Home

REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

This is a discussion on REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls. within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

OVR: 0
REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

Tired of trying different "sliders" for FIFA 22?

Tired of tweaking values ​​every week? this means that you are never sure if the result of the match is your merit or the merit of the "sliders".

My friend Bubi (@Bubi_ISSPRO on twitter), expert and scholar of offline play and football (soccer) tactics, has been preparing this set of "sliders" for several weeks and has achieved the most realistic match rhythm and player behavior and pace you have ever seen in the FIFA saga.

If you understand Spanish (or simply to enjoy), head over to Bubi's YouTube channel where you can see the explanatory video on how he has prepared the sliders and another one with tips to adapt to the game, which can basically be summarized as "play as if it were real football, not a videogame."

Here are links to his channel, twitter account, some of my videos of the game with his set of "sliders" and the "sliders" themselves. If you dare to try them, comment to see how it went!

Greetings to all.

Bubi's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZ..._hmOn_YBgsVHVg
Bubi's twitter
https://twitter.com/Bubi_ISSPRO
My channel, full of gameplay videos with this set of "sliders".
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6...Nj080Bv6ZQJvpg

10 MINUTES per half is the minimum recommended. DIFFICULTY world class. SPEED normal.

USER/CPU

Sprint speed 0/0
Acceleration 41/41 after last patches
Shot Error 67/55
Pass Error 52/54
Shot Speed 58/56
Pass Speed 6/6
Injury Frequency 75/75
Injury Severity 25/25
GK ability 58/58
Marking 70/70
Run Frequency 11/11
Line Height 58/58
Line Length 50/50
Line Width 50/50
FB Positioning 50/50
First Touch Error 0/0
User Power Bar 42

Don't freak out with some low values, they all work together, so stick to this exact numbers as strange as they seem, and enjoy.

Last edited by Serchenko9; 12-07-2021 at 12:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2021, 11:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

From the day that fifa 22 launched, I am trying different sets, my personal sets, looking for the best in terms of realism, actually trying to find my sweet spot. In the OS community sliders I was suggesting the 55 sprint and 48 acc on slow speed cause of the CB jockey issue, not in terms of realism. When I saw the values of this set I freaked out! But when you play it, it is charming! Especially the player movement is the best for realism I have played! I suggest to anyone plays this set, give at least 5 games to get used to it because it is really slow when we compare it to other sets.
Old 11-07-2021, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Re: REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christosbalt
From the day that fifa 22 launched, I am trying different sets, my personal sets, looking for the best in terms of realism, actually trying to find my sweet spot. In the OS community sliders I was suggesting the 55 sprint and 48 acc on slow speed cause of the CB jockey issue, not in terms of realism. When I saw the values of this set I freaked out! But when you play it, it is charming! Especially the player movement is the best for realism I have played! I suggest to anyone plays this set, give at least 5 games to get used to it because it is really slow when we compare it to other sets.
Thanks for sharing it mate! That's exactly what you feel using this set, it's weird at the beginning but as you adjust your mind to the pace it plays wonderful. Enjoy!
Old 11-08-2021, 01:23 AM   #4
Rookie

fideco's Arena

Sorry, in my opinion the value of 42 (acceleration) is too low, the stamina is never depleted
Players are never tired even after three games during the week
Poor realistic...
So a very important tactical element is missing: substitutions and turnover
Anyway thanks for the work done and for sharing the set.
Old 11-08-2021, 01:56 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideco
Sorry, in my opinion the value of 42 (acceleration) is too low, the stamina is never depleted
Poor realistic...
I agree with you, that's one problem of this set. But we have to choose between stamina depletion or realistic player reaction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2021, 09:00 AM   #6
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideco
Poor realistic...
Yeah at the beginning it's the sensation it gives because of the lesser frequency of runs at full speed, anyway you will feel the tiredness before reaching the yellow bar as you felt it with more acceleration sets, because your player will reach his top speed slowly as the minutes go on.
With this set you can play with a pressing formation during all the game like in real football. With other sets you can only use the front pressure for a few minutes before your players are literally empty of stamina. My point is, in real football you can maintain a good coordinated press during most of the game so for me it's more realistic this way that having the full team dead at half time.

This is how my team ends the first game I've played today using strong pressure (idk the English translation, the one your players make when a bad first touch happens) and defensive instructions to my wingers. I had to change the RB and right CMF because they were beginning to be sluggish when defending.
https://twitter.com/Serchenko9/statu...16933919379456
I see your point, but with this set stamina works ok IMO, you will have to rotate players if you want to keep your team happy anyway..
Cheers

Last edited by Serchenko9; 11-08-2021 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

One more game against Atlético de Madrid, a much more challenging game that made my players run back a lot of times because of Atleti's high pace game.
Min 58 and Atleti had to substitute Suarez, he must be dead at that point with Atleti's high press formation.
https://youtu.be/fENewzsMloU
My team was pretty tired too at that point.
I was using strong press formation and balanced build up and attack.
https://youtu.be/805iuJhTXD4

The game ended with this clutch goal of a heavily tired Benzema while some players are almost without any stamina due to the high paced game. It was a helluva game

https://youtu.be/PZHbB-RbfvE

https://twitter.com/Serchenko9/statu...31965935816708

As you can see, stamina works OK, you just need to tweak your tactics to get the maximum effort of your players.
Old 11-11-2021, 04:59 AM   #8
Rookie

Thanks for sharing this set mate. It's the only set that I have stuck with it. Unfortunately I don't understand Spanish so I can't understand the explanation video by Bubi, I follow you both on Twitter and use the translation to understand. I made some personal preference changes, pass speed 10,first touch 86,cpu shot error 58 and testing higher marking values. My only issue is the CB jockey, it seems only to be solved with 55 sprint but it is to high for realism even on slow. Are you seeing the issue also?

Last edited by christosbalt; 11-11-2021 at 05:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »