Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2016, 11:56 PM   #721
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Howdy fellow player lock'er! I play exclusively player lock as well.

I will have to keep a closer eye on shot totals for both teams. I did feel like there was a good amount of midfield battling within the 3 games I played tonight but I also felt like the offense was there as well.

How do you feel about your teammate AI? I feel this years is a lot better so far. Was able to make some nice runs and teammates actually hit me quite a few times on them!
Teammate AI is great this year! I was a little worried about the CPU AI not taking enough chances but it must have just been a few weird games. These sliders are great, but the MARKING slider needs to be carefully tuned when doing Player Lock. It has a dramatic affect on our gameplay in terms of shots and chances. I have it currently at 60 and it looks ok but needs more testing. Having it at 78 wasn't giving both teams enough offense.

What do you have your marking setting currently at? And how many shots are you getting for both teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 01:13 AM   #722
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you post an updated slider set which clearly shows settings for both user/cpu please?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 01:57 AM   #723
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2050
Can you post an updated slider set which clearly shows settings for both user/cpu please?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Just use the official set 2 for now. Nothing has been updated yet, still testing.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:31 AM   #724
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

There is a spoiler above with the tweaks in testing if you wish to try them too.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:39 AM   #725
Rookie

fantastic match. I was Juventus

Inviato dal mio Z00D utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 04:23 AM   #726
Rookie

Hey guys, like every year following sliders quite silently.

One thing i did notice however and which interests me in particular in relation to the seemingly toothless offense of the CPU: are you guys playing with tactical or legacy defending?
I can't for the life of me defend with tactical, however it seems that the CPU struggles enormously with the pressure you can put on while defending on legacy. I tried 1-2 games with tactical just to test it, and obviously i started conceding badly, but hard to say if it is the lack of my tactical defending abilities (definitely part of it) or the CPU reacting differently (maybe).
I might be mistaken, but as far as i recall, last year the whole slider community was somewhat divided between both options.
What are your thoughts on that?
Old 10-04-2016, 05:52 AM   #727
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Couple random questions:

Since I play player lock...should i just even up the sliders instead of having the discrepancies between HUM/CPU?

Curious if the community consensus is 15 min halves? I don't think I've ever played higher than 10 min halves but maybe I should up it to 15 min this year?

Hoping to get a few Portsmouth BaP matches in tonight...hope to report back tomorrow.

Thanks all!!!
Did you see this post?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=642
Old 10-04-2016, 06:01 AM   #728
Rookie

Am i missing too much playing on default controllers??
Currently i'm using everything in default (assisted and crossing on semi) except shooting at semi, 10 min halves, should i change something to adapt to that?
I really can't play with all on manual/semi, i'm too bad at it and i'm really don't like missing a 5 meter pass just because i missed slighty in the direction

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »