Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2018, 07:00 PM   #4025
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

I’m playing WC 15 semi passing/shooting
I’ve been playing 15 min halves since FIFA 15,being a sucker for realistic stats,I think 15 min is perfect for it.
Reading up on assisted/Semi/manual in here,I’d say the best way to enjoy any game is to be as manual as possible.
Wish fifa could throw in a training ground,would help a lot it’s perfecting manual passing/shooting.

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2018, 08:35 PM   #4026
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Great to read the feedback, guys. I know we were on the right track with this one, it was just a matter of implementing the suggestions throughout the 50+ pages recently. So thank you all again.

I'll be getting the video for the sliders going tonight and hopefully getting it posted before the end of the week.

Have to say Matt, personally, this is becoming my best fifa experience since ‘14. This set is playing really well for my skill level. Understand others may feel differently but great job

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #4027
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Hey bro I play locked on to a single player like you... Are you noticing a high amount of shots by your team? I’m averaging atleast 23 a game! I’m using the OP sliders to a T... WC 15mins. I can’t figure out how to lower my teams shots. The CPU for the other teams I play average 10 at the most. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I’m having a ton of shots lately to.
Could have 25-8 in some games,it varies,but I often outshoot the cpu by a large margin.
I think the main thing here is how many is on goal?
If you’re ok with that nr,then keep going with what you have.

Usually play Wc 15 min,but just had a game with 10 min halves,and shooting were a bit more balanced,and actually tougher than usual,felt more compressed on 10 min
Shots were 10 (4) 7(4) pretty good stats.
Try 10 min out and see if it feels better,playing Semi or manual is also a solution

Old 03-20-2018, 10:21 PM   #4028
Pro

The latest set convinced me staggered sliders might do wonders for gameplay, but I still don't think this should be used when controlling a single player, because then you have two CPU teams behaving different from each other (user sliders work for the entire player team, even in player lock).

I'm playing The Journey's campaign on the sideline, and for it I'm still using 8.0 sliders, just because of that.

If sliders in player lock, whatever they are, are the same for user and cpu and your team is still outshooting the opposition, then your team is just better and it deserves to outperform.
Old 03-20-2018, 10:42 PM   #4029
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
I’m having a ton of shots lately to.
Could have 25-8 in some games,it varies,but I often outshoot the cpu by a large margin.
I think the main thing here is how many is on goal?
If you’re ok with that nr,then keep going with what you have.

Usually play Wc 15 min,but just had a game with 10 min halves,and shooting were a bit more balanced,and actually tougher than usual,felt more compressed on 10 min
Shots were 10 (4) 7(4) pretty good stats.
Try 10 min out and see if it feels better,playing Semi or manual is also a solution

I will give 10 Min halves a go... I love the 15 min grind tho lol... Do you feel like 10mins speeds the game up any?

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 03-21-2018, 12:21 AM   #4030
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I will give 10 Min halves a go... I love the 15 min grind tho lol... Do you feel like 10mins speeds the game up any?
I found this table of EPL shots per game this season, there are a few teams averaging above 17 but 20 is a bit high. maybe Ill give 10 mins a chance.

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=league_shots
Old 03-21-2018, 08:01 AM   #4031
Pro

Quote:
Same here pal,liking 15 min more than 10,but when it comes to shooting,stats gets closer to “reality” right now.
No,not feeling it speeds the game up.
Don’t know if the game I started designed to be a bit more offensive minded,and that’s why you’re getting more shots in.
17 felt tighter

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2018, 12:30 PM   #4032
Pro

Just needed to try something out,since I’ve been dominating games recently,both on 10 and 15 min WC.
And the game plays alright,but I’m outshooting the cpu a bit to much.
So for my career game vs Reading away (me Villa) I played 10 min WC and user pass error at 55 and user first touch at 60.

I got pretty much blown off the pitch,they dominated me completely,downside,cpu passing around 90%.

Decided to change back to pass error 50 again for the 2nd half,FT error still at 60 though.
Had a very tough 2nd half,managed to win 2-1 in the end,probably toughest game so far this season.
Shots 9(5) 11(6) Reading first.

Could be all sorts of things making this game tough,but it felt very good,plus,my two latest games I’ve been getting a few free kicks outside the box per game

Will try a few more games at OP sliders and user ft error at 60,obviously it’s a personal preference,and no go at the slider set in OP

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 03-21-2018 at 01:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »