Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 10:36 AM   #833
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I played one game, so I don't have much ground to stand on, but you asked for feedback, so....
Excellent feedback. Thank you.

I agree with all your assessments. These settings are very good and enjoyable. They were trying lots of different attacks on me. Lots of over the top attempts and the through ball to Vardy was brilliant.

@Matt10, any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #834
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, I was always a follower as a "Guest", so I finally signed up lol.

Anyways, I liked the OP Sliders, however, I saw someone somewhere else saying to decrease Run Frequency to 1/1, which I did and it looked and felt good, but that was before the latest patch, so today I will bring it back up to the OP suggestions.

Also, I started a Bournemouth Career before the update, but question is, do I have to start a new CM after the update?

One more thing I noticed while using OP sliders on Bournemouth, CPU's pass error was so high, too many passes that were wrong. I was playing World Class (Too easy Slow Speed, 8 Min.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #835
Rookie

Is the recent patch an upgrade or should offline players stick with 1.02? I figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2017, 11:57 AM   #836
Rookie

I think the patch comes with few changes in cup presentation; especially commentary wise. Also half time and end of match too there has been a few changes when the players are walking off the pitch and the crowd reactions too.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #837
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The dude abides"
Is the recent patch an upgrade or should offline players stick with 1.02? I figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks
You will probably find people that are pro and cons. It is not black and white. The Bundesliga package is quite awesome. If you are mainly caring about the gameplay, just ask yourself this question: Do you love your current gameplay? If the answer is yes, I would recommand to stick with it. If you see room for improvement then take the risk. Personally, I am kind of regretting the weight player had before the patch. The difference is subtle but I have the feeling individuality was shining better, cpu attacking was more fluid/sharper and the defence stronger. The game feels a bit more open for the user now.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:08 PM   #838
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
You will probably find people that are pro and cons. It is not black and white. The Bundesliga package is quite awesome. If you are mainly caring about the gameplay, just ask yourself this question: Do you love your current gameplay? If the answer is yes, I would recommand to stick with it. If you see room for improvement then take the risk. Personally, I am kind of regretting the weight player had before the patch. The difference is subtle but I have the feeling individuality was shining better, cpu attacking was more fluid/sharper and the defence stronger. The game feels a bit more open for the user now.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you
Old 10-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #839
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
And for me, just the opposite! Haha, yet to score from open play post patch

Bundesliga package does look beautiful also!
Old 10-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #840
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The dude abides"
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you
Yeah, may be wait other people opinion before making your decision.

Here are two recorded streams of games I played without the patch (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/179911770) and with the patch (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/180091474). They both contain the same fixture, City against Everton (me, second game in the second video) so you can make a sort of comparison. It was played with the exact same settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »