Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #1177
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by markor
I’ve been testing quietly quite a bit. I focused on the only two areas I have some “experience” in, injuries and GKs.

My thoughts so far, injuries for me are nice at 62/4.
Good balance of walk offs and also some longer injuries. Not set in stone of course but the most promising setting so far from what I’ve tried. Random glitch I found is that as soon as you change the injury slider in any manner the next game is guaranteed injuries but than it stabilizes.

Shout out to all the ppl reporting on injuries!

GKs with shot speed 51.
Started at GK 42 as per the OP but found the GKs too good. Although there was more deflections on hard shots on 42 other type of shots were too easily handled. I was really looking at overall GK ability relative to skill level and situation. For me personally GK 35 with SSpeed 51 was beautiful.
Isn’t 35 what it ended up being last year?

Side note: question for the more tech savy guys.
Why does it feel like the gameplay is totally different if I can’t login to my EA account in the game ? I’m on PS4, am I just crazy?

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback on injuries and GK markor! I've been just using default 50/50 as I got scared away from 50/5 due to the exact reason you just mentioned. As soon as I switched back and forth I saw injuries a plenty so that makes sense with what you're reporting. I might try and cheat the system by making all my subs in a game then changing the injury sliders and hope the next game doesn't trigger it? LOL! Worth a shot!

Will also try your GK settings. I'm on PC so can't help with the tech question unfortunately.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:37 PM   #1178
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Nope. It is annoying to say the least. Especially like you said when the CPU is allowed to run into space and make a run. It is weird and I know I’ve seen someone else mention it but I think it was in a different thread.

Matt, have you experienced this?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
This is definitely a thing most noticeable with full backs after they get beat , they just jog for a bit then try to catch up.
Ive toyed with Accel at 51 and sp at 49 seems to help for the most part but not your full backs.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:09 PM   #1179
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
If the clips uploaded these clips are just an example from 1 one game. I'm able to pretty much Do this as much as I want . And i have mylsef a -1 in sprint and acc .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
What are your adjustments from the OP set?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:12 PM   #1180
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Nope. It is annoying to say the least. Especially like you said when the CPU is allowed to run into space and make a run. It is weird and I know I’ve seen someone else mention it but I think it was in a different thread.

Matt, have you experienced this?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
I'm not sure. Is it happening on the back line?

FWIW, I am getting sick of the user's defensive line playing completely different than the CPU. Seeing the way the CPU forwards just get 2 yards of space is frustrating.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #1181
Pro

OVR: 0
FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm not sure. Is it happening on the back line?

FWIW, I am getting sick of the user's defensive line playing completely different than the CPU. Seeing the way the CPU forwards just get 2 yards of space is frustrating.

Most of the times I’ve seen it is when the AI play a long high ball forward, usually over the top of my defense. The defender I’m controlling at the time turns to run back but just stops until the recipient gets the ball. Obviously this then leads to the cpu having a positional advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 10-11-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 10:35 PM   #1182
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Most of the times I’ve seen it is when the AI play a long high ball forward, usually over the top of my defense. The defender I’m controlling at the time turns to run back but just stops until the recipient gets the ball. Obviously this then leads to the cpu having a positional advantage.

Hm. Could be a form of ADD showing. What happens when raising just the user's Sprint Speed? 51 or 52?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #1183
Pro

Quote:
Hm. Could be a form of ADD showing. What happens when raising just the user's Sprint Speed? 51 or 52?

I’ve seen this whatever slider values are being used and I know a few others have seen it too. The way it happens almost suggests to me that it’s not slider related as I’ve seen it on default too.

Old 10-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #1184
MVP

Quote:
What are your adjustments from the OP set?
Everting is the same as the latest set. Only difference is I gave the cpu a +1 advantage in sprint and acc in hopes of fixing this problem but makes no difference. I'm at 49sprint and 49acc cpu is 50/50. I just can't believe that no one else sees this. If u just sprint down the sides or even at straight at the cpu they don't react at all .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »