Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 12:04 AM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Hello matt10 il est ou le nouveau set de sliders pleqse

Envoyé de mon A8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 12:18 AM   #346
Rookie

t0tten123's Arena

Hey guys don't know if any of you know but us pc gamers that are waiting for mods for fifa 17 we will have to wait a very long time by the sounds of it just read this on MODDINGWAY thought I would let everyone know

FIFA 17 Modding News

Many asked for mods for FIFA 17. Unfortunately we have not good news yet. Even when our friends from 3dgamedevblog.com have made progress understanding folders structure, we are not able to access files. The new Frostbite engine is far from being modding friendly.

1. Folders structure has been understood. Even when there are no more big or bh files the structure of new files containers ( now cas, sb, toc ) is not too complex. When you access these containers you find out that files are distributed similar to FIFA 16 ( I mean you find folders like kit, kitnumbers, jerseyfonts, etc )

2. So where´s the problem ? Files are encrypted. Not known method works with them and chances to find how to do access them are not so many. This is where we are now and probably for a long time ( hope not for ever )

3. Imagine that even when the files could be decompressed, there are still more challanges ahead. For instance, how to edit them, if there are chances to read them from external folder, or even if there is a chance to place them back in containers without crashing the game.

So, if you are expecting mods for FIFA 17 you´ll need to be patience. We don´t know if we will be ever able to mod the game.

Many ask if they should buy PS4/XBOX or PC version. If you are thinking on buying PC version because of mods I´ll suggest you to buy PS4 one. Mods are still far from possible.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:23 AM   #347
Rookie

Squammish's Arena

Hey all!

Back for another year of FIFA! I have to say this year FIFA has played amazing out of the box on slow speed.

I will be streaming all night long on Twitch as I play through my West Ham career mode. I'm trying out the first set of community sliders (with tweaks to injuries for personal preference) but may tweak a bit as the evening progresses.

Feel free to stop by and chat/give your impressions. Link to my channel is in my signature.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:17 AM   #348
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0tten123
If You only want 6min halfs mate I suggest upping run freq and dropping shot error prob have to play about with them to get the sweet spot but bare in mind cpu will play quicker on shorter halfs Good Luck
So up it as in go down to 20 or up to like 60? I get so confused by the FIFA Sliders! Thanks
Old 10-01-2016, 01:38 AM   #349
Rookie

t0tten123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
So up it as in go down to 20 or up to like 60? I get so confused by the FIFA Sliders! Thanks
Lower shot error to say 40 as a base it they score to easy work your way up 1 click at a time

same with run freq start at say 50 then work way up if they are not creating chances
Old 10-01-2016, 01:56 AM   #350
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

This goal right here is why it's so important to have a set that understands the critical part of the beautiful game. People tend to think the game never has stops, or never see players walk. The problem with the game out of the box is that it's a constant "pass and run/sprint" or "dribble, dribble, pass" mentality.

With the set that is being worked on, it's much more about letting the outstanding things shine. It's why players that have tremendous pace can dominate others, they are bale to start at a jogging (or walking) stance, and move to an instant sprint - and off to the races.

I always get baffled by how people think dribbling for 10-15 yards at a time is legitimate. It's not. Football is so much more start and stop than most think, or want to believe. It's boring for a lot of the time, and somehow in FIFA, with sliders, this game is playing...beautifully boring.

This is the best goal I've ever conceded - in any game. Ever.

Set #2 will be out shortly. It really is the best I've seen this game play.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:59 AM   #351
Rookie

Set2 please

Envoyé de mon A8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 02:28 AM   #352
Rookie

miketheslummy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
So I am running a career mode on twitch and I love these sliders. But I don't want to use 10 min halves. I like the standard 6 minutes. Do you guys have any suggestions or do I need to alter them at all. The only change I have made is set the speed at Normal.

One adjustment I usually have is to decrease gk ability and decrease shot error
Hope it helps

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »