Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #4009
Rookie

VanillaGorillah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
10 minute halves - keeping an eye to what scorelines I get with this. So far it's realistic, 2.5 to 3 goals on average. Can't see myself ever going lower than 9 if the set keeps playing like this. 15 minutes, on the other hand, is totally overkill.

World class - I'm pretty average, World Class feels balanced. Legendary is not that harder tbh, but they pull some skill moves full of cheese, and build-up is even faster than WC, which I hate.

Default controls (semi crossing, assisted everything else) - most balanced for my skill level (bit worse than average, maybe?). I'm a FIFA veteran and a long time full-manual player, but with the CPU playing so direct, I felt forced to go back to assisted passing, otherwise I would have over 60% possession in every game (have to pick my passes VERY carefully in manual) and definitely would need a strongly staggered pass error slider in favour of user, otherwise I would be crushed. Manual crossing and shooting are options I'm considering, though.

Camera: Tele Broadcast, height 19, zoom 1 - Broadcast is too low and zoomed in, it's unplayable for me, have no idea how you guys can handle it.
I would disagree with you that Legendary build up play is faster than on WC. The CPU is "Smarter" with it's build up and makes it's decision faster. Also Legendary difficulty the goal keeper is better. It might seem faster depending on your preference on gameplay camera.

But, that's just my opinion...

I agree with you that 15 minutes is over kill.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:04 PM   #4010
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I play WC 8 min halves but use assisted passing on broadcast camera. Tried semi and manual passing but just can’t deal with it, plus being in my 50’s my reactions aren’t as quick as those a lot younger than me .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
im exactly the same bro would love to explore manual more as i used it when i was younger but reflexes and eyes fading mean assisted is the way for me.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #4011
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillah
Takes some getting use to semi or manual, but it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
absolutely it is rewarding on manual but unfortunately i just dont have the time to invest anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2018, 12:24 PM   #4012
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
10 minute halves - keeping an eye to what scorelines I get with this. So far it's realistic, 2.5 to 3 goals on average. Can't see myself ever going lower than 9 if the set keeps playing like this. 15 minutes, on the other hand, is totally overkill.

World class - I'm pretty average, World Class feels balanced. Legendary is not that harder tbh, but they pull some skill moves full of cheese, and build-up is even faster than WC, which I hate.

Default controls (semi crossing, assisted everything else) - most balanced for my skill level (bit worse than average, maybe?). I'm a FIFA veteran and a long time full-manual player, but with the CPU playing so direct, I felt forced to go back to assisted passing, otherwise I would have over 60% possession in every game (have to pick my passes VERY carefully in manual) and definitely would need a strongly staggered pass error slider in favour of user, otherwise I would be crushed. Manual crossing and shooting are options I'm considering, though.

Camera: Tele Broadcast, height 19, zoom 1 - Broadcast is too low and zoomed in, it's unplayable for me, have no idea how you guys can handle it.
Thanks for the reply.. I love the broadcast camera. It makes me feel more into the game and i can really tell the differential in players.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #4013
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

World Class/8 min half's/slow speed
Broadcast cam, 20 height, 0 zoom, no radar
Assisted controls/semi-assisted crosses
playing with OP sliders with no modifications
love the new set, after 1000+ hrs it's like a whole new game.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #4014
Rookie

Crossroads's Arena

This new set is very good! The best so far. Thank you for your work. I am afraid of a new patch from EA that breaks this work again. There has always been this point in recent years. It's hard to stop the update unless you take the PS4 from the internet network.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #4015
Just started!

Just to double check, so would putting run frequency at 3/3 mean that you can have 3 runners at once, or does it have to be higher to achieve that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #4016
Rookie

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/240918610

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »