Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2016, 03:56 PM   #3281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Downloaded the patch and started a new CM with updated rosters. Had an electric 2-2 draw between Tottenham and Sevilla in the pre-season cup tournament.

I led 2-1 as we passed 80 minutes and Sevilla cranked up the pressure in my end immensely, I gave it away three times and they finally equalized in stoppage time after Lloris had a loose ball squirt away from him twice in the 6 yard box and I whiffed on a clearance. Crazy, but enjoyable finish.

Two things that pop out right away after just a game, is the speed seems to have increased, though I thought things looked quite fluid for the most part. It also appears the pass error will need to be tweaked for CPU as they were a bit too clinical. I am going to play with some different combinations on passing error and first touch here.

Stats overall were good, I was outshot 10-9 after holding a 5-1 advantage and 1-0 lead at half. Possession was 50/50 and the passing % both at 87. Really fun match and the biggest joy I took away was how much more aggressive the CPU got near the end when trailing as 5 of their 10 shots came in the last 11 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 04:52 PM   #3282
Pro

Played 4 games this morning on PS4 after patch downloaded. WC 15 mins, default except pass speed 48/48. Started on broadcast camera playing as Stoke away at Middlesbrough. Winning 1-0 at HT but got completely overrun second half and was 4-1 down by 70th min, rage quit the game and restarted on co-op camera and replayed same fixture. Drew 1-1 this time. Pace in both games was much too fast. CPU didn't let up in its closing me down for 90 mins, very unrealistic. Then I started up a Brighton CM. Got trounced by Derby, 3-0 by HT, managed to draw the second half 0-0 lol! Again pace was too fast and very OP CPU all over the pitch again. Next game was home to Norwich in EFL cup. Went 1-0 up and got to 60th minute when they got a red card. So now I'm thinking ok I've got the man advantage so I should be able to see this out. How wrong I was. Norwich just went into overdrive and scored 3!!!! That was enough for me. Shutdown PS4 and took the dog out! Feel slightly deflated after all the hype about the patch. Certainly nothing like Matt's twitch video.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:54 PM   #3283
MVP

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Played 4 games this morning on PS4 after patch downloaded. WC 15 mins, default except pass speed 48/48. Started on broadcast camera playing as Stoke away at Middlesbrough. Winning 1-0 at HT but got completely overrun second half and was 4-1 down by 70th min, rage quit the game and restarted on co-op camera and replayed same fixture. Drew 1-1 this time. Pace in both games was much too fast. CPU didn't let up in its closing me down for 90 mins, very unrealistic. Then I started up a Brighton CM. Got trounced by Derby, 3-0 by HT, managed to draw the second half 0-0 lol! Again pace was too fast and very OP CPU all over the pitch again. Next game was home to Norwich in EFL cup. Went 1-0 up and got to 60th minute when they got a red card. So now I'm thinking ok I've got the man advantage so I should be able to see this out. How wrong I was. Norwich just went into overdrive and scored 3!!!! That was enough for me. Shutdown PS4 and took the dog out! Feel slightly deflated after all the hype about the patch. Certainly nothing like Matt's twitch video.

Same here had loads rage quits!! The cpu plays a very unrealistic game!! Always the same with a new patch pc users get it and it's the best thing since slice bread lol then the consoles get it and it's all broken!!

But I'm sure we all can get it going right again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2016, 05:27 PM   #3284
MVP

OVR: 6

Going live for anyone who would like to tune in!

Default, 15 min half, slow speed, pass speed 48
Old 11-15-2016, 05:42 PM   #3285
Rookie

Started a CM with Newport County - default apart from Pass Speed @48.
Didn't enjoy it, game was too fast and just wasn't feeling it to be honest (possibly because the board at Newport annoyed me lol).

Started a new CM with Colchester United - Lowered ACC and Sprint to 48/48 and put pass speed back to 50 - loved it. Great game. Much better speed to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 05:49 PM   #3286
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

I didn't really care about the patch until I read all these complaints. Super excited now.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:55 PM   #3287
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Same here had loads rage quits!! The cpu plays a very unrealistic game!! Always the same with a new patch pc users get it and it's the best thing since slice bread lol then the consoles get it and it's all broken!!

But I'm sure we all can get it going right again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone mentioned in a previous post about the game always seeming different watching Matt on a PC and I've always had the same feeling. I've watched many of his videos and I've always thought 'it doesn't play like that on my game lol!'

I did actually lower acceleration to 49/49 in the last game and there was a small difference but it still felt way too fast. As for a 10 man team going into overdrive and scoring 3 in the last 30 mins well that was the last straw!
Old 11-15-2016, 06:05 PM   #3288
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel88
Started a CM with Newport County - default apart from Pass Speed @48.
Didn't enjoy it, game was too fast and just wasn't feeling it to be honest (possibly because the board at Newport annoyed me lol).

Started a new CM with Colchester United - Lowered ACC and Sprint to 48/48 and put pass speed back to 50 - loved it. Great game. Much better speed to it.
I might try that tomorrow with the sprint and acceleration at 48/48 and pass speed back to 50/50. Have to try something because like you, my games earlier were horrible!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »