Home

FIFA 16 Normal Speed Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Normal Speed Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2016, 04:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Normal Speed Sliders

Will try it.

An other thing as concerns for my modification : with pass error at 0 ; there still is enought passes who are intercepted by CPU ; BUT there is no more some dude passes.No more flying passe when you expected a ground pass or so (don't know if i m explicit enought....sorry but english isn't my born language..)

So i will start at 30 and higher it 10 by 10 until i find something right.
Seted up GK at 12/12 too
Old 01-11-2016, 09:58 AM   #10
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

Sliders updated! Check them out! I will shortly upload some demo video, too!!
Old 01-11-2016, 07:14 PM   #11
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

Here's a new video of the sliders playing! I've also added it to the main post!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 01:51 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielz
Hello everyone,
I've been following (and helping) since years the Matt&Orion and OS community sliders but this year I felt that there is something i will never like about the way those sliders play: the SLOW speed. So I decided to create my own set of sliders and sharing this with you all, who knows, maybe somebody will like it too.

First of all, i want to thank a lot all the work that Matt and Orion and all the other members of OS like Gnemi and Reaper and EvertonianSteeler and Ricardocarneiro have done to make FIFA a better game. All their ideas helped really a lot to create my "perfect" set of sliders to enjoy the game at the fullest

Well as I said before the Slow speed was just unrealistic for me, I mean you can simulate in a really good way the slower parts of a match, like building the game or giving the time to organize to the defense, but there are other parts that felt completely unrelistic, like fast first touch passes or player accelerations to do solo plays! And also most of the premier league matches and some other leagues matches too plays at really high intensity and are really phisical (who saw espanyol-barcelona today? its really hard to simulate that intensity of play with slow speed sliders!)
And plus using slow speed made the goalkepeers be like superheros and unless i put shot speed at 52-53 and gk at 10-15 (which means that robben with right foot will kick bomb shots everytime and neuer not blocking a single cross or corner which make it pretty unrealistic) I couldn't use anymore finesse shot anymore from outside the box (yes im not a good manual shooter ).

So my goal was to create a set of sliders that played fast and tried to slower it down! I'm pretty happy with what i got!

UPDATE 11/01/2016: It's great to see that also OS Community sliders switched to Normal speed.

I've just changed the width slider for all the sets, the reason is that at the end of every match against every kind of team (3 stars or 5 stars) I always ended up having 20+ shots. Now, watching some real matches on tv (especially on serie A) the number of shots is really often between 6 and 15 depending on the team tactic. So I realized that having the width at 60 made a bit too easy reaching the goal because of the holes at the center that the defense created. So I put it back to 50 and guess what? My number of shots has prerry much decreased. Now it's a little bit tougher passing through the defense but it made the game much funnier and challenging!
Cheers!

The Normal Speed Set by Danielz
15 Mins, World Class/Legendary, Normal Speed.
Legacy/Tactical Defending
Full manual.

Sprint 40/40 Sprint slowed it down to make the overall pace slower, you can even use 35 but i like 40 because there are more fouls and a bit more phisicality! There is NO jogging animation!
Acceleration 47/47- This one slowed down too. Also 46/46 plays great but i didn't want to lower it that much to doesnt let him affect the player's energy
Shot Error 55/55 - Credit to OS community sliders! On 15 min halves plays amazing, otherwise use 53/53
Pass Error 63/63- The CPU will almost always have <90% pass. At 65/65 it felt too easy to play and the CPU was doing silly errors even with technically gifted players. 63 works just fine!
Shot Speed 51/51 - That's my personal preference using manual shooting, i saw that using default 50/50 some shots were like "heavy ball" effect. During real games i often see players kicking the ball with not much effort and the ball travelling at really high speed (an example is coco martina goal in southampton-arsenal during the boxing day).
Pass Speed 40/30 - This is still work in progress. The fact is that if the CPU pass is lower like 25 the "tiki-taka" effect will increase. A higher pass speed impacts the direct play of the CPU taking more risky passes, a thing that personally I love. The side-effect is that the overall pace of the game will increase too making it less realistic. For now 30 is the right value and using Sprint at 40 makes the game more phisical and we will see more fouls and we will be able to steal more balls from the CPU! For the User if you use manual pass and don't abuse of the drill pass 40 is great, otherwise with assisted pass use 30 too!
Injury Frequency 75/75, - Credit to OS community sliders.
Injury Severity 35/35, - Credit to OS community sliders.
GK Ability 45/45, - That's what i love most about this set. We can keep the keepers much more higher than the slow speed set and they will still be "human" without doing stupid things on corners or free kick or high balls! Using 51 speed shot makes the gk don't catch strong shots from the distance but at the same time block easy balls and have more reaction! We can now using the finess shot from outside the box! If you are bad manual shooters just like me you can lower CPU GK to 40.
Marking 54/54, - Personal preference. I saw there is not a lof of ADD and some defenders still give you the time to turn and aim at the goal.
Run Frequency 35/35, As i told the overall game is already too pacey so lowering the run frequency makes it slow down a bit and we won't see crazy players running everywhere in the pitch.
Height 62/62, Personal preference. I also like 65/65 as it's used by Matt!
Length 50/50, - Default slider, feels fine but still work in progress
Width 50/50, - Update 11/01 Before at 60/60 was a bit too easy reaching the goal and all the matches ended with 20+ shots for the user. Now it's a bit harder but the stats are fine and we really feel that we have to take advantage of the few occasions we have to score, especially against top quality clubs!
Fullbacks 40/40, - With the new 1.05 patch the Fullback overlaps all the time so I lowered it and I found that now they act in a more intelligent way!
First Touch Error 60/60 - Personal preference. Since using normal speed reduce in general the ADD effect we can still keep 60/60 that combined with low speed pass doesn't make the players miss every stop but not even control every kind of ball. Humanizes the CPU too! If you use 25 for the CPU speed pass you can incease FT to 65

So in the end the game still feels a bit fast in some moments but that's the closest simulation of the real game that i got comparing it to real matches from premier league, liga espanola and serie A.

Hope you enjoy them.

PS sorry for my english errors!

Here there are some different variations according to the different styles of play, tastes and abilities.

Hi can I just suggest something,

I see your passing is at 40/30,I use 36/36 or 35/35 and I personally find them ok for normal speed.I will try your sliders with a few adjustments,have a look at mine focus 59(I am on Xbox 360 though)
Old 02-19-2016, 12:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by focus59
Hi can I just suggest something,

I see your passing is at 40/30,I use 36/36 or 35/35 and I personally find them ok for normal speed.I will try your sliders with a few adjustments,have a look at mine focus 59(I am on Xbox 360 though)
Are you on assisted or manual?
Old 04-09-2016, 08:34 AM   #14
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

Sliders Updated and a brand new video.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:30 AM   #15
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

Played Leicester City - Whest Ham with the new updated set of sliders!

Hoping to hear some feeback from you!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 01:01 PM   #16
Rookie

Works on 1.05 patch???

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »