Home

Focus59 Fifa16 PS4 Gameplay sliders.

This is a discussion on Focus59 Fifa16 PS4 Gameplay sliders. within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2016, 03:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Focus59 Fifa16 PS4 Gameplay sliders(easy to moderate legendary)

Hello all,
Sometime back I posted on here for Fifa 16 Xbox 360 gameplay sliders,which you should still find in the thread column should you need them,however I personally have moved to PS4 and after a lot of trouble getting used to a new console have finally come up with a set of sliders I can actually play on legendary with.
Legendary on Xbox 360 somehow funnily enough seems easier than on PS4,maybe it's me I don't know,I wanted to share with you what I've come up with you may wish to try them,make alterations,post comments I've had a few games with these now and I find the game is "playable" and "enjoyable" not necessarily super realistic,but I find these keep the cpu "out of your face" plus there's plenty of space which I think is crucial on legendary.

10 minute halves(try lower if you wish)
Legendary or world class(adjust settings to suit)
Air balls.
Slow/normal game speed.
Semi assisted or manual.

Sprint: 53/46
Accel: 52/46
Shot error:42/53
Pass error: 43/57
Shot speed: 50/50
Pass speed: 37/36
Injury freq: 60/60
Injury sev: 40/40
Goalkeeper ab:18/14
Pos marking: 72/41
Run freq: 28/14
Line height: 48/45
" Length: 35/32
" Width: 50/62
Fullback pos: 50/50
First touch err: 46/68
Power bar:50

Hope you enjoy playing them,any comment or suggestions please post.

Last edited by focus59; 08-21-2016 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Correction to shot/pass error setting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2016, 05:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Focus59 Fifa16 PS4 Gameplay sliders.

thank you for this sliders, have been looking for 6 min sliders for a long time.
I changed them a little bit because it seems to be to easy with those sliders.
I think the difference between user and cpu in sprint and accel is too big but still good work on those sliders man!
Old 06-12-2016, 03:02 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Focus59 Fifa16 PS4 Gameplay sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonVfL
thank you for this sliders, have been looking for 6 min sliders for a long time.
I changed them a little bit because it seems to be to easy with those sliders.
I think the difference between user and cpu in sprint and accel is too big but still good work on those sliders man!
Hi,
I've changed the sprint an accel sliders a bit,I can see where your coming from when you say that,the reason for making it "easy" was I had changed from Xbox 360 to ps4 Fifa is different on Xbox and at first was hard for me to get used to ps4,but thanks for picking that point up,and am glad you like them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »