Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2016, 02:55 PM   #3953
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Really happy to see a final set! It's been a long while since I've even been able to look at my PS4 let alone play a game. Hoping to be able to get back into the game soon. How's it playing? Strengths, weaknesses? Be interested to hear your thoughts thus far. Thsnks
Hey, Stranger!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, man. Definitely had you in mind with some of the values, I know you can guess which .

I would say it's quite the balance, but it gets even more enhanced with adjusting CTTs or just the CTT defensive pressure to at least 55. That's my personal opinion though, but I haven't seen any reason to jump off of it.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:40 PM   #3954
MVP

OVR: 0

Does this new update affect the sliders in any way?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2016, 07:55 PM   #3955
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Does this new update affect the sliders in any way?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
I didn't see any issues, but will keep an eye out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 07:55 PM   #3956
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fifa-17-a.html

@Krebstar has gone in and modified the custom team tactics (CTT) for all the PL teams (and is in the process of adding Bundesliga, Serie A, etc.).

Really enhances the gameplay (and) variety.
Thanks for the response. I started a new career 2 days ago with these sliders. I'm 3-1-2 with them. Added the tactics today and I'm getting crushed. Lost all 3 games today.

I thought I was good at this game (to the point it was not very fun), but I was only good at exploiting the boring style the EA developers think we should play against.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:33 PM   #3957
Rookie

Do some of y'all play with 40 sprint speed?
When y'all play legendary does it feel faster then WC? I've been playing with legendary since FIFA 15 so I'm used too it but recently I played went to WC for a while to test out the slider and even though it was easy at first. I started to love it more and more because of how slow the CPU build up seemed. It seemed like on WC the CPU actually had to think if a pass would be successful so they wouldn't pass it or wait longer to pass it. On legendary however, starting playing on it again, it felt like the CPU were always passing forward. It also made me play faster since most of the attackers would be in the box which makes it easy to move to half field before incountering the defenders. On WC I never had that problem since every player was more patient.
I'm stuck on what to use, I like legendary because of its defense, even though it may seemed OP at times, it also makes the CPU more of a threat, but the cons are there too. It seems like no matter what team I go up against they end up 85+ pass accuracy, and it seems so hard to take the ball from players since they are always stronger then your defenders.
I just like how fair WC which leads to a lot of loose balls that you are not sure whether you or the CPU are going to win it. Will most of y'all still be sticking to WC?

Last edited by Joey_22; 12-15-2016 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Ask another question
Old 12-15-2016, 10:29 PM   #3958
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder5man
I keep seeing "Krebs CTTs". Would someone point me in the direction of an explanation of what it is and what it does. Thank you
In short, the first and main goal is for teams to play differently from one another by using custom team tactics, formations, and player instructions. If they play close to their real life self, that's even better.

Playing against Burnley should be much different than playing against Liverpool—both in how you attack them, and how they attack you.

Still in the early stages, but it'll be moving along quickly in the coming weeks.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:38 PM   #3959
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OP has been updated to reflect highly encouraging to use Defensive pressure at 55 in the CTT and encouraged to use Krebstar's CTT's.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:43 PM   #3960
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Streaming my TwitchTv CM...finally!

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »