FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders - Page 710 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2017, 08:48 PM   #5673
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Anyone else watch 18 beta footage and just start thinking of sliders adjustments?

I know it's super early, but there are a lot of concerns.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:17 PM   #5674
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sacramento
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Anyone else watch 18 beta footage and just start thinking of sliders adjustments?

I know it's super early, but there are a lot of concerns.


Have you not been playing the beta Matt? I have for 6 days now but not officially allowed to talk about it yet. All I will say is it has concerns and also potential. Have we all thought that before .


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
villabraves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:18 PM   #5675
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Anyone else watch 18 beta footage and just start thinking of sliders adjustments?

I know it's super early, but there are a lot of concerns.
Yup looks like a typical mess from EA . They say teams play with their strengths and styles , I have yet to see any of that . Maybe I've only seen human vs human idk. Also the ball actually looks even smaller in 18 . At least to me it does . I'm very worried for you and the rest of the team who fix this disaster each year . I've actually heard a rumor that they may take out sliders from the game . Im sure it's bull**** but Thats a scary thought

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Dbaja22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:22 PM   #5676
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Have you not been playing the beta Matt? I have for 6 days now but not officially allowed to talk about it yet. All I will say is it has concerns and also potential. Have we all thought that before .


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
How are the teams tactics looking this year ? Any difference from 17 or ? A.I playing smarter or are you not allowed to talk about it lol ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Dbaja22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:38 PM   #5677
MVP
 
JHedges2's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 4,174
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
How are the teams tactics looking this year ? Any difference from 17 or ? A.I playing smarter or are you not allowed to talk about it lol ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Yeah they aren't supposed to say anything.

Very concerning if the ball is even smaller. Lol, is that even possible!?!?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Arsenal | New York Yankees

New York Yankees Franchise Site
JHedges2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:44 PM   #5678
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Yeah they aren't supposed to say anything.

Very concerning if the ball is even smaller. Lol, is that even possible!?!?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Maybe I'm being a little bit dramatic that it's smaller lol but it definitely doesn't look bigger or better from 17 . check out YouTube videos with fifa 18 gameplay , theres tons out now and have a look . I personally think its small and very unrealistic looking

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Dbaja22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:56 PM   #5679
FIFA 18
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 312
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Yup looks like a typical mess from EA . They say teams play with their strengths and styles , I have yet to see any of that . Maybe I've only seen human vs human idk. Also the ball actually looks even smaller in 18 . At least to me it does . I'm very worried for you and the rest of the team who fix this disaster each year . I've actually heard a rumor that they may take out sliders from the game . Im sure it's bull**** but Thats a scary thought

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Seriously if they did that they would lose millions, and I could see PES sales exploding. They would be left with FUT players only, but sadly that is their real cash cow. Fingers crossed it is not true!
__________________
YouTube: FBC Latest Series: Marseille CM

My Dynasty! Twitter: @FBCGaming
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM   #5680
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
Seriously if they did that they would lose millions, and I could see PES sales exploding. They would be left with FUT players only, but sadly that is their real cash cow. Fingers crossed it is not true!
Absolutely agree . I'm sure it's not true , but nevertheless a real scary thought .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Dbaja22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Top -