Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2016, 07:39 PM   #113
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
In the full-patched final version, at what acceleration setting is bursting kicking in? Anything below 50?
I think Rebs can answer that as I don't have the full-patched final version just yet.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:04 PM   #114
Rookie
 
Valisen's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Weird, I was just watching my video on the previous page and both Flamini and Carrick stayed back, and made themselves an outlet behind the midfielders?


Yeah couple games I've played with Origin Access I had Morgan Schneiderlin playing the holding midfielder role with instruction to stay back while attacking and he was continuously bombing into the box. Was annoying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
twitch.tv/valisen
Valisen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:51 AM   #115
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Have been playing the PC version for the last hour or so. So far, I'm genuinely concerned.

The pace is absolutely ridiculous. The animation speed is lightning fast, and twitchy.

So yeah, I'm definitely concerned here. The pace is scary fast.

Sorry, not what we want to hear right away, but yikes. What do you guys think? Is it just the PC version maybe? hopefully?
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 01:57 AM   #116
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

No patch for the Xbox One version yet? I'm in the uk and I did a little trick to get the game a couple days early (Changed region) but there's no day one patch, unless it patches it without telling you?

Anyway waking up 7am to see Fifa ready to start with the day off is just priceless...

And so it starts.

Matt, Orion, anybody, any sliders you just want people testing while they play around, I will gladly indulge your whims.

Edit: Matt, I'm just about to try my first full game match up, 30 minutes, and I pray to god it doesn't play like you are saying, I'll let you know straight away if it does play that fast for Xbox

Last edited by Sneaky Deaky; 09-27-2016 at 02:03 AM.
Sneaky Deaky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:08 AM   #117
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Deaky
No patch for the Xbox One version yet? I'm in the uk and I did a little trick to get the game a couple days early (Changed region) but there's no day one patch, unless it patches it without telling you?

Anyway waking up 7am to see Fifa ready to start with the day off is just priceless...

And so it starts.

Matt, Orion, anybody, any sliders you just want people testing while they play around, I will gladly indulge your whims.

Edit: Matt, I'm just about to try my first full game match up, 30 minutes, and I pray to god it doesn't play like you are saying, I'll let you know straight away if it does play that fast for Xbox
Yes, please do let me know.

I may have spoken too soon, but the twitchy animations may just be on the PC because the 60 FPS is making them stand out even more.

Once I dropped it down to 30 FPS, the animations smoothed out a bit more, and it was less twitchy.

I also have the game on the PS4, so I'll be comparing the two.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:20 AM   #118
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yes, please do let me know.

I may have spoken too soon, but the twitchy animations may just be on the PC because the 60 FPS is making them stand out even more.

Once I dropped it down to 30 FPS, the animations smoothed out a bit more, and it was less twitchy.

I also have the game on the PS4, so I'll be comparing the two.
You know you are right that playing it at 60fps will make the speed stand out more. I remember playing The Last of Us for the first time for PS4 in 60fps after already doing two playthroughs on the PS3 in 30 fps and it was jarring at first, with the cutscenes looking unnaturally sped up until I got used to it.

But, you are not wrong, Matt. The full game is twitchy and the acceleration is crazy. 5 minutes into this match and it is evidently faster than the beta, with even slow DM's going into full sprint too quickly, making dribbling a breeze.
Sneaky Deaky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:51 AM   #119
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Have been playing the PC version for the last hour or so. So far, I'm genuinely concerned.

The pace is absolutely ridiculous. The animation speed is lightning fast, and twitchy.

So yeah, I'm definitely concerned here. The pace is scary fast.

Sorry, not what we want to hear right away, but yikes. What do you guys think? Is it just the PC version maybe? hopefully?
Hi Matt, I played 3 hours yesterday on PS4 and I could not noticed any of that. It seems thore are PC related issues
yasendi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:27 AM   #120
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Porto, Portugal (Europe)
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valisen
The game isn't even fully released yet, we might get a day one patch, so no sense in posting any test sets, imo. Also there is no way we can play on Pro. That's just insane to think that it would be even possible for the majority of people involved in this OS Community Slider Set. World Class is the lowest I can see being tested, me I prefer Legendary.
Yeah, i definitely agree, itīs useless to post things in this thread about Pro difficulty, itīs not something most people here accept as a challenge. If people think that lower difficulties are a viable option they can create a new thread for it, like Tomba did for his Semi-Pro sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Guess what! All teams play like Napoli in FIFA 17...
I really can't understand why you bring a FIFA 17 vs PES 17 comparison in the FIFA 17 OS community sliders thread.
That sentence goes in line with the Fifa 17 review here on OS, the CPU plays well, but always the same kind of football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Weird, I was just watching my video on the previous page and both Flamini and Carrick stayed back, and made themselves an outlet behind the midfielders?
Could it be the traits thing? The CDM that have those "Anchor man", etc, cards stay back and the ones who donīt go forward?

Something along the lines with the long ranger card? The players that do will shoot from outside the ones who donīt mostly never do?
nunogomes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.

Top -