Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 03:24 PM   #1225
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

So I just finished playing my 5th game with the marking at 60 and width at 50 sprint and acc at 49/49 for myself and cpu 50/50 and it's exactly the game I was looking for . Since the patch I've been dominating most games and as most of u might know I've been able to just run the entire field without being touched .

In these 5 games I have yet to win , I've lost 3 and drew 2 with Liverpool . Scoring only 3 goals in 5. They also out tackle me in most games. Definitely alot better and more challenging for me personally. I might finally get to go back to acceleration 50 for myself since its so tough . Just really hope it doesn't fall apart

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #1226
Just started!

Hi guys

Before all thanks to all for your hard work on sliders.

Can someone tell me please which is the most difficult and the more realistic between Legendary and World Class difficulty ?

Thanks for the answers.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:03 PM   #1227
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
So I just finished playing my 5th game with the marking at 60 and width at 50 sprint and acc at 49/49 for myself and cpu 50/50 and it's exactly the game I was looking for . Since the patch I've been dominating most games and as most of u might know I've been able to just run the entire field without being touched .

In these 5 games I have yet to win , I've lost 3 and drew 2 with Liverpool . Scoring only 3 goals in 5. They also out tackle me in most games. Definitely alot better and more challenging for me personally. I might finally get to go back to acceleration 50 for myself since its so tough . Just really hope it doesn't fall apart

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Glad you got it working.

I tried all lunch to recreate it. Just couldn't do it. Used various teams, including the ones you've posted.

I know if the bursting was evident for everyone, we would be addressing it like we did last year, and the year before that.

---

In other news, I was messing around with getting the user's defensive line more in tune with the attack.

Did the following:

Raised User marking to 50; changed user's CTT pressure and aggression to 70. CPU's play-style changed quite a bit. They stopped just sending the ball directly to the forward, so I even caught them in possession multiple times.

May be something to look into as a work-around. This has been the one issue that I have been working on for the last couple days. Might stream tonight, we will see. Would love to be able to find a slider-based value that can get this working though.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:18 PM   #1228
Rookie

markor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
Also, just so I'm understanding. A walk off is a player that gets a bandaid and it goes away during the game correct? That's always been my definition but just wanted to make sure.
That is correct. Usually The magic number is 20 minutes game time. If the bandaid hasn’t disappeared in 20 it aint gonna happen. That usually means it’s a 5 day injury but I’ve seen as long as 3 weeks. Usually 3 weeks or longer play will stop.

Cheers

Last edited by markor; 10-12-2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #1229
Pro

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Ok I am up to the end of February with my Villa CM currently using the V3 Beta set with two minor changes, shot speed 51/51 pass error 54/54. The injury sliders have remained constant at 50/50 for both frequency and severity throughout no matter what other sliders have been used. Up to the end of December I’d had a few little injuries, 5 days, 2 weeks etc. since Jan 1st I’ve had 2 ACL 7 months, 1 broken ankle 3 months, 1 broken metatarsal 6 weeks and 1 broken elbow 2 months. Not sure what to make of it all. Is it a problem with the sliders or is ‘wear and tear’ as the season goes on? I’m thinking the former because how many clubs suffer those severity injuries a season really?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 10-12-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:47 PM   #1230
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Yes, and yes.

Game playing really well for most. Some recent issues seem to have come to light, but I'm thoroughly enjoying my CM.
Sounds great pal,I'll be getting my game started soon as well,enjoying 17 a great deal,slow starter on that game as well
Kinda learned that it needs the TLC of this community for a while before getting really enjoyable
Thanks man

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 10-12-2017, 05:03 PM   #1231
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Up to the end of December I’d had a few little injuries, 5 days, 2 weeks etc. since Jan 1st I’ve had 2 ACL 7 months, 1 broken ankle 3 months, 1 broken metatarsal 6 weeks and 1 broken elbow 2 months. Not sure what to make of it all. Is it a problem with the sliders or is ‘wear and tear’ as the season goes on? I’m thinking the former because how many clubs suffer those severity injuries a season really?
i would say that those injuries seems quite realistic for me - but i'm Man Utd fan, so maybe that's the reason, just get used to it after last seasons .
but really, seems quite realistic imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #1232
Rookie

markor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Ok I am up to the end of February with my Villa CM currently using the V3 Beta set with two minor changes, shot speed 51/51 pass error 54/54. The injury sliders have remained constant at 50/50 for both frequency and severity throughout no matter what other sliders have been used. Up to the end of December I’d had a few little injuries, 5 days, 2 weeks etc. since Jan 1st I’ve had 2 ACL 7 months, 1 broken ankle 3 months, 1 broken metatarsal 6 weeks and 1 broken elbow 2 months. Not sure what to make of it all. Is it a problem with the sliders or is ‘wear and tear’ as the season goes on? I’m thinking the former because how many clubs suffer those severity injuries a season really?
Yeah one way or another 50/50 will get it’s pound of flesh. It can all be spread out over a season or all happen in 2 games. From what I’ve seen though, it happens more often during the second half of the season which is totally unrealistic. I doubt EA has the wherewithal to simulate “wear and tear” lol....Nice thought though. Maybe one day......

Did you bring any players in the Winter transfer window?
If so, did any of them get injured?

Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »