Home

Angelacos FIFA 17 Normal sliders set

This is a discussion on Angelacos FIFA 17 Normal sliders set within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #25
Rookie

angelacos's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Angelacos FIFA 17 Normal sliders set

Made some changes to the gameplay. Now the gameplay is more in tuned to pre patch. This gives a greater challenge but at the same time fun to play.

As you can see, I increase the Sprint value for both Human and CPU from 48 to 49 because I feel the players were sluggish. With this increase, the players feel more responsive.

I decrease the pass error for Human to 43 as I feel that even when I made an easy straight pass, it seems to me that the pass is often astray. This could just be me. I'm still contemplating between using 44 or 43. If you guys are trying it out, do inform me which you prefer.

Pass speed is also decrease to 48 since sprint was increased. With the old pass speed, it feels more frantic with increased in sprint speed. I lowered it so as to slow the gameplay a little.

Marking has been increased for Human. With the old setting, I find it hard to knock the ball off the CPU. It feels as if the CPU have super strength. Now, it is a lot easier to knock the ball off the CPU feet. At the same time, the players are not dragged out from their position defensively. I find that when they are defending, they are tracking their players more.

Line length has been decreased as I would like to have the midfielders to be behind the attackers when CPU attacks.

Line width increased to 55 so as to allow more shooting opportunities. With the old setting, it was tighter to attack through the middle of the field.

Fullbacks setting has been decreased to 47 since line length was decreased. When it was on the old setting, I find the fullbacks often getting beat by over the head pass and that the fullbacks have a long way to catch up on the attackers. Now, it makes defense more compact and also lessen the over the top passes.

First touch also decreased as to many loose balls. No chance for players to hold on to the ball.

Finally shooting increased to 51 for both as at 50, it feels very passive. No oomph to the shots.

So that's it gentlemen. Hope you guys will give the new settings a try and do get back to me on your findings. Wishing all of you a Merry Xmas and enjoy the holidays.

Twitch ID: angelacos79
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 01:43 AM   #26
Rookie

angelacos's Arena

At the moment, contemplating whether to increase CPU marking for 54 to 55. At 54, the CPU was not aggressive. I was controlling the match the whole time when I played as Liverpool vs Chelsea and also vs Man City. I was winning easily when CPU marking was set to 54. I won 2-0 against Chelsea and 3-0 againd City.

However when it was increased to 55, the gameplay suddenly changed to become harder. This time I had to build up patiently to create any chances. Chelsea became more compact in defense. Always trying to clamp down quicker in the middle of the field thus creating a harder gameplay. And this time, I lost 2-1. And against Man city, I was leading 3-1 by halftime and ended the game 3-3. Man City suddenly cranked the pressure up in the 2nd half. So try it out and do give me your feedbacks. Thanks.

Old 12-26-2016, 10:01 PM   #27
Rookie

angelacos's Arena

I will be broadcasting in a few mins. If anyone is interested to watch the broadcast, feel free to go to my Twitch id.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:50 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 2

Legendary is impossible. I am using world class mode with your sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »