FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders - Page 101 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders

Old 10-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #801
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Hey all, I know this is a bit off the mission you all are seeking but after a lot of searching around it seems like you guys get sliders more than anyone else around! My friends and I have essentially set up essentially a Fantasy Fifa league. The 20 of us drafted teams that had to have an average overall of 82, and unlike ultimate team, you could not have the same players as everyone else. We have a lot of fun with it!

This year, instead of just having the best FIFA players win the league, we want to try CPU vs. CPU, while streaming the games on twitch. Ultimately, getting excited about things we have literally no control over.

Any thoughts on how to best configure to the sliders/level of play for the CPU's when pitted against each other in order for there to be an entertaining, high scoring yet still balanced and fair game of FIFA? A result of 3-2 or 2-1 with 6 minute halves would be ideal.

Let me know if you have any thoughts and keep up the great work! I'm using these sets for my personal use as well

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #802
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
@extremeskins04

Here are the shot totals w/Player Lock(CAM). 10 min/WC/Full Manual.

This is my 1st game using the Set that Matt tweaked today.

I started a new BaP with Newcastle to see the difference in competition compared to Portsmouth.

Honestly at the beginning the 47 ACC felt like I was playing in thick mud. Took me the 1st half to get used to it. Might up it back to 49 since I play player lock but will hold off on my own tweaks until testing ends. Other than that it played pretty well...just felt slower. I won 1-0 in the 90'th on a garbage PK call. Was one of the worst calls I have seen.
Looks pretty good man. One thing I definitely noticed is that when using Player Lock, the defense is KING. Immensely.

I play in the Bundesliga with Schalke and probably the one reason why I beat Bayern 2-1 in my game was because of Gimenez that I paid $50 mil for as my MAIN CB. He's a beast. He took Lewandowski right out of the game and didn't even give him a chance. Loved it!

Matt's current testing settings are working really well right now.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #803
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

2nd game of tonight. Lost 1-0. Really sweet strike at the edge of the box at 8'. Newcastle played better than the stat line but you can't win them all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161004_225931_hdr.jpg (138.1 KB, 182 views)
Old 10-04-2016, 11:02 PM   #804
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm also getting a good amount of injuries on both my team and cpu teams with the sliders at 1/1.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:09 PM   #805
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Looks pretty good man. One thing I definitely noticed is that when using Player Lock, the defense is KING. Immensely.

I play in the Bundesliga with Schalke and probably the one reason why I beat Bayern 2-1 in my game was because of Gimenez that I paid $50 mil for as my MAIN CB. He's a beast. He took Lewandowski right out of the game and didn't even give him a chance. Loved it!

Matt's current testing settings are working really well right now.
Yeah defense is definitely winning the day. All 5 of my test matches now have ended 1-0.

Sounds like Gimenez was an awesome investment! Very impressive win! That's what I love most about playing CM's...when you make just the right acquisition and it pays off better than you could have imagined.

Yeah Matt & Co. have done a fantastic job. Have enjoyed everything I've tested so far!
Old 10-04-2016, 11:15 PM   #806
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanp3
Hey all, I know this is a bit off the mission you all are seeking but after a lot of searching around it seems like you guys get sliders more than anyone else around! My friends and I have essentially set up essentially a Fantasy Fifa league. The 20 of us drafted teams that had to have an average overall of 82, and unlike ultimate team, you could not have the same players as everyone else. We have a lot of fun with it!

This year, instead of just having the best FIFA players win the league, we want to try CPU vs. CPU, while streaming the games on twitch. Ultimately, getting excited about things we have literally no control over.

Any thoughts on how to best configure to the sliders/level of play for the CPU's when pitted against each other in order for there to be an entertaining, high scoring yet still balanced and fair game of FIFA? A result of 3-2 or 2-1 with 6 minute halves would be ideal.

Let me know if you have any thoughts and keep up the great work! I'm using these sets for my personal use as well

Thanks!
I am no expert and I don't want to ruin your awesome idea...but...CPU vs CPU is not possible. I've wanted this for the last couple FIFA's but they don't have "spectator/coach mode." Unless you are talking about FUT which I know nothing of and then I would have to apologize

Please guys/gals if I'm wrong feel free to correct me I would love nothing more than to coach a club while watching from my exercise bike...LOL!
Old 10-04-2016, 11:54 PM   #807
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

Last one for the night. Lost 2-0. Header off a corner early and the cheekiest chip free kick(was brilliant) for the 2nd. Thought scoring with Newcastle would be easier than Portsmouth...guess I was wrong...LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161004_235238_hdr.jpg (469.6 KB, 189 views)
Old 10-05-2016, 12:01 AM   #808
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanp3

Thanks!
Use default settings or set 2 with 10/10 keepers with 6 min matches I'd say

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »