Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #4033
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

i really shouldnt feel happy at being knocked out of carabao cup against oldham but i think its testament to how the new slider set has made things tougher.Played a tough championship game earlier v preston and it was tight until i went 2-0 up and ran out 5-1 winners.for me the whole experience has been made a lot more realistic and satisfying to play
Old 03-21-2018, 03:01 PM   #4034
Just started!

Screenshot (4).jpg

Any way to fix my broadcast camera? It seems like it's too zoomed in. And I use 20/0. Just curious if you guys use the camera mod or the broadcast camera this game offers
Old 03-21-2018, 03:47 PM   #4035
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerKaiser
Attachment 147990

Any way to fix my broadcast camera? It seems like it's too zoomed in. And I use 20/0. Just curious if you guys use the camera mod or the broadcast camera this game offers
Make shure that “single player” or/and “multiplayer” option has the right camera angle.
I get those confused and can’t edit zoom etc at times.
You should be able to zoom in on all cam angles,if it doesn’t work in career mode,try setting them in kick off mode

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2018, 04:04 PM   #4036
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Just needed to try something out,since I’ve been dominating games recently,both on 10 and 15 min WC.
And the game plays alright,but I’m outshooting the cpu a bit to much.
So for my career game vs Reading away (me Villa) I played 10 min WC and user pass error at 55 and user first touch at 60.

I got pretty much blown off the pitch,they dominated me completely,downside,cpu passing around 90%.

Decided to change back to pass error 50 again for the 2nd half,FT error still at 60 though.
Had a very tough 2nd half,managed to win 2-1 in the end,probably toughest game so far this season.
Shots 9(5) 11(6) Reading first.

Could be all sorts of things making this game tough,but it felt very good,plus,my two latest games I’ve been getting a few free kicks outside the box per game

Will try a few more games at OP sliders and user ft error at 60,obviously it’s a personal preference,and no go at the slider set in OP

I did this before the latest patch used FT 60 and I loved it... I saw animations I had never seen before. It just makes the game feel more loose and sloppy at times like real footy! The players with exceptional first touch stood out and the players without it struggled. More battles and scrambles as well as more fouls. I felt like I saw more set pieces. I could be tripping (placebo effect)but I really enjoyed games.

Love, Live, Life and always game!

Last edited by TheBigTicket205; 03-21-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:09 PM   #4037
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
I did this before the latest patch used FT 60 and I loved it... I saw animations I had never seen before. It just makes the game feel more loose and sloppy at times like real footy! The players with exceptional first touch stood out and the players without it struggled. More battles and scrambles as well as more fouls. I felt like I saw more set pieces. I could be tripping (placebo effect)but I really enjoyed games.
Heck yes,I saw a tougher,more sloppy gameplay as well.
I’m gonna keep playing a few more games on it,see if it continues.

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 03-21-2018, 05:35 PM   #4038
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerKaiser
Attachment 147990

If you play on PC, Fidel has a camera mod that lets you adjust zoom and height to absolutely extreme settings, and everything in between. Default broadcast is really too zoomed in and the range of adjustment in game is far too narrow, it barely makes any difference.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:44 PM   #4039
Rookie

WatchMeDrive's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Hey bro I play locked on to a single player like you... Are you noticing a high amount of shots by your team? I’m averaging atleast 23 a game! I’m using the OP sliders to a T... WC 15mins. I can’t figure out how to lower my teams shots. The CPU for the other teams I play average 10 at the most. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
10 Min, Legendary, OP sliders, Player Lock and I'm seeing the same. I'm shooting 15+ shots a game with my AC Milan super team. I regularly shoot 20+ times a game against lower table teams, but against Elite teams I'm seeing equal shots being put up by both sides. I played Man. Utd in the CL finals the other day and they actually shot a little over 15 shots, a lot more than myself, though I did park the bus for the majority of the game after going up 1-0.

Bad teams play loose defense and allow me more goal scoring chances, while elite teams play me really tight and always try to tackle/intercept before I can even get the near penalty area. I'm very satisfied with it though.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:10 PM   #4040
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Just needed to try something out,since I’ve been dominating games recently,both on 10 and 15 min WC.
And the game plays alright,but I’m outshooting the cpu a bit to much.
So for my career game vs Reading away (me Villa) I played 10 min WC and user pass error at 55 and user first touch at 60.

I got pretty much blown off the pitch,they dominated me completely,downside,cpu passing around 90%.

Decided to change back to pass error 50 again for the 2nd half,FT error still at 60 though.
Had a very tough 2nd half,managed to win 2-1 in the end,probably toughest game so far this season.
Shots 9(5) 11(6) Reading first.

Could be all sorts of things making this game tough,but it felt very good,plus,my two latest games I’ve been getting a few free kicks outside the box per game

Will try a few more games at OP sliders and user ft error at 60,obviously it’s a personal preference,and no go at the slider set in OP
I just gave 60 PE a shot against AC Monaco in a CL match. Like others have seen, there was good physicality, and it was pretty tough to move the ball through the midfield. And even though I won 3-0 I felt as though I had to work for it. They out shot me 16-12 as well which is something I haven't seen in a long time.

I will try 60 for a few more matches but overall I liked what I saw.

About to stream my next match against Chelsea on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/aarond1977

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »