Home

FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Playing CPU vs CPU default, what looks the most realistic?
Legendary 31 20.95%
World Class 51 34.46%
Professional 61 41.22%
All look the same 9 6.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Dane
As I said the last day, I could not notice changes. The last desperate attempt, let us try with two equally strong teams (I do) and change tactics, though I doubt it. Accrington counter-attacking is the same as EA publish to quit FUT, is not happening
Cheers!
Good luck... I will just wait for the patch (PS4).

Cheers!
Old 10-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #74
Banned

The upcoming patch looks really good with regard to several aspects, not least bursting. But if you're hoping that EA has made the tactical part, or what we call team ID, then I think you will be disappointed. Just played three matches between Bordeaux and Genoa. I saw several long balls in Game 1, High pressure in Game 2 was not convincing. And in Game 3 (very strange match 3-6 ?) with possesions tactics for Genoa CFC things got really badly wrong ?! . It is Bordeaux which controls the game and smashes Genoa. Although it is Genoa via tactics should play possesions football (and no, I have not made a mistake, checked it). But one could also claim that if you put a team to play possesions football, and the team is not set for it, so it must go wrong. The problem I did not see them try on the pitch. One aspect I like, the Genoa's pass accurasy is relatively low (83) all matches !. It has actually virtually been all their matches ?. Is it due to Genoa to play 3-5-2 ?, it be tested later. Is Team ID and tactics working? - not yet, I'm afraid it does not happen in fifa 17.
Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: png tactics test.PNG (30.2 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by The Old Dane; 10-15-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:16 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
The upcoming patch looks really good with regard to several aspects, not least bursting. But if you're hoping that EA has made the tactical part, or what we call team ID, then I think you will be disappointed. Just played three matches between Bordeaux and Genoa. I saw several long balls in Game 1, High pressure in Game 2 was not convincing. And in Game 3 (very strange match 3-6 ?) with possesions tactics for Genoa CFC things got really badly wrong ?! . It is Bordeaux which controls the game and smashes Genoa. Although it is Genoa via tactics should play possesions football (and no, I have not made a mistake, checked it). But one could also claim that if you put a team to play possesions football, and the team is not set for it, so it must go wrong. The problem I did not see them try on the pitch. One aspect I like, the Genoa's pass accurasy is relatively low (83) all matches !. It has actually virtually been all their matches ?. Is it due to Genoa to play 3-5-2 ?, it be tested later. Is Team ID and tactics working? - not yet, I'm afraid it does not happen in fifa 17.
Cheers
Don't worry. I am not expecting any future patch to fix custom tactics. I am also a little cautious about the recent patch fixing bursting. We will see...

About teams id or teams playing differently, maybe is something exclusive to BPL teams. Just guessing...

Cheers!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 07:15 AM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
Don't worry. I am not expecting any future patch to fix custom tactics. I am also a little cautious about the recent patch fixing bursting. We will see...

About teams id or teams playing differently, maybe is something exclusive to BPL teams. Just guessing...

Cheers!

I doubt. Waiting for the patch .
Cheers mate
Old 10-18-2016, 08:47 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
I doubt. Waiting for the patch .
Cheers mate
I am hours away from testing it. What are your thoughts? Bursting? Custom tactics?

Cheers!

Old 10-18-2016, 08:53 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
I am hours away from testing it. What are your thoughts? Bursting? Custom tactics?

Cheers!

It feels good. No bursting so far (so hard to believe they finally fixed it!). The ball feels loose in a good way. But right now I'm just focused on bursting, more later.
Cheers mate
Old 10-18-2016, 09:45 AM   #79
Banned

I know you have to be careful with fast conclusions. But I can not recall a better fifa default version (except perhaps 14). But I have no doubt we will need sliders. But so far, its really good man!
Cheers!
Old 10-18-2016, 01:49 PM   #80
MVP

18/10/2016. v1.02 Test #1:

Accrington (1*) vs Arsenal (5*)
15 min halves
CPU vs CPU
Default sliders

v1.01 stats between ()

WORLD CLASS
Goals 0-1 (0-2)
Shots 5-26 (1-19)
Shots on target 2-13 (1-10)
Possession% 35-65 (39-61)
Tackles 31-16 (21-29)
Fouls 5-1 (0-2)
Injuries 1-0 (1-0)
Offsides 1-0 (0-1)
Corners 2-8 (1-3)
Shot accuracy% 40-50 (100-52)
Pass accuracy% 81-94 (87-95)

PROFESSIONAL
Goals 1-2 (3-5)
Shots 4-23 (6-23)
Shots on target 1-13 (3-12)
Possession% 35-65 (37-63)
Tackles 25-26 (20-19)
Fouls 0-3 (4-1)
Injuries 1-0 (0-0)
Offsides 0-1 (1-0)
Corners 0-6 (1-6)
Shot accuracy% 25-56 (50-52)
Pass accuracy% 83-93 (88-95)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »