Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 02:13 PM   #3921
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Tried out final set in my QPR CM, very nice. I played top of the table Birmingham City to a 1-0 win, in a highly contested match on both sides. Birmingham out shot me and out possesed me, but I held strong, and got a winner on a giveaway midfield, Pulisic stole ball and made a beautiful through pass to striker to knock it in. Yes, I picked up Pulisic in transfer, always like to bring in a USA international in my side and try to develop more.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yeah I think a few of us have bought Pulisic I picked him up in the 1st January transfer window with my Bournemouth CM. He fit my system perfect and I made him a starter immediately. He is a lot of fun to play as. Scores quite a few goals weak footed. I grabbed DeAndre Yedlin as well to add some U.S. flavor to the squad. My right flank of Yedlin, Pulisic and Ryan Fraser on the Wing is probably one of my favorites I've ever constructed.

Glad to hear Pulisic is doing well for you too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 03:16 PM   #3922
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

OVR: 0

For those who play on slow speed, try shot speed 54 and gk 45 and tell what you think about it!
Old 12-14-2016, 09:36 PM   #3923
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Sorry have been absent, guys. I just started a new job, so that's been taking up a lot of time.

Snuck in a quick 10 min match, changed both teams CTT defensive pressure to 55 (unless already above it), and what a match.

I was MK Dons.

I will say the 55 pressure is pretty critical, regardless of slider choice. What a difference it makes.

Hope you guys enjoy your CM's, I'm looking forward to [finally] starting mine.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:01 PM   #3924
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

If you're bored and wanna chat feel free to join! @LaXing_ I'll be playing a couple matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2016, 10:08 PM   #3925
Rookie

EDGE757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Sorry have been absent, guys. I just started a new job, so that's been taking up a lot of time.

Snuck in a quick 10 min match, changed both teams CTT defensive pressure to 55 (unless already above it), and what a match.

I was MK Dons.

I will say the 55 pressure is pretty critical, regardless of slider choice. What a difference it makes.

Are you using Kreb's CTTs or just changing the defensive aggression to 55?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 10:13 PM   #3926
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

I was MK Dons.

Congrats on the new job Matt!!!

I had a game vs. West Ham last night with the adjusted pressure/aggression and it was intense. Especially since I bumped up to Legendary for more of a challenge...WOW! They beat me 1-0...was a great match!

I have been meaning to PM you and ask if you're gonna kinda do a write up on how you're setting up your CM. With the CTT's and all that. Was just curious and by no means am I requesting this since you are obviously super busy in real life. Just figured I'd ask
Old 12-14-2016, 10:43 PM   #3927
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE757
Are you using Kreb's CTTs or just changing the defensive aggression to 55?
I'm just changing the defensive aggression. Also I am changing the default tactic of the CPU team I face to their custom tactics. Sometimes they are different, sometimes not.

In that screenshot, I only edited the CPU's team defensive pressure and my team's pressure to 55.

Since I'm using lower league teams, I haven't implemented Kreb's CTT's yet, however, I will do so once he's reached that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Congrats on the new job Matt!!!

I had a game vs. West Ham last night with the adjusted pressure/aggression and it was intense. Especially since I bumped up to Legendary for more of a challenge...WOW! They beat me 1-0...was a great match!

I have been meaning to PM you and ask if you're gonna kinda do a write up on how you're setting up your CM. With the CTT's and all that. Was just curious and by no means am I requesting this since you are obviously super busy in real life. Just figured I'd ask
Thanks, B10!

Nice bump to Legendary, I will be doing that for the Away matches, so it's good to hear you're having a solid experience!

So yea, as I mentioned above, I'm just changing the default tactic of the CPU to their custom tactic and then changing defensive aggression to ensure it's not under 55.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #3928
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

My CM is chelsea. 20 min halves. WC home Legendary away. I use krebs CTT (55 min pressure) and I am loving it. I had 16 fouls one game... couldn't believe it. Ironically sold Oscar to Munich for 55mil hours before the story broke about china lol funny how it works. Anyways, game is playing fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »