Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 10-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #433
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Loving set 2. I used them on stream today, but went at 8 min halves on normal speed. The AI is tough but it's rewarding when we score goals.

Check out my Twitch where I focus on franchise modes.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #434
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Tested bursting today w/ set #2. Bursting was much better, definite improvement over fifa 16. Still see the poor defensive angle animation, but it is not a dealbreaker bc the defense covers well for this.

I used 50/50 sprint today and the times I was able to burst I had to have quite a bit of space between myself and the defender so I could reach a high sprint speed to blow by. I want to test orion's lower 46/46 sprint setting to see if it mitigates this.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:00 PM   #435
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm telling you, guys....these are legit sliders. Game 3 of doing set #2...look at those stats. Fouls, offsides (for them, at least), pass accuracy...Man these are fun. Praying that whatever patch they put out doesn't ruin anything.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #436
Rookie

Squammish's Arena

If only the rest of the FIFA world knew what they were missing out on right now. Hoping the ULTIMATE TEAM crowd doesn't bastardize this game too by complaining about the lack of scoring/end-to-end action. Aside from a few bugs, I really hope this game doesn't get a big patch.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:07 PM   #437
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
I'm telling you, guys....these are legit sliders. Game 3 of doing set #2...look at those stats. Fouls, offsides (for them, at least), pass accuracy...Man these are fun. Praying that whatever patch they put out doesn't ruin anything.

I agree with you. I only managed to get 2 games in earlier and even though I lost one of them it all felt great. Might not get the chance to play again for a while due to work, family stuff etc. can't wait to get back at it! I can't say enough about how nice it was for the CPU to not hound and harass me every second when I had the ball. They were definitely more methodical in their approach whether attacking or defending. I'll try and get screenshots next time too.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:10 PM   #438
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Are these sliders for blokes like me that aren't very good at the game? I actually use Player Lock and play with 1 guy.
I don't think I'd recommend set 2 as a beginner set - it's really tough

The point of the thread (as I understand it) is to increase realism, not decrease difficulty. And set 2 is fantastic for realism - you actually have to tactically think about what you and your opponents are doing, and then outsmart them. I've never seen that before in a football game - not to anywhere near this level anyway.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:12 PM   #439
Rookie

Alright guys, gonna twitch a little bit of my games as Portsmouth with these sliders. Thinking of streaming 2 or 3 games.

EFL Cup (2nd game) home against Gillingham (EFL League 1)
Away at Exeter City (EFL League 2)
Checkatrade Trophy (1st game) home against Accrington (who I beat 1-0 in Matchday 1)

https://www.twitch.tv/mgl27
Old 10-01-2016, 10:23 PM   #440
Rookie

I'm in the same boat as you extremeskins. I play Be A Pro with just my one guy.
WC/15 min/manual or semi. Had incredible difficulty getting any scoring with Set 2, either for myself or cpu, just one goal in four games.

Ran a test with the computer playing itself, without my input, so basically 11-on-10. Portugal against Netherlands. First game with modified Set 1 sliders, 1-1 draw, Portugal with 20 shots to my 4. Ran same matchup with Set 2 sliders, 0-0 draw, Portugal with 5 shots to my 3.

So I'm going to stick with tweeking Set 1. With my input the number of shots will even out. However with 20 shots Portugal should have scored 1 or 2 more goals, so will fiddle with cpu shot error and shot speed. I tried GK ability at 45 and for both teams he started making mistakes, like on a goal kick kicking it straight to an opponent (and that's how I got the lone goal in those 4 games of Set 2). So now I have GK ability at 47 and I haven't seen any further dumb plays.

A biggie, had to knock down injuries to 3/1. At 25/25 I was getting hit with 2 injuries a season each of 3-5 week duration. Even at 5/3, it was still hitting me with a 3 week injury within 10 games played. Would be no fun simming so much of every season.

Last edited by emmydogud; 10-01-2016 at 10:48 PM. Reason: edit

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »