Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2017, 06:22 PM   #5201
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by particle
Matt, I hear you and others often talk about using Super Cancel -- I use this in PES, but wasn't actually aware it was present in FIFA 17. Which buttons activate Super Cancel? (Is it always assigned to same buttons, or does it depend if I have remapped functions?) I would love to get my players 'off the rails', it drives me nuts.

Thanks in advance.

P*
I'll answer if I may (Matt may be able to confirm/correct this) but LT/RT (xBox) pressed simultaneously will cancel all previous button presses, and the buttons are dependant on mapping. I hope I understood your question properly, apologies if no!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 07:33 PM   #5202
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

My Ajax Career #42, utilizing OP Slider Set plus Accel 50/50, slow, legendary, 10 minute halves.

The CPU continues to show some serious threat and more importantly, real desire to punish mistakes!

Getting down to the final part of this series started way back in Sept, during Early Access in fact...
...just a very few episodes left...enjoy!
Old 04-01-2017, 06:50 AM   #5203
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
My Ajax Career #42, utilizing OP Slider Set plus Accel 50/50, slow, legendary, 10 minute halves.

The CPU continues to show some serious threat and more importantly, real desire to punish mistakes!

Getting down to the final part of this series started way back in Sept, during Early Access in fact...
...just a very few episodes left...enjoy!
Fantastic job, Steve. Love watching this series. Congrats on getting deep on the episodes too! On YouTube, as you know, that consistency is so important. I'm working on getting to your level!
Old 04-01-2017, 12:02 PM   #5204
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Live for a game @LaXing_
Old 04-01-2017, 12:21 PM   #5205
Pro

Hi Matt, tough match 0-1 against bottom team Rotherham, (sheffield tie) but Fulham now reached the crucial place 6 !. Would be great with Brighton The Amex and Fulham Craven Cottage Stadium in Fifa, see if they can get water by ?. And when do they begin to build Riverside Stand ?.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #5206
Rookie

First-time poster, long-time follower of the community. Appreciate all the work you guys do here. Feels like since the latest patch, clubs (especially in top leagues) have been playing faster on the ground than before and not like their projec10 custom tactics would indicate. As folks have noted, feels like you're 'playing a bunch of Barcelona's' again.

For instance started a new save with Palace and played West Brom at home first game. Instead of sitting deep and playing hopeful long balls -- they seemed to be pressing medium to high up the pitch and pinging balls around on the ground a la Spurs or Liverpool. With the custom tactic for West Brom on 100 for speed -- they've always played fast. However, now that fast is being displayed like Klopp's heavy metal football.

Weird thing is, I feel like since the latest patch lower level play has become more realistic. I set custom tactics for each team in EFL league 1 and league 2 since projec10 didn't tackle. Pretty much emulating tactics they had for the Burnley's, Preston's of the world -- given the style of play in those leagues.

Perhaps because the low player ratings in those leagues leads to losing the ball more and the speed of game is sloppied / slowed down? Whatever it is, they're hitting more long balls and tiki taka is hard to find in the league (as it should be).

Just wondering if custom tactics may need a refresh (esp in top leagues) with the latest patch updates?
Old 04-01-2017, 05:46 PM   #5207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
I'll answer if I may (Matt may be able to confirm/correct this) but LT/RT (xBox) pressed simultaneously will cancel all previous button presses, and the buttons are dependant on mapping. I hope I understood your question properly, apologies if no!
Steve, what I was looking for was a Super Cancel similar to PES, where the player receiving a pass can be taken 'off the rails'. I can't seem to find a combination of the LT/RT/LB/RB that will make this happen in FIFA 17.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:52 PM   #5208
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by particle
Steve, what I was looking for was a Super Cancel similar to PES, where the player receiving a pass can be taken 'off the rails'. I can't seem to find a combination of the LT/RT/LB/RB that will make this happen in FIFA 17.
It might be your controller settings. Make sure you have 'Auto Switching Move Assistance' turned to Off, otherwise the pass receiver will stay under CPU control until the ball reaches him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »