Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 12:25 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

If anyone is brave enough, can they plug in the 17 OS sliders (hold-over set or the other) and see how it goes?

FIFA 16 the hold over set was perfect for me, 17 was good too, maybe it's just that simple? Wishful thinking I know, but maybe something to look at for comparison sake.

My plan is a late night stream tonight. If it happens earlier, I will let everyone know.

OP will also be updated and I've got some ideas on how to make modifications more community friendly. I know past attempts were tough due to formatting, sheer need to play the game and report back.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #90
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
If anyone is brave enough, can they plug in the 17 OS sliders (hold-over set or the other) and see how it goes?

FIFA 16 the hold over set was perfect for me, 17 was good too, maybe it's just that simple? Wishful thinking I know, but maybe something to look at for comparison sake.

My plan is a late night stream tonight. If it happens earlier, I will let everyone know.

OP will also be updated and I've got some ideas on how to make modifications more community friendly. I know past attempts were tough due to formatting, sheer need to play the game and report back.
Matt I just wrote my review in the early access thread. Put your complete slider set in and it worked wonders on 18.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:23 PM   #91
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

OVR: 0

Well had to miss all the fun of FIFA 17 because of RL stuff but I am geared up and ready for FIFA 18! Lets do this! Matt what time do you plan on streaming?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #92
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

I’m curious to see if CTT have any effect in 18. I thought they worked extremely well last year and made the teams feel unique in their play style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2017, 03:44 PM   #93
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
I’m curious to see if CTT have any effect in 18. I thought they worked extremely well last year and made the teams feel unique in their play style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes CTT had certain areas where it changed the way of each team to play. But the same did Sliders, so the 2 things compiled were pretty good. Then just hope that Krebstar changes his opinion, or maybe less likely to see potential in FIFA18, which is not very easy at this time "I got the Blues" both FIFA and PES users shows right now. I see Ricardo is out?!.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #94
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

Aftrnoon Matt!

I did this with the ea access version firsr thing is i popped in the community then my pez style ones to see if the gameplay was the same

It wasnt

Drastically different.

player speed and accelerations are now different to individuals making some look good and other off.

the same catch up running animations exist and still look robotic.

the slider set i created is vastly different than the one i had last year.

but having so much experince with fifa 17 it didnt take me long to figure out what they did and how to combat it with a new version of the pez set.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #95
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

So far, through 6 games, I can safely say outside the box shots seem to go in way too frequently on default. Averaging one a game.

Matt do you have early access?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 05:12 PM   #96
Rookie

I moved over to PC this year and I'm currently having controller issues. Hopefully, I'll be ready to go by tonight. It would be cool if somebody could post a video of 5 to 10 mins of default then a restart with the hold over set. I know that trial time is precious, but it would be nice to see them back to back

I love this time of year

Last edited by JimmyTheMeatball; 09-22-2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: poor schoolin

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »