Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 12-20-2016, 01:52 PM   #4025
All Star

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
I'm thinking of trying playing the full PL schedule per LiverpoolRed--any want to replicate true starting 11 each match, and don't want injuries throwing that off. But, does 0/0 injury sliders throw off the brilliance of the overall settings?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Injuries are not as bad on the 50/5 settings. You will get the odd long term injury which is maddening but that happens in real life too. For the most part I'm getting 3 and 4 week injuries every now and again. When the game first came out and was on default players were dropping like flies, it was ridiculous. I'm in week 23 of my Premier League 380 game season and I have 2 long term injuries overall for all 20 teams. Sergio Aguero and Sadio Mane have only played 9 games out of 23. Other than that, the injuries are sprained ankles and most bizarre, the most common injury for me is shoulder injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #4026
Just started!

OVR: 0

Still not enough fouls by the CPU, 1 or 2 per match not enough in my books playing on world class.....what sliders do I adjust so the CPU commits more fouls
Old 12-20-2016, 02:24 PM   #4027
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris041757
Still not enough fouls by the CPU, 1 or 2 per match not enough in my books playing on world class.....what sliders do I adjust so the CPU commits more fouls
We all struggle with this. Not sure there's a clear cut answer mate. Unfortunately.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 03:12 PM   #4028
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Chelsea CM. World class home/ Legendary away: West Ham (H) W1-0, Watford (A) W3-1, burnley (H) W4-0, Swansea (A) (SWA red card) W2-1, Liverpool (H) (LIV red card) W5-2.

So I'm seeing plenty of goals so far. Next up Everton in EFl cup then that one team from north London who wears red... @LaXing_

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 04:15 PM   #4029
Rookie

Fly_The_W's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Strikers dropping back is just built in it seems.

The only thing that seemed best is personal preference, and only if you're having issues with the Loose ball ADD (players running away from the ball, etc), and that is to put Acceleration to 49 from 50. Once I changed that, the moments of loose ball ADD were pretty much gone.
Matt, did you do this for both user and cpu....or just user? Thanks man

Last edited by Fly_The_W; 12-20-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:40 PM   #4030
Rookie

1860fan's Arena

Hi Mattthank you for the answer short question why shooting on goal setting for Manchester City just 1 and Bayern Munich 15 ??
Should not be higher ..?
And Matt have taken over all tactical settings from Krebstar, or only with 55 ??

Last edited by 1860fan; 12-20-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:42 PM   #4031
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi Mattthank you for the answer short question why shooting on goal setting for Manchester City just 1 and Bayern Munich 15 ??
Should not be higher ..?
And Matt have taken over all tactical settings from Krebstar, or only with 55 ??

Those are team sheet settings. Matt handles game play settings.
If you think shooting settings should be higher, change it to your liking.
However, the shooting setting refers to how often the person looks to shoot.
Ex: A Man City player is much more likely to pass to a teammate, than to force shots. If you move it from 1 to 15, there is a 15% chance that someone will shoot regardless if there is an open player with a better shooting position.
I'm not Matt, but from what I've read, 55 pressure is a suggestion. Some like to play with 55+ pressure, others like to go with Krebstar's set. I'm sure there are a lot of others that just do their own settings. My suggestion is to try each setting (play at least 10 games). Tweak the settings to best fit your style. My setting are not exactly the same as Matt's nor Krebstar's, but they are very close and gave me a great starting off point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 08:01 PM   #4032
Rookie

1860fan's Arena

Thank you first for the answer I will try, how do you have the settings for Manchester city shooting ..? which number..

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »