Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 05:01 PM   #425
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Plenty of fouls
11 fouls and 3 offsides???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 05:03 PM   #426
Pro

OVR: 0

Just played two more games in my test CM with Sheffield Utd using exact set 2 on OP, WC difficulty, 15 min harves.
1st game won 3-1 at home in League 1, 2nd game lost 3-1 at home in Checkatrade Trophy (formerly JP Trophy).
Overall the gameplay for me felt great. The midfield battles were immense and I was able to dispossess the CPU as much as they were me. There was no CPU swarming all over me when I had the ball either (this alone is a game changer for me), it was all more organized defense than just all out chase me down crap like before. I could even see the CPU thinking about how to play on offense too in a slower, more methodical manner. To me the runs were there, I had a few fouls and offsides but not as many as we would like but in general to me personally it felt like one of the best FIFA experiences I've had for a long time.

I understand not everyone agrees in full but this is where we all need to respect that we all have individual abilities and ways of playing the game. I'm tempted to keep these sliders and get on with my real CM but I'm sure EA will release the inevitable patch and screw everything up!

To Matt and everyone else who helped come up with this set, thank you
Old 10-01-2016, 05:17 PM   #427
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Just played two more games in my test CM with Sheffield Utd using exact set 2 on OP, WC difficulty, 15 min harves.
1st game won 3-1 at home in League 1, 2nd game lost 3-1 at home in Checkatrade Trophy (formerly JP Trophy).
Overall the gameplay for me felt great. The midfield battles were immense and I was able to dispossess the CPU as much as they were me. There was no CPU swarming all over me when I had the ball either (this alone is a game changer for me), it was all more organized defense than just all out chase me down crap like before. I could even see the CPU thinking about how to play on offense too in a slower, more methodical manner. To me the runs were there, I had a few fouls and offsides but not as many as we would like but in general to me personally it felt like one of the best FIFA experiences I've had for a long time.

I understand not everyone agrees in full but this is where we all need to respect that we all have individual abilities and ways of playing the game. I'm tempted to keep these sliders and get on with my real CM but I'm sure EA will release the inevitable patch and screw everything up!

To Matt and everyone else who helped come up with this set, thank you
I hope they don't make any big gameplay altering patches. It would be a real shame to ruin it halfway through a CM season. I'm going to start The Journey soon and see what that's like first, for that very same reason.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #428
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Streaming for the night now twitch aaron458f see if we can all get this game how we want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what do you play? 10 or 15 min half's?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2016, 06:03 PM   #429
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
what do you play? 10 or 15 min half's?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

15 min halfs full manual, finished streaming now 11pm in uk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2016, 06:35 PM   #430
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel93
I hope they don't make any big gameplay altering patches. It would be a real shame to ruin it halfway through a CM season. I'm going to start The Journey soon and see what that's like first, for that very same reason.
If last year is anything to go by they will screw it up more than once👿. I think I will just continue with my test CM for now but set 2 does it for me at this point in time.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:05 PM   #431
Rookie

Man, game 1 with Set 2 played very well, IMO. I had time on the ball, there were chances on both sides. Still no offsides, but the fouls were there. Because I had time on the ball, I didn't mind the reduction in runs off the ball...and frankly they still happened, they just stopped earlier.

One negative...on 50/50 injury I had 2 broken ankles (out for 3 months) in the same game.

Game 2 played just as well, I really think you struck gold on these settings, Matt et al. There is a good feel between fast attacking play and slow build up. There is space on the ball, but pressure in the defensive 3rd. No injuries in this game, but only 2 fouls total as well.

Last edited by Velocityy; 10-01-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 07:15 PM   #432
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Are these sliders for blokes like me that aren't very good at the game? I actually use Player Lock and play with 1 guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »