Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #4017
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Streaming on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/aarond1977

United States @ Poland, 2021 International Friendly.

15 mins/WC

Using updated settings except for sprint speed...still using 45/45 since I lock to one player and the cpu controls the rest of my team
Old 03-20-2018, 03:55 PM   #4018
Rookie

AustonPowers34's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
I’m curious to what passing, difficulty and minute halves everyone is using
Passing: Semi. Shooting also semi, manual everything else
Difficulty: WC
Minute halves: 10. Would love a 12 minute setting tho
Old 03-20-2018, 04:44 PM   #4019
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Streaming on Twitch

United States @ Poland, 2021 International Friendly.

Really thought they would have been a little more of a challange...Maybe I have just made the US national team into a powerhouse!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/240922068
Old 03-20-2018, 05:22 PM   #4020
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Really thought they would have been a little more of a challange...Maybe I have just made the US national team into a powerhouse!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/240922068
Hey bro I play locked on to a single player like you... Are you noticing a high amount of shots by your team? I’m averaging atleast 23 a game! I’m using the OP sliders to a T... WC 15mins. I can’t figure out how to lower my teams shots. The CPU for the other teams I play average 10 at the most. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 03-20-2018, 06:02 PM   #4021
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorillah
I would disagree with you that Legendary build up play is faster than on WC. The CPU is "Smarter" with it's build up and makes it's decision faster. Also Legendary difficulty the goal keeper is better. It might seem faster depending on your preference on gameplay camera.
If you say so, you might be right. The build-up on steroids was my first impression of legendary, but I didn't play enough against it to make it a solid conclusion. Maybe it's because they pass the ball around faster.

And the last time I tried a game against legendary, they scored a goal at the 10th minute after making a 360 degree 0.1 second dribble against my defender which I wouldn't be able to pull in a thousand years, so I thought "heh, this can't be balanced" and reset to world class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Thanks for the reply.. I love the broadcast camera. It makes me feel more into the game and i can really tell the differential in players.
I like it too, I just can't play with it. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4NUN1T3D
Just to double check, so would putting run frequency at 3/3 mean that you can have 3 runners at once, or does it have to be higher to achieve that?
It's not like that (or would 100 players run at once if you put RF @ 100/100?). Increasing run frequency makes runs more frequent (duh) and deeper, but it's not that linear, you'd have to check the effect in game to really know what you're getting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2018, 06:21 PM   #4022
Pro

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
im exactly the same bro would love to explore manual more as i used it when i was younger but reflexes and eyes fading mean assisted is the way for me.

So having said semi or manual aren’t for me I decided to give semi another go this morning, just passing and crossing, everything else assisted and made my power bar slider 60. Have to say the 4 games I played were very enjoyable. The semi passing seemed ‘easier’ than before for some reason. May persevere with this if it’s the same when I start the game up tomorrow and I don’t get one of those fifa moments where the game plays completely different from one day to the next without changing settings etc. Maybe this old guy could play on semi after all !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-20-2018, 06:25 PM   #4023
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Hey bro I play locked on to a single player like you... Are you noticing a high amount of shots by your tetam? I’m averaging atleast 23 a game! I’m using the OP sliders to a T... WC 15mins. I can’t figure out how to lower my teams shots. The CPU for the other teams I play average 10 at the most. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
It honestly depends on the team that I am playing. When I play Man U or other elite teams with a good D my shots are around 10 to 15, and sometimes their shots are in the mid 20's as well. when I play lower ranked teams my shots are up in the 20's. My squad is 4 1/2 stars now, so I expect to put up that many. Also my locked player is a 99 over all god, so I'm put up anywhere between 6-10 shots by my self. Lastly I have been watching a bunch of EPL and Champions League matches lately and some of them have a ton of shots put up. All that to say, I'm pretty happy with where things are, but if it's really bugging you, maybe one of the other guys can help you out as I am in no way a slider guru.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #4024
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Great to read the feedback, guys. I know we were on the right track with this one, it was just a matter of implementing the suggestions throughout the 50+ pages recently. So thank you all again.

I'll be getting the video for the sliders going tonight and hopefully getting it posted before the end of the week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »