays on Legendary...I'm nowhere near good enough for that level yet (trust me , I've tried, haha).

Probably be next week mate am away at present with no xbox(boo hoo) but itching to try.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:16 AM   #5
Rookie

Has anyone had a chance to play on these? How have you liked them? I've continued to have varied games which have been tough but not impossible...just feels right to me. Can adjust shot error/pass error as I start to improve on the WC level as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 09:02 AM   #6
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Im gonna plug these in later today and let ya know how it goes man.
Old 10-19-2015, 06:18 PM   #7
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm try these now in my Chesterfield Career Mode only difference is I don't have time to play 10-15 min slow halves so I'm be doing 7-8 min normal speed

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V
Old 10-19-2015, 08:06 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
I'm try these now in my Chesterfield Career Mode only difference is I don't have time to play 10-15 min slow halves so I'm be doing 7-8 min normal speed
Cool, not sure how that will play. I've continued on these sliders for the better part of my Portsmouth League 1 season (about 28 of my 33 games on these). I'm mid table, starting to slowly adjust and get better, but it's still hard and you really have to make the right plays and play good defense. I think at this point I'm 13-9-11 or something close to that. Each game is a challenge!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »