Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #4393
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Can some guys reply with what's the best way to go when it comes to pressure . Do most of u apply the 55min or do u use the actual ccts from Krebstar. And also is anyone having a very easy time getting the ball of the cpu ? I'm just having such a easy time going forward, and defending is even easier for me .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2017, 12:04 PM   #4394
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Can some guys reply with what's the best way to go when it comes to pressure . Do most of u apply the 55min or do u use the actual ccts from Krebstar. And also is anyone having a very easy time getting the ball of the cpu ? I'm just having such a easy time going forward, and defending is even easier for me .

Have a chance to watch the video? I explain everything in there, including the risk/reward with lowering pass speed for CPU.

Regarding CTT's, I've had some great matches as of late with them, but also without. In CM, I'll be using them though.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:41 PM   #4395
Rookie

In your opinions, is it worth playing in Slow Speed or Normal Speed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 07:12 PM   #4396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by acastan7
In your opinions, is it worth playing in Slow Speed or Normal Speed?
Slow for sure .

Old 02-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #4397
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Okay, clearly OS sliders and CTT on World Class are more than I can handle. Perhaps it's best I play on pro some more? Sure, I won, but . . . . Wow!

Old 02-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #4398
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
Okay, clearly OS sliders and CTT on World Class are more than I can handle. Perhaps it's best I play on pro some more? Sure, I won, but . . . . Wow!

31 shots? Lol...Good grief!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-12-2017, 06:31 AM   #4399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter

Wow 31 shots!!! Never seen that before lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2017, 07:13 AM   #4400
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Ok, you cheated AI - great play, but it does not change the positioning and reaction ability in the game has become worse, or rather easy to break down not least AI`s defense.
Can we be realistic please? You are using ONE chance that I converted with skill to say that positioning is bad? I posted a whole match showing that positioning is incredible from both teams.

I was playing as Guimaraes and my opponent was Arouca. I was not playing Barcelona vs Real Madrid. Defenders WILL make mistakes. If you want perfection from every single player of every single team, it simply isn't realistic.

I am now in my third season with the same team and I have had 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. The CPU presses very much (with Marking at 54, even though Marking isn't the only value that defines pressing). Last night I played against the last team of the table at home, who had only 1 point so far and they managed to get a 2-2 draw from me.

One last thing. I would like to ask people who share their feedback to occasionally remind us difficulty and controller settings they are using. If you are playing World Class or if you are using some Semi or Assisted options, it may be the reason why you are finding the CPU is to break down, in which case you have to make big alterations to strengthen the CPU. Matt is playing manual with Semi on Crossing and I think he also plays World Class for the Home games and Legendary for the Away. These things have to be taken into account in my opinion. I used to have the same controller settings as Matt, then I changed crossing to Manual and I scored only ONE goal from a cross in a WHOLE season. After playing 3-4 seasons with full manual I have now had more practice and more success and my crosses no longer go all over the place (but at the same time, I don't have 90% of my crosses going exactly where my teammate's head is )

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »