Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #1185
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’ve seen this whatever slider values are being used and I know a few others have seen it too. The way it happens almost suggests to me that it’s not slider related as I’ve seen it on default too.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes i think it is just built in. players jog 5 yards then start running, thats why i upped accel .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 11:08 PM   #1186
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Yes i think it is just built in. players jog 5 yards then start running, thats why i upped accel .

My experience is players don’t even jog they physically stop and won’t move until the cpu player receives the ball.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:10 PM   #1187
MVP

This game is broken ! Sick of this

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 AM   #1188
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Everting is the same as the latest set. Only difference is I gave the cpu a +1 advantage in sprint and acc in hopes of fixing this problem but makes no difference. I'm at 49sprint and 49acc cpu is 50/50. I just can't believe that no one else sees this. If u just sprint down the sides or even at straight at the cpu they don't react at all .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Can you try kick off matches without live squads? Same with CM, start one with current customized instead of downloading the latest?

What I see in your video is as if the marking value for the CPU is lower than 50; can you raise it up above 70 to see what they do? It looks like you are using Liverpool in a 4-3-3 right? Can you try a 4-5-1 and see if the CPU does the same thing?
Old 10-12-2017, 12:42 AM   #1189
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’ve seen this whatever slider values are being used and I know a few others have seen it too. The way it happens almost suggests to me that it’s not slider related as I’ve seen it on default too.

I think I've seen it, but not sure. Is it when the ball reaches the CPU player, and you hold down sprint, but player ends up jogging?

If so, increasing Sprint for User should help. Sprint Speed is the old reaction slider, and I was messing around with it tonight to try to combat the lazy CB play vs the striker. It's not great, but it's a start.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:46 AM   #1190
Pro

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I think I've seen it, but not sure. Is it when the ball reaches the CPU player, and you hold down sprint, but player ends up jogging?

If so, increasing Sprint for User should help. Sprint Speed is the old reaction slider, and I was messing around with it tonight to try to combat the lazy CB play vs the striker. It's not great, but it's a start.

No. It’s when the cpu have the ball and play it long over your defense. Whichever player you are controlling to chase back or go for the ball literally stops and waits while the ball is in the air to reach the cpu player. No jogging involved, my player just simply stops.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 10-12-2017, 01:30 AM   #1191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Everting is the same as the latest set. Only difference is I gave the cpu a +1 advantage in sprint and acc in hopes of fixing this problem but makes no difference. I'm at 49sprint and 49acc cpu is 50/50. I just can't believe that no one else sees this. If u just sprint down the sides or even at straight at the cpu they don't react at all .
I'm having the same problem as well man, same as your videos. The CPU is not challenging me if I hug the touchline and I can run the length of the field with my wingers/fullbacks quite easily. I made a really long post with a lot of feedback where I agreed with your sentiment but no one approved it so I guess I wasted like 30 minutes of my time writing down and recording all that feedback. Again if anyone here can approve it I'd appreciate it as I am looking for advice as well...

I play on PC, how about you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 01:34 AM   #1192
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Can you try kick off matches without live squads? Same with CM, start one with current customized instead of downloading the latest?

What I see in your video is as if the marking value for the CPU is lower than 50; can you raise it up above 70 to see what they do? It looks like you are using Liverpool in a 4-3-3 right? Can you try a 4-5-1 and see if the CPU does the same thing?
I tried this after seeing you suggest it earlier for somebody else's problem, started my career mode over as well with current customised. For me at least, it didn't change anything. I play 4-2-3-1(2) though, didnt try any other formations.

Considering a re-install to see if that helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »