Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #945
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Feeling out of the loop...read thru the last 5 pages or so and I don't see any mention of a 2nd patch that hit today? My Origin is saying I need to update and I couldn't find hardly any info on the internet other than a rant/vent thread on reddit/fifa. I am so confused right now???

Edit: I can't even find patch notes...

Edit 2: Found the notes...https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...itle-update-pc

Edit 3: Sorry guys I figured it out. Consoles got the patch and all the FUT "weekenders" just got their hands on it and are griping pretty hard I guess. Nothing to do with our testing, my bad!

Last edited by Bure10Beezer34; 10-07-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 09:29 PM   #946
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Feeling out of the loop...read thru the last 5 pages or so and I don't see any mention of a 2nd patch that hit today? My Origin is saying I need to update and I couldn't find hardly any info on the internet other than a rant/vent thread on reddit/fifa. I am so confused right now???
The new patch has been the discussion for the last 10 pages or more. It hit the PC's before the consoles.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:31 PM   #947
MVP

Played 3 games just now with the latest beta set and my opinion is it's to open. Too much space and time for both human and ai. Kinda end to end at times , definitely not for me and I personally love the pass at 35

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #948
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
FIFA 18 Operation Sports Sliders (as of 10/7/17)

Version 3 Beta (updated 6 pm cst) - PLEASE SEE BELOW for Non-Beta Set

*indicates change to v2 beta*

World Class/Legendary, 10-15 Minutes, Slow/Normal

Sprint - 50/50 - Balance out for the players to stand out, and also help the foul count.

Acc - 50/50 - No change.

Shot Error - 52/52 - Seems to be a strong choice in shot variety, etc.

Pass Error - 60/60 - Works well with the increase in pass speed.

Shot Speed - 50/50 - 45 started to become a bit labored, especially shots up close, side footed shots by the attackers was caught about 90% of the time.

*Pass Speed - 45/40 - pending

Injury Freq - 50/50 - no concrete thoughts yet, good testing though.

Injury Sev - 50/50 - same.

GK Ability - 42/42 - keepers make good saves, this allows them to get those slight deflections and not be superman so often.

Marking - 50/50 - The change in HLW allows User marking to go up. Marking is all about width this year more than length, so the marking purists will love the stick at 50.

Run Freq - 20/20 - Relative to the HLW this value makes sense. Run Freq is definitely more about the amount of runs this year versus the type of runs. That is a lot different than previous. The HLW seems to control this more than anything now. So for you RF purists. Sorry.

*Height - 70/70 - pending

*Length - 51/50 - pending

*Width - 50/50 - pending

*FB Positioning - 40/40 - No change.

FT Control
- 55/55 - No change.
After what I saw on your stream Matt (b4 my internet croaked lol) I am happy to give these a runout in Ep8 of Marseille CM (coming soon) plus any feedback!

Thanks for the great efforts by all on here!
Old 10-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #949
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
The new patch has been the discussion for the last 10 pages or more. It hit the PC's before the consoles.
Thanks for responding. Yeah I am on PC and knew about the patch, I guess I just misunderstood and realized that it's all the FUT players that got on this weekend after the consoles got the patch. Quite a bit of griping going on but it is in regards to the 1st patch.

We are still in a good place with this game. I just misunderstood what I was reading. My apologies everyone!
Old 10-07-2017, 09:33 PM   #950
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Thanks for responding. Yeah I am on PC and knew about the patch, I guess I just misunderstood and realized that it's all the FUT players that got on this weekend after the consoles got the patch. Quite a bit of griping going on but it is in regards to the 1st patch.

We are still in a good place with this game. I just misunderstood what I was reading. My apologies everyone!
It wouldn't be a proper EA patch without a crescendo of griping lol
Old 10-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #951
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Played 3 games just now with the latest beta set and my opinion is it's to open. Too much space and time for both human and ai. Kinda end to end at times , definitely not for me and I personally love the pass at 35

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
I'm begining to think that this iteration of FIFA might be the first to polarize the slider community...some prefer a tight midfield tussle, others a free flowing end-to-end game...neither side is right or wrong here, maybe Matt and Co might need to think (for the 1st time? Forgive me if that has occured before) that TWO slider sets might be in order to keep both factions happy.

I for one would have no problem with that at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 09:44 PM   #952
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas007
Anyone try any sliders posted on here on pro level I'm 51 and have lost a step and wc/legendary are just to hard for me , don't worry u guys will get old to but still wanna be gaming been at it since 1st Atari and pong

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
Heck yes. We need someone trying them on Pro for all the folks who prefer it.
I too was lucky enough to have had neighbors who had Pong c. 1978/9. I played endless hours on Asteroids in the same pizza parlor when it first hit the scene. I'm too easily impressed because of it too. I'm still get tingly over home/away kits.

Do it. Tell us what you think, there are lots of people who play /want to play pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »