Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2017, 03:05 PM   #5657
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophlin
Just purchased this game (first FIFA ever), and am loving the work everyone has put in. Using these sliders and Projec10 tactics.

"Professional" seems too easy, and whenever I move up to either "World Class" or "Legendary", I get destroyed, and can barely score a goal. Any tips? Should I stick with "Professional" and simply adjust a few specific sliders?

Thanks!

Your better off picking world class mate I don't know of anyone that using pro, just stick at it and you will get the hang of it and learn how the cpu plays any questions just ask bud

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #5658
MVP

https://youtu.be/WD-pToQL6V8 FIFA 18 pre release gameplay

Old 08-08-2017, 11:41 AM   #5659
MVP

https://youtu.be/jTUdGKdGwj0

Old 08-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #5660
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
@matt I know you went back to 16 but how did 98 Goalkeepers testing go as per OP, have they behaved like you wanted or are they all superhuman?????

I'm still playing 17 actually. Nice little SweetFX for PC has made things more bearable.

I haven't seen any issues with GK at 98. Still seeing goals from everywhere. Still not enough evidence of an aggressive GK rushing out though...98 (or any GK value) may be a bust.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #5661
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm still playing 17 actually. Nice little SweetFX for PC has made things more bearable.

I haven't seen any issues with GK at 98. Still seeing goals from everywhere. Still not enough evidence of an aggressive GK rushing out though...98 (or any GK value) may be a bust.
Hello Matt, does SweetFX modify the gameplay either or only graphics?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #5662
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophlin
Just purchased this game (first FIFA ever), and am loving the work everyone has put in. Using these sliders and Projec10 tactics.

"Professional" seems too easy, and whenever I move up to either "World Class" or "Legendary", I get destroyed, and can barely score a goal. Any tips? Should I stick with "Professional" and simply adjust a few specific sliders?

Thanks!
A key area where you can help 'level things up' for yourself is to adjust the Acceleration slider, simply bring the user up to 50 and leave the CPU on 49: this will give you a significant edge all over the pitch. As Aaron said, stick with World Class and/or Legendary, much better to persevere with those, Professional will not help you improve and I also think these sliders are geared to WC and Legendary, they are not as effective on lower difficulties.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #5663
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

The final episode of a series where I changed the custom team tactics and gameplay sliders of the entire Premier League, and then played Burnley vs. the Rest!
Many thanks goes to everyone who participated in Matt10's Community Sliders (especially to Matt!) plus a big thank you to everyone who contributed to Projec10, especially Krebstar.

The result was a series that was both challenging and exciting, I hope you have enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed playing and bringing it to you

Enjoy the finale (includes shoutouts )

https://youtu.be/flJfJRu-WZ8
Old 08-10-2017, 03:10 AM   #5664
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
https://youtu.be/kHe4JVl9CAY great goal newest set slight changes in fullbacks and user pass speed and GK

What are your settings and camera settings ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »