Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2016, 05:53 AM   #3217
Rookie

Traskas's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Maybe a stupid question but, are this sliders for manual controls?

Thanks
Old 11-14-2016, 07:29 AM   #3218
Rookie

Now, a few days i did not played the Fifa 17 on my Pc and I wonder,
is it really the best playing FIFA 17 with the default sliders, when you install the EA latest update ?

thanks for your reply.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:48 AM   #3219
Rookie

Plyaer updates, which are released every week, make no fundamental difference to how the game plays. If you go on http://sofifa.com you can see each week's updates and how each player that has been edited is now different. In rare cases, for example Liverpool, when many players were listed in the wrong position, that team may play different in your CM due to using other players in their starting line up (I also had Liverpool fighting to avoid relegation in my CM, which was annoying)

If an update has changed team tactics, then it can have an impact on how those specific teams play. But I don't think they would update ALL the teams in an update. Even then, the game won't play different because of a roster update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel88
Slightly off the Sliders subject - but i read on a post a few pages back about crossing with LT held down for a bit more accuracy. Not sure if it's just me, but when i attempt this, my player turns his back to the box(as expected) and then hurriedly smashes the ball in - seems worse?!
- Are you crossing from the wings or from the centre of the field?
- Are you pointing with the left stick towards where you want to cross or just pressing L2+cross?
- Are you holding L2 first (for 0.5 a second maybe?) and then pressing cross or are you pressing them almost simultaneously?
- Are you using Automatic, Semi or Manual crossing in your controller settings?
Old 11-14-2016, 08:54 AM   #3220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarezar
Plyaer updates, which are released every week, make no fundamental difference to how the game plays. If you go on http://sofifa.com you can see each week's updates and how each player that has been edited is now different.
That's assuming that website has actually been updated. I'm doubtful it has, as a bunch of those 'Free Agents' are no longer Free Agents.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:17 AM   #3221
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hi people wanted to ask you can count with the new patch update today, or tomorrow? play Xbox one ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 09:27 AM   #3222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi people wanted to ask you can count with the new patch update today, or tomorrow? play Xbox one ..
We're not sure when the Patch is going to hit the Xbox or PS4.
We're sitting here patiently, like you...
Old 11-14-2016, 09:41 AM   #3223
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel88
That's assuming that website has actually been updated. I'm doubtful it has, as a bunch of those 'Free Agents' are no longer Free Agents.
Actually, the website is up to date. At the top you can see when the last update was (Nov 10, 2016). Every Friday the website releases the new squad updates.
About the free agents: Not all free agents in FIFA are free agents in Real Life. For example Paulinho plays in China IRL. But his Club doesn't exist ingame. Hence, he is a free agent.
All free agents in FIFA above a certain OVR (74?) rating are assigned randomly to a team before you start your CM. So in your CM save they aren't free agents any more but actually they are still listed as free agents in the FIFA Database (which is shown by the website).
Old 11-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #3224
MVP

OVR: 6

Thought we'd see the patch today, but doesn't appear to be the case. This has been a lonnnnnng 5 days for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »