Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2016, 03:09 PM   #4009
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Thank Sarazar so 55 all teams change only what is drawn in red or the other values ..? https://s24.postimg.org/dowe50z9x/63...4744997234.jpg
Old 12-19-2016, 04:17 PM   #4010
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
I have played a handful of games with the current community sliders, Krebstar's PL CTT's and the additional Defensive pressure to 55 suggested by Matt. I feel the game is playing very well! CPU was struggling to score against me so I bumped up to Legendary and all of the above plays well...good stuff!

The only thing I have noticed and thought I would bring up as I am curious why this wasn't tinkered with...CPU Strikers? Even with all the improvements the CPU Strikers still come so far back and I am wondering if that isn't why the CPU struggles to score? I was considering the following since the CTT's are adjusted pre-game for me anyway, maybe setting strikers to "press back line?"

My concern is that if I set all the strikers to that tactic will it not allow the variety to shine in Krebstar's CTT's?

Was just curious if anyone else was tinkered with this at all? I might test it a bit on certain teams with higher pressure/aggression is my thought process.

Edit: For example I just played Chelsea and Diego Costa was constantly back on defense. I am not a hardcore Chelsea fan but I have watched them play a few times this year and I feel like they aren't set up like that in real life. Costa seems to play higher up the pitch. I could be totally wrong so Chelsea fan feel free to correct me
This is a problem with the game in general. Both user and CPU strikers drop far too deep. I've had mild success with telling my strikers to press the back line and get in behind. It isn't consistent at all really, but it's the only workaround I'm aware of. I guess if you set height like ultra-high that would probably help, but you might end up with a slew of other problems that most likely wouldn't be worth it.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:23 PM   #4011
Rookie

OVR: 4

That legendary difficulty is one hell of a cheat mode.AI is much strnger than me, faster than me ,perfect on tackles and passing.Theyr close down speed is insane and how they push me off and can hang on with me with much slower players is unreal...No matter who i play they build up quite the same way and tiki-taka around like Pepīs Barcelona used to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 05:48 PM   #4012
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Hello Everyone. Thanks for the set. Been playing on default and now going to try these. Just wondering about a few things:

- What's the preferred difficulty/game speed for everyone?

- Are these sets for all levels of semi/assisted/manual control types?

Thanks guys!
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 12-19-2016, 07:24 PM   #4013
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
I have played a handful of games with the current community sliders, Krebstar's PL CTT's and the additional Defensive pressure to 55 suggested by Matt. I feel the game is playing very well! CPU was struggling to score against me so I bumped up to Legendary and all of the above plays well...good stuff!

The only thing I have noticed and thought I would bring up as I am curious why this wasn't tinkered with...CPU Strikers? Even with all the improvements the CPU Strikers still come so far back and I am wondering if that isn't why the CPU struggles to score? I was considering the following since the CTT's are adjusted pre-game for me anyway, maybe setting strikers to "press back line?"

My concern is that if I set all the strikers to that tactic will it not allow the variety to shine in Krebstar's CTT's?

Was just curious if anyone else was tinkered with this at all? I might test it a bit on certain teams with higher pressure/aggression is my thought process.

Edit: For example I just played Chelsea and Diego Costa was constantly back on defense. I am not a hardcore Chelsea fan but I have watched them play a few times this year and I feel like they aren't set up like that in real life. Costa seems to play higher up the pitch. I could be totally wrong so Chelsea fan feel free to correct me
I know Matt was tinkering with increasing length for other purposes...that might indirectly improve striker positioning, but I am far from an expert on line settings.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:52 PM   #4014
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Thank Sarazar so 55 all teams change only what is drawn in red or the other values ..? https://s24.postimg.org/dowe50z9x/63...4744997234.jpg
Not all teams to 55, only those that are below 55. So you won't change a team that has 70 to a 55.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:54 PM   #4015
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I know Matt was tinkering with increasing length for other purposes...that might indirectly improve striker positioning, but I am far from an expert on line settings.
Strikers dropping back is just built in it seems.

The only thing that seemed best is personal preference, and only if you're having issues with the Loose ball ADD (players running away from the ball, etc), and that is to put Acceleration to 49 from 50. Once I changed that, the moments of loose ball ADD were pretty much gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 08:17 PM   #4016
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Strikers dropping back is just built in it seems.

The only thing that seemed best is personal preference, and only if you're having issues with the Loose ball ADD (players running away from the ball, etc), and that is to put Acceleration to 49 from 50. Once I changed that, the moments of loose ball ADD were pretty much gone.
So, what's the downside to going to 49 ACC? I actually thought we were on 49 ACC anyway. Been away a few days, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »