Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #4385
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Most of my matches have been so random score line wise 0-0 1-0 2-0 2-1 4-1 list keeps going lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2017, 03:46 PM   #4386
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

I know I'm not the greatest FIFA player. I've accepted over many years I only get to play a little at a time and never really improve, but I can't resist trying to use the OS sliders to make the matches feel real.

Seeing everyone post about it being too easy makes me realize just how bad I am. Granted I play as Stoke, but I've dropped to 19th in my career.

So I had some time to practice and have been trying, but I'm just not getting it. Perhaps world class is too much for me, but Professional just creates some odd CPU play. Here's a shot of a 15 minute half in what I would imagine should be a lopsided match, but not with me at the controls. My one goal is from a Costa volley on a corner (which was sweeeeeet) and I somehow conceded a penalty during one of their corners.

Just think, if the rest of you were as bad as me you would appreciate these sliders so much more.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:54 PM   #4387
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
From Estonia! Wild!!!

You must be a rare bird, playing fifa out there. Certainly if you're a manual player.
Definetly not rare lol, considering our population i think we have quite a lot of fifa players , but i donīt play full manual, specially passing cause im afraid of those 3 metre passes start to miss and i canīt stand these kind of things ,specially if you have world class players in your team
Old 02-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #4388
Rookie

Any changes to the sliders you all recommend if I play in 6 minute halves?
Old 02-10-2017, 07:44 PM   #4389
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Acceleration discrepancy of 49/50 or 49/51, run frequency above 25 should be a start if you're going under 10 minutes. Can bump pass error down too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acastan7
Any changes to the sliders you all recommend if I play in 6 minute halves?
See the above quote from Matt mate!
Old 02-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #4390
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

1.06 Set is done. Updated video below as well.

Last edited by Matt10; 02-11-2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:47 AM   #4391
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Definetly not rare lol, considering our population i think we have quite a lot of fifa players , but i donīt play full manual, specially passing cause im afraid of those 3 metre passes start to miss and i canīt stand these kind of things ,specially if you have world class players in your team
Yeah, i was presuming you would be a fully or at least partially manual player, which i thought would make you quite a rare bird over there, although you obviously won't be the only fifa player out there.

What's really surprised me when frequently having had to take a stroll through the manual leaderboards in seasons mode (in order to recruit newcomers to the manual league which i've been running for 2 years) is how many Finnish players are up there!

They've really caught onto it, as opposed to the other Scandinavian countries of which i hardly ever encounter a manual player, with a few exceptions here and there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 09:22 AM   #4392
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
1.06 Set is done. Updated video below as well.

Just wanted to say always use the community sliders as my base settings and then tweak them to my own preferences and for me reducing pass speed of CPU has made a huge difference to game play

CPU playing more like a human ( less drilled passes) and whole pace of game seems slower which suits me

Thanks very much !

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »