Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2016, 01:42 PM   #1657
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman
Is anyone else having injury issues? Playing as Liverpool (on X1, with no patch and not the newest roster set) I have 3 major injuries in 3 league games. Sturridge is out for 7 months, Wijandulm 3 months and Can 8 weeks. I plan on restarting my CM anyways to use the newest roster but should I also consider dropping injuries and/or severity down?

Maybe I just have bad luck but 3 major injuries (4 actually, Sturridge got hurt, came back, and got injured again) takes away some of the fun. Any advice?
On the prepatch CM i had running for quite long 41 41 was a good value for injuries. Forgot who recomended that.

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone
Old 10-16-2016, 02:30 PM   #1658
Rookie

markor's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Is anyone else having injury issues? Playing as Liverpool (on X1, with no patch and not the newest roster set) I have 3 major injuries in 3 league games. Sturridge is out for 7 months, Wijandulm 3 months and Can 8 weeks. I plan on restarting my CM anyways to use the newest roster but should I also consider dropping injuries and/or severity down?

Maybe I just have bad luck but 3 major injuries (4 actually, Sturridge got hurt, came back, and got injured again) takes away some of the fun. Any advice?
I've been using 10/10 and seeing some realistic results. On pace for 5-7 injuries a season with varying severity. Mostly in the 4-6 week range with some shorter and longer.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:26 PM   #1659
Rookie

Quote:

Injuries are certainly weird this year. My first test CM, lost 4 players in 5 games to 3 months or longer injuries. However, I think they slipped a tuning update into a roster update that helped fix it. I've been playing on 50/50 injury with almost nothing bad happening for over 15 games (1 4 week injury, 1 5 day, and 1 3 month). So it MIGHT be bad luck, or I might just be getting some good luck. I'm not really sure.
Old 10-16-2016, 06:25 PM   #1660
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks guys. I'll play with the newest roster and maybe drop injuries to 41/41 as was mentioned. I'm all for realism but I also want to use my star players.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:37 AM   #1661
Just started!

Thanks for this!

Btw, I'm playing on X360, the only difference I noticed with the change of slider is the frequency of fouls and cards.

Without sliders, my standing tackles is mostly fouls and come with a yellow. The AI literally drop kick my players but its not fouls for them.

With sliders, that ez fouls/cards is gone and the AI actually can get offside.

Which sliders affecting the frequency of fouls/cards?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 08:35 AM   #1662
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Only 2 posts in 24 hours ....... what's going on. Has a cure been discovered for slideritus whilst I was watching the NFL and the baseball.

This isn't good enough folks, I like to read this thread whilst taking a not very hard earned coffee break ....... looks like its going to be a quick one today !!!!
Old 10-17-2016, 09:13 AM   #1663
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertonianSteeler
Only 2 posts in 24 hours ....... what's going on. Has a cure been discovered for slideritus whilst I was watching the NFL and the baseball.

This isn't good enough folks, I like to read this thread whilst taking a not very hard earned coffee break ....... looks like its going to be a quick one today !!!!
Lol. In a bit of a waiting game while the consoles receive their updates.

It's playing quite well, on near default sliders, so I don't want to disrupt too much.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:31 AM   #1664
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Lol. In a bit of a waiting game while the consoles receive their updates.

It's playing quite well, on near default sliders, so I don't want to disrupt too much.

What changes have you made so far Matt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »