Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #4425
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Sooooo much better now . just those 2 minor adjustments and now I'm loving it again . Niang was just lethal scoring a hat trick . Great game.So no confusion im Liverpool

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dbaja22; 02-13-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: So there's no confusion , I'm Liverpool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 02:11 PM   #4426
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Sooooo much better now . just those 2 minor adjustments and now I'm loving it again . Niang was just lethal scoring a hat trick . Great game

I know stats don't disclose all like bra's but winning 1-3 against Liverpool with 90% pass percentage reveals how easy it was to pass the ball around succesfully.

Unless you're not (fully) playing manually, and not playing on legendary, of course.
But if you do, then it seems rather strange to be capable of holding such a high pass percentage when having been so productive offensively.

Though i'm aware that my feedback's founded on a whole lot of presumptions, they're nonetheless based on my own experiences with having observed pass percentages over the period of a long time.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:19 PM   #4427
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
I know stats don't disclose all like bra's but winning 1-3 against Liverpool with 90% pass percentage reveals how easy it was to pass the ball around succesfully.

Unless you're not (fully) playing manually, and not playing on legendary, of course.
But if you do, then it seems rather strange to be capable of holding such a high pass percentage when having been so productive offensively.

Though i'm aware that my feedback's founded on a whole lot of presumptions, they're nonetheless based on my own experiences with having observed pass percentages over the period of a long time.
I'm Liverpool lol

Old 02-13-2017, 03:20 PM   #4428
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Sooooo much better now . just those 2 minor adjustments and now I'm loving it again . Niang was just lethal scoring a hat trick . Great game.So no confusion im Liverpool

Awesome, that's goo to see. Thanks for actually taking my advice and giving me the validation that I'm not crazy
Old 02-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #4429
Pro

Quote:
I'm Liverpool lol

Ah, then i wrongly made that inference based on the tone of your expression which seemed to indicate that you were delighted to have won like that.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #4430
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
Ah, then i wrongly made that inference based on the tone of your expression which seemed to indicate that you were delighted to have won like that.
The complete opposite. I was happy to finally lose like that . I was so sick of dominating my games and the cpu not being able to attack so Matt had suggested some changes so I did and now I'm having great games .

Old 02-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #4431
Pro

Quote:
The complete opposite. I was happy to finally lose like that . I was so sick of dominating my games and the cpu not being able to attack so Matt had suggested some changes so I did and now I'm having great games .

Aah ha, i see.
Makes complete sense now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #4432
Rookie

buziii's Arena

I'd like to add some casual player kudos here.

I'm a big believer in these games being fun, not necessarily realistic, not necessarily extremely difficult, etc. I'm not trying to be the greatest player. I just want to enjoy playing the game. After all, this is a G-A-M-E. It's intended to be F-U-N.

There are many ways to enjoy these games. To each his own. Play on whatever level, with whatever tactics, and whatever sliders make it fun for you, the individual.

::gets off soap box::

Anyway, I recently decided to try these out. With the default OS Comm sliders, I didn't have a chance. I couldn't keep the ball, couldn't score...not F-U-N. But with a few tweaks here and there, it's better than ever. I'm losing some, winning some, drawing some, high scores, low scores. The games are just much better, not monotonous. I'm having F-U-N!

To end my rambling post, my point is that these sliders formed a solid basis for me. So, I recommend players of any level start with these and make adjustments to make it easier or harder, faster or slower, etc.

Kudos to the guys that put in the work for all of us moochers to enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »