Home

My sliders - for a world class stuggler

This is a discussion on My sliders - for a world class stuggler within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2015, 07:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My sliders - for a world class stuggler

Hi All,

I have been tinkering with sliders for about 100 games or so. I have tested all of them, making things harder, easier, slower, faster etc etc. I have finally settled on a slider set, and thought I would share it in case it helps anyone who (like me) may struggle on World Class, but finds Pro way too easy.

I have tried to create a set where it feels even on the playing field, but I know both User and CPU can score- if they work hard. Anyway here goes- any questions or feedback would be appreciated! I play on World Class, pretty much everything assisted..

Sprint 50/50- (I did have +1 for user, but I feel this gives too much advantage and makes chance creation that bit too easy)

Acceleration 50/50- (as per above)

Shot Error 50/50- (recently dropped down, did have CPU at 55-60. The reason for going back to default is that I actually want to feel scared when the CPU attacks! at 55-60 I was never worried really)

Pass Error 50/65- (ok so 65 may seem high, but the CPU is so damned effective at passing that this seems to level the abilities, for me anyway)

Shot Speed 50/50- (have never tinkered with this, but if i did I think would reduce a bit for both- any suggestions?)

Pass Speed 50/40- (having CPU at over 40 seems to result in them over-using the drilled pass, IMO. Would be happy to reduce mine a bit too, if wanting to level things out a bit more)

GK Ability 45/45- (GK's are crazy good in this game, but I don't feel the need to reduce them too much- with the lower CPU marking I get quite a few chances per game, and have seen them let in some really silly goals at levels 35 and even 40)

Injuries 50/50- (for both)

Marking 50/40- (I am terrible at defending, so even at 50 the CPU gets plenty of shots in. Having CPU at 40 allows me more time on the ball- at 50 its seems like you are crowded and I can rarely find a way through-which was not good for my rage!)

Run Frequency 52/52- (I like a few extra runs, would consider increasing this a bit more)

Line Height 53/53- (I find the defences a bit too deep at default)

Line Length 49/49- (to go along with the height, really)

Line Width 52/52- (players seem to close to the middle on default- would consider increasing this a bit more)

Fullback Position 50/50- (I feel they get forward plenty enough on default, but not too much!)

First Touch Error 50/65- (65 may seem high for CPU, but when playing lower level BPL teams, the players seem unrealistically skillful!)

Last edited by Mizenberg; 10-26-2015 at 07:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 12:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My sliders - for a world class stuggler

Hi,
What are the half length?
I 'll definitely give these sliders a try.
I use 6 mins halves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »