Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #5305
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by particle
Matt, perhaps my memory is failing me, but I finally gave up on FIFA 16 last year after becoming incredibly frustrated with the loose ball ADD. It got to a point where I just couldn't stand it. From my experience the issue is nearly gone in 17. Is your experience the same?
There's not as much ADD in 17 compared to 16. However, with what I'm using in 16, I'm not seeing much, if any, ADD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #5306
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0

Another episode of Player Career, using Matt's sliders w/accel @50/50.

I play this mode on WC instead of Legendary, due to frustration issues (only controlling 1 player throughout the game can be a lesson in patience lol)

Enjoy!

Old 04-15-2017, 05:47 AM   #5307
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Latest Youth Squad Champions episode - we attempt to make it into the Premier League at the 1st time of asking!

2 of the toughest games so far utilizing the slider set, can we do it?

Enjoy!

Old 04-17-2017, 05:42 PM   #5308
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

WOW last 3 posts by me?! I hope this doesn't constitute spam!

Anyway, the video below is the culmination of 7 months (real-time) and 3 (virtual) seasons of Career Mode - using the OP Sliders in the latter half of season 3 and they helped they get the gameplay back on track (it was becoming too easy at that point, esp. after latest EA patch) so a big 'Thank You' to Matt10

The vid is a review of the entire series, a look at the current squad and a summary of the best goals and moments...enjoy!
Old 04-17-2017, 07:51 PM   #5309
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Love it, Steve. Big thanks for showcasing the sliders throughout the series. Props to everyone here at OS, not just myself, please. I'm simply the project manager
Old 04-19-2017, 08:45 AM   #5310
Rookie

Any question Matt final sliders is soon?
Do you see many differends between Fifa 16 and Fifa 17?
Old 04-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #5311
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Latest Youth Squad Champions episode, another crack at getting into the Premier League!
As usual, sliders are in the video description (99% same as OP )
Enjoy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #5312
Pro

Now that this room's been inactive for an apparantly very long while,
and now that i've a little time to attribute to getting my sentiment across,
it's a fitting occasion to seize the opportunity to express my deepest
appreciation for the magnificent product you've once again managed to deliver, Matt.

I target you specifically because we all know that without the main aim of your inexhaustible compulsion to get career mode working in the most satisfyingly realistic manner, this product wouldn't exist, though that doesn't mean i don't take into account the collaborative efforts of those that've contributed to the making of this impeccable set.

Some good 3 weeks ago when you responded to my inquiry, Matt, by designating the cause of this sudden drop of activity in here to the ongoing immersion, of almost everyone usually involved, in experiencing the excellence of the final product,
i finally decided to give it one more shot,
and lo' and behold, my jaw quickly dropped in awe as i was once again allowed to experience a most realistic simulation which i've never experienced in career mode before,
not even with that previous set which i've stated on numerous occasions to have been so on poiint.

Ever since, i've been regularly playing career mode,
and to this day continue to be amazed by the seemingly endless variety in CPU attack, and [continue to be amazed] by so many more signs of evidence of a highly enhanced AI to the point where i've begun to have an extremely hard time fathoming how a set possibly can manage to so drastically alter this gameplay.

Much more could be said,
and many, many clips saved which i've been wanting to share;
having resulted in many, delightfully distinct and disparate signs of evidence by means of which a splendi AI can be demonstrated,
yet i haven't found the time nor managed to develop the determination to trim and compile the clips.

Yet since, as i've mentioned in the beginning, it's been so quiet in here,
i figured it to be a fitting moment to seize the opportunity to merely briefly (at least under my terms) express my deepest appreciation and respect for what you (mainly you, along with the collaboration of some notable others) have managed to achieve here --- which, as you have witnessed, had as far as i'd been concerned been written off as the impossible.

Along with this grand revelation in my experience has there been developed a newfound, massive sense of respect, appreciation and admiration,
following which, in the future, i'll be checking my self twice before i criticze the endeavours of this community too harshly,
for my presumptions (nevertheless having been corroborated by empirical evidence) have been thoroughly proven wrong.

I cannot thank you enough.

One day i must get to sharing some of these clips that display the wonderfully realistic side of AI's play; including which are numerous passes to the goalie (finally!) upon being under offensive pressure, and kicking it out into play again (finally!), and so many beautifully diverse ways of setting up counters and building up the play.

Muchas Gracias!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »