Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #4881
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Okay, please here me out.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this as the set is already done, but I'm having a blast with 8 min. halves (10 min. could work), assisted controls, (because I can't make the CPU pass like me on manual in 17) Legendary difficulty and these 4 adjustments:

Shot power at 47/47

Shot acc. 52/52

GK at 0/0

First Touch Control at 89/89

Everything else is like the OP set.

*What I see is the ball travels incredible realistic in air! (SLOW and nice)

You see it clearly at goal kicks and long passes. Looks very realistic!

*The shooting looks and feels a ton better! Animations looks so realistic!

(You can really feel the weight of Harry Kane when he shoots)

*The goalkeeper is sooo human now! Saves some incredible shots that makes you go check if he's really at 0/0. Animations looks simply stunning!

*Players can now control a long pass so realistic with the chest. New animation here! (Need to record this to show you guys)

*headers looks and feels outstanding and you can finally win headers on legendary! The jumping animation is incredible realistic! (SLOW and nice)

Seriously! I've seen so many new animations with these 3 adjustments that I can't look back! You can really feel the nerve when you drible! Amazing!

The game finally flows like on TV imho. There is so many new animations that I can't believe my eyes! Tackles, headers, shots and passing animations is totally different! It's stunning!

Please, please go check for your self.

Body contact is totally different also - lots of fouls even on 8 min.

I can't believe how much of a difference this made to my new Career mode!

Now don't flame me, LOL!

No mate your fine, playing lower minute halves you do need to adjust slightly or you won't get goals, Matt will vouch for that. Also if you are loving them then that's all that matters, the OP sliders are not set in stone, you adjust them slightly to your own preference if you need to.

My personal concern for goalkeepers that low will be them diving over ball, but if they are working for you then roll with it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 02:52 PM   #4882
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

^^
Not seen the goalkeeper "diving over ball" One single time. It's odd because he actually saves some incredible close up shots and he can even catch/hold the ball also. Even better - all these incredible new animations I've discovered.

I'm Tottenham in my new Career mode.

First four matches on legendary.

Tottenham - Sevilla 2-1
Juventus - Tottenham 4-1
Roma - Tottenham 2-2
Everton - Tottenham 0-2

Stats looks very good too.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #4883
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
We 'think' the sliders are final. But the reality is that some trends do not become apparent until some serious sample size is generated. Having feedback on how manager modes are going provides that confirmation that there are no adverse trends which might need to be addressed with further slider tweaks.

So, from my perspective, we are in the 'deep dive' phase of slider testing...evaluating how well these hold up over a long period of time. Providing these details is a natural extension of that process.
Spot on as usual. To be frank I think there is something that needs tweaking. It's about unearthing all animations and possible attacks for the CPU. Could be pass error, could be pass speed, FT or even something as simple as the ACC discrepancy favoring the CPU. I may look into a few of these discrepancy favoring the CPU. As a human I am at the advantage, skill wise and tactically. I may try to lessen that gap.

On a lighter note, I need some help finding a team guys. Lisbon is a blast but I am just running through teams in the league. My criteria is a bit difficult. I'm not a lower league guy at all... I need to know my players and the opponents for the most part. Leverkusen, Everton, Napoli, RB Leipzig, Valencia and Villarreal are all in my mind but I'm just not sold on any of them. Any recommendations off the top of your heads guys?

Edit: I'm choosing these teams as a base because I've come to realize I drift towards teams already in the top 3 talent wise in their prospective leagues. Probably has a great deal to do with my feelings on tweaks being needed. Can't help it though, I love playing with talent!

Last edited by GoBlue81188; 03-07-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:37 PM   #4884
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
^^
Not seen the goalkeeper "diving over ball" One single time. It's odd because he actually saves some incredible close up shots and he can even catch/hold the ball also. Even better - all these incredible new animations I've discovered.

I'm Tottenham in my new Career mode.

First four matches on legendary.

Tottenham - Sevilla 2-1
Juventus - Tottenham 4-1
Roma - Tottenham 2-2
Everton - Tottenham 0-2

Stats looks very good too.
The problem with lower GK ability was their tendency to dive under the ball, I've posted videos previously in the thread and it was pretty horrific on the slowed down replays

I have no idea how it looks with the lower shot speed though

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Spot on as usual. To be frank I think there is something that needs tweaking. It's about unearthing all animations and possible attacks for the CPU. Could be pass error, could be pass speed, FT or even something as simple as the ACC discrepancy favoring the CPU. I may look into a few of these discrepancy favoring the CPU. As a human I am at the advantage, skill wise and tactically. I may try to lessen that gap.

On a lighter note, I need some help finding a team guys. Lisbon is a blast but I am just running through teams in the league. My criteria is a bit difficult. I'm not a lower league guy at all... I need to know my players and the opponents for the most part. Leverkusen, Everton, Napoli, RB Leipzig, Valencia and Villarreal are all in my mind but I'm just not sold on any of them. Any recommendations off the top of your heads guys?

Edit: I'm choosing these teams as a base because I've come to realize I drift towards teams already in the top 3 talent wise in their prospective leagues. Probably has a great deal to do with my feelings on tweaks being needed. Can't help it though, I love playing with talent!
I think you're right but I've really not put the game time in to pin-point what it is, The ease of winning the ball back has really screwed how good the sliders are and is probably the reason something feels off.

I have two suggestions

Torino - http://sofifa.com/team/54 > My personal fav of the two, mainly because of Belotti and how well he plays in the game

&

Schalke - http://sofifa.com/team/34 > This was short lived but they have some good young players (Meyer,Embolo,Avdijaj,Goretzka)
Old 03-07-2017, 11:35 PM   #4885
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

^^
Shot power at 47/47 is key here. I've never seen such an incredible human goalkeeper in my twenty years of FIFA. For the first time you actually feel you need to congratulate the keeper for his spectaculaire saves. Which is no longer some frantic computer animation of a keeper that makes him look like a robot.

Now the goalkeeper is able to save a close up header at the buttom corner like Gianluca Pagliuca did in the 1994 World Cup and it looks simply stunning!

Last edited by Benja190782; 03-07-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2017, 09:56 AM   #4886
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendinho58
F**k off you bully boy keyboard warriors and go give your opinions to someone who really gives a f**k. You will obviously continue on and reply to this.

I really don't care the only reason I'm replying to this is because I'm on the toilet having a 💩 and I've nothing better to do. I'm now away to wipe my hole and hopefully it will wipe away the feeling of 💩 I have on myself for ever having this brief interaction with you you 💩 stain 😂🖕
Well, well, didn't take much for you to expose your true colours.

Nothing more to say really.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:40 AM   #4887
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11

I've said it from day one with this set that it's to easy . I've had to raise pass speed for the cpu and Acceleration to 50 and sprint to 50 to have a challenge . I think these teams are a great choice in their respective league's , Deportivo la coruna , Hoffenheim , Hamburg , Wolfsburg , Genoa , sassuolo , Fiorentina or Villarreal . I would like to see how you do with any of these teams in their league .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2017, 11:12 AM   #4888
Rookie

buziii's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
I've said it from day one with this set that it's to easy . I've had to raise pass speed for the cpu and Acceleration to 50 and sprint to 50 to have a challenge.
Easiness is in the thumbs of the beholder. I think these sliders form a great basis to start from and can be adjusted based on individual talents, play-style, etc.

I'm a more casual player and they are not too easy for me. I need a bit more time and space to be competitive. But, I've simply given myself a small (2 click) advantage in Accel and Sprint Speed, and cranked down the CPU marking one click. This is still pretty difficult for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »