Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 12:06 AM   #809
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
I am no expert and I don't want to ruin your awesome idea...but...CPU vs CPU is not possible. I've wanted this for the last couple FIFA's but they don't have "spectator/coach mode." Unless you are talking about FUT which I know nothing of and then I would have to apologize

Please guys/gals if I'm wrong feel free to correct me I would love nothing more than to coach a club while watching from my exercise bike...LOL!
You can do CPU vs CPU in Kick Off. Great fun Not career mode though
Old 10-05-2016, 01:57 AM   #810
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

https://youtu.be/M9bFfsPsiEAw

Made a few tweaks but have also tweaked it some more since
Old 10-05-2016, 02:26 AM   #811
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Let me start off by saying, I'm having a blast with this game. The last installment I purchased was FIFA 15 and, my god, the improvements are insane.

However, after playing a couple dozen games with and without the OS sliders, here are a few things that stand out to me most:

1: Through balls are money. My god you can make some absolutely brilliant connections.

2. AI teammate ball recognition needs to improve. Several times I've tackled the ball away only to see my teammate standing there just looking at the ball and not moving to take it.

3. AI teammate containing needs to improve. I test this using "Teammate Contain" a lot and sometimes teammates just run off without any play recognition.

4. Guarding the ball is OP. You shouldn't be able to just stand there force shielding the ball as defenders get pushed away trying helplessly to tackle.

5. Online servers are still trash. (Wired business highspeed connection, it's not me).

6. Long balls are ridiculous. Way too many of my shots are going in off the bar from distance.

7. Pulling defenders away by "calling second player" on corners works. Scored some great misdirection goals this way.

8. "Driving" the ball in on corners (vs. the lob) is very effective. Almost OP.

Just my take-aways so far. Feel free to add to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 06:59 AM   #812
Rookie

Hi guys would appreciate your comments/thoughts.

Play Fifa on legendary and just wondering if people were having similar experiences and if the sliders have fixed these issues. I've read through a lot of this thread but its difficult to get all the answers from it.

My opinion is not all negative of the game - but I have a few real issues that are almost ruining it for me - and I want to know whether its just me - or if not whether the sliders have improved these.

Main issues:

CPU attacking is useless (seems others have found this)
Game is too easy on legendary - mainly because of the above
Long range shooting is not very useful - goals I score are quite similar
So many of my shots hits the post or bar -this is infuriating!!!
Not enough goals in the games - usually win 1-0

The post and bar thing is the worst for me - in 20 games I haven't scored one exciting goal - so many times a great shot or run has ended in the ball hitting the post/bar. This is almost game-breaking for me.

Also what is bursting?

Sorry one more question - do the sliders work in offline multiplayer games?
Old 10-05-2016, 08:14 AM   #813
Rookie

Hi so what are the current settings please?

the first post is really confusing the hell out of me!

thanks

ignore this....ive found Matts latest vid on youtube

Last edited by p34semm; 10-05-2016 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:21 AM   #814
Rookie

This is probably the wrong place to ask this question but you guys have spent a lot of time with the game so are hopefully best placed to answer.

Has fatigue been fixed so you can't get away with playing the same starting 11 game after game? And do player instructions work so if I ask my CDM to stay back on attack they actually will as opposed to bombing forward like last year?

I only play career mode so these are big deals for my enjoyment of the game
Old 10-05-2016, 08:55 AM   #815
MVP

OVR: 6

Something to take a look at.. sprint: 50/51 Acc:49/50

This with everything exactly the same as the latest tests is giving me great games. It's given the CPU a better attack against me, but doesn't neuter the speed of the game like 47/49 felt to me.

Certainly not for everyone but for me, I'm getting a nice variety of play. Sometimes it seems like the CPU doesn't hit top speed like the user does so this discrepancy helps their speedy players run away from my defenders a bit better without feeling like I have a tether on my guys

Last edited by GoBlue81188; 10-05-2016 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Grammar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 08:59 AM   #816
Rookie

Is there any chance the sliders could fix the AI not shooting from distance and varied attacking.

Yet to see a team who play passing game go direct if losing

thanks for your work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »