Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:58 AM   #129
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Can see and read that the storm is drifting over, that's great. - Hysteria is finding peace. Come now with the full version so everyone can contribute !.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:36 AM   #130
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

I don't have EA Access as I'm playing on PS4 Pro this year, but I have been trying to watch videos/streams and one issue I feel I am noticing is passing. It looks precise and spot on every time from any player on the pitch. Am I crazy or is anyone else who is actually playing noticing this? Also first touch might need some looking at as well. With all the perfect passing pinging the ball around I've noticed the ball seems to stick too easily.

Again this is all just form watching Youtube and Twitch stuff. Release day needs to hurry and get here
Old 09-24-2017, 09:33 AM   #131
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valisen
I don't have EA Access as I'm playing on PS4 Pro this year, but I have been trying to watch videos/streams and one issue I feel I am noticing is passing. It looks precise and spot on every time from any player on the pitch. Am I crazy or is anyone else who is actually playing noticing this? Also first touch might need some looking at as well. With all the perfect passing pinging the ball around I've noticed the ball seems to stick too easily.

Again this is all just form watching Youtube and Twitch stuff. Release day needs to hurry and get here
As far as CPU, it is a bit high on the %, but I am sure this can be adjusted with sliders. On the user side just switch to semi or manual and the error will definitely be seen. My guess is most are using assisted that you are watching and you can no doubt ping at will using that setting.
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 10:03 AM   #132
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Thanks for the response Matt. I'm back on the hype train!

As for Team Styles, here ya go: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...nd-positioning

This is what they say about it (plus there's a video):
Team Styles

In FIFA 18 you'll immediately recognize some of the world's most-recognized tactics on the pitch. From catenaccio to counter attack, quick passing to direct play, you'll see some of Europe's best clubs' playing styles authentically recreated and feel a change in defensive and attacking approaches every time you choose a new club or opponent.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:59 AM   #133
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsat
FIFA 18 Standard Edition has already released in gaming stores of United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Iraq since yesterday September 23, and is around $110
Based on what I've seen so far I wouldn't mind it too, if EA gave me the option to pay something extra as a form of protection against them patching the gameplay.
"Nice footy game you have there, shame if anything happened to it".

Last edited by Chrisx; 09-24-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:02 AM   #134
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Played a game yesterday and got 5 fouls. Key is using L2 to shield the cpu.

If you shield enough, they will drag you down pretty often.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #135
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hello Matt wanted to ask, you mean this time for Fifa 18 no CTT absolutely necessary ..?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 04:31 PM   #136
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Played a game yesterday and got 5 fouls. Key is using L2 to shield the cpu.

If you shield enough, they will drag you down pretty often.
Here's the thing though Don Juan and I agree with you about the shielding BUT you shouldn't have to play a certain way to draw fouls. Fouls are an integral part of footy and happen for a variety of reasons. Having the CPU come through you while your back is to them shouldn't be the only way to draw fouls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »