Home

TOMBA's FIFA 17 PEZ STYLE GAMEPLAY SLIDER SET

This is a discussion on TOMBA's FIFA 17 PEZ STYLE GAMEPLAY SLIDER SET within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 06:55 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TOMBA's FIFA 17 PEZ STYLE GAMEPLAY SLIDER SET

I have made my own adjustments to the sliders to increase difficulty and have had amazing success. Seriously the best FIFA experience I have EVER had, games feel challenging, realistic, and most importantly, when I concede I don't feel the game "cheated" against me and rage. 90% of my sliders are still the same as yours, but I don't think they stick with your PEZ feeling as much. If you are at all interested in what I did I'd be happy to share but I won't now for fear of hijacking your post.
Cheers for the base sliders though, they are a very solid change to the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 10:11 AM   #42
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroce
I have made my own adjustments to the sliders to increase difficulty and have had amazing success. Seriously the best FIFA experience I have EVER had, games feel challenging, realistic, and most importantly, when I concede I don't feel the game "cheated" against me and rage. 90% of my sliders are still the same as yours, but I don't think they stick with your PEZ feeling as much. If you are at all interested in what I did I'd be happy to share but I won't now for fear of hijacking your post.
Cheers for the base sliders though, they are a very solid change to the game.
First.

Thank you for trying them and trying them as a base for your own personal enjoymenet of the game. Afterall i want you guys PLAYING Fifa 17...Its a fantastic looking game and in some areas completely outshines PEZ.

I do have to still say that over the course of editing the game i have found it to play BETTER than PEZ even when trying to EMULATE PEZ. The little things that stand out as far as animations really do add to the game a much better sense of realism than PEZ.

IF i stray from this version i feel i will lose much of what i've been trying to offer the community... an alternative to PEZ 17.

Basically trying to get PEZ style gameplay into Fifa 17.

If you ask me how i felt i did. i'd have to say Ive gotten 85% percent there however...I do not feel 100% completion would make the game ANY closer to PEZ 17. Fifa can emulate PEZ sty;le gameplay but NOT entirely and i feel ive hit that wall now with version .85...

At this point after reading your post ibroce i feel this can now start going in another direction a direction that is meant for the best Futbol playing game of all time...

Ive figuring out the difficulty and ive figured out the game length and also have figured out a type of smoothness to the game that was NOT THERE at default with Fifa 17 BY emulating PEZ 17 now...

I'd be curious to see your settings but please PM them to me and we can continue that way and again much appreciated ibroce
Old 10-18-2016, 07:08 AM   #43
Rookie

Hi Tomba,

I didnt try yet. But what i feel when i play pes is. Im bored,sitting at home and i just wanna play pes suddenly and do.every goals and positions are satisfied.But later on, i want much. Goals and orginizing on forward and to score is not the whole gameplay.I start for career and transfer a defender.But in pes, there ia no defensive game,tackles etc so i do not enjoy. Football is a show.think about 2 epl teams playing in us tournement before the seasons.Where is the atmosphere?pitch?fans etc. U dont enjoy match. What i wanna say is in all the fields, fifa is dominant, satisfy. But ball physic on pes,players combination,ai,realism of goals and fast goals positions. Pes is what we want.

As i said i did not play what u did yet. But even if i feel %50 percent of pes gameplay here on fifa,that is also great.

By the way,please put a one gameplay video because all people reading this forum are curious about gameplay.i can approximetly guess what is about the other sliders on forum but yours are so much different. So u should put one gameplay.

cheers
Old 10-19-2016, 11:26 AM   #44
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinsi
Hi Tomba,

I didnt try yet. But what i feel when i play pes is. Im bored,sitting at home and i just wanna play pes suddenly and do.every goals and positions are satisfied.But later on, i want much. Goals and orginizing on forward and to score is not the whole gameplay.I start for career and transfer a defender.But in pes, there ia no defensive game,tackles etc so i do not enjoy. Football is a show.think about 2 epl teams playing in us tournement before the seasons.Where is the atmosphere?pitch?fans etc. U dont enjoy match. What i wanna say is in all the fields, fifa is dominant, satisfy. But ball physic on pes,players combination,ai,realism of goals and fast goals positions. Pes is what we want.

As i said i did not play what u did yet. But even if i feel %50 percent of pes gameplay here on fifa,that is also great.

By the way,please put a one gameplay video because all people reading this forum are curious about gameplay.i can approximetly guess what is about the other sliders on forum but yours are so much different. So u should put one gameplay.

cheers
Vid is available via first post. just click a quick early version of the slider set of fifa 18 gameplay using this slider set CPU vs CPU
Old 10-19-2016, 11:50 AM   #45
Rookie

Just watched it..looks nice.players moving more realistic.yeah it look likes pes but at the last the shoot speed seems so high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 11:15 AM   #46
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Just watched it..looks nice.players moving more realistic.yeah it look likes pes but at the last the shoot speed seems so high.
The shot speed (as far as towards goal/net) IS a bit fast. But i have goalie reaction very high. although that does not make for the best results or playout out all the time? it does work in game through out game if that makes sense?

Not abandoning set.

But right now i am very happy with it.

Playing PEZ 17 now on ps4 (which makes it a more licensed game) is fun but fifa 17 with these sliders for me make it my go to game at the moment AFTER watching real soccer on tv
Old 10-22-2016, 09:00 AM   #47
Rookie

So what are ur controller settings? Manual or semi shooting with 75 speed or assisted? And others? Do u cancel ur sliders when u wanna to play with a friend?
Old 10-23-2016, 08:47 AM   #48
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
So what are ur controller settings? Manual or semi shooting with 75 speed or assisted? And others? Do u cancel ur sliders when u wanna to play with a friend?
I do all assisted

YES IM CRAZY

The sliders are made with assisted in mind.

Reason is i want a very PRECISE game as PEZ 2017 is precise. I never felt organic play from PES 2017.

However i feel that Fifa ball movement is, so it kind of looks better in Fifa when you apply the preciseness of PEZ 2017 "Into" Fifa 17

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »