Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2018, 03:14 PM   #4057
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Ok so this morning I started a manager career with Barcelona (my fav club) and I’m using player lock because my fav mode is created player career. And wow did the light bulb just come on for me. This is incredibly fun. I was having fun with the other mode but this is insane. At first I was kinda intimidated of manager career because of all the responsibilities and my lack of skill controlling the entire team, but I took the leap and I love it. I’ve been lurking in this forum for years using the sliders also even subscribe to Matt’s YouTube to stay up to date. I’ve always been a fan of the top notch work everyone in this community does it truly amazes me how bright you guys are when it comes to these things. I just can’t believe it took me so long to wake up and try this lol! Anyway wanna send another thanks to @adickerson and @ettnollbajen for helping me flip the switch! Game on boys! Thanks again!
I was the same way, I started playing player career mode because i wanted to see what it would look like if a superstar player like Messi played on a low division team. That morphed into what if someone bought a league 2 team and used it to develop american talent through investing in a kick *** youth academy, and through buying and training up younger players, which is where Im at now. I used to be terrified of career mode, especially since im relatively new to soccer and don't understand the game as well as I do other sports, but playing fifa these last few years has helped me learn.

And I like to use player lock because one, I suck at controlling the whole team, and 2, I like the Idea of watching my guys play to their ratings and how they grow over time. Glad you are enjoying it too.
Old 03-22-2018, 06:33 PM   #4058
Rookie

WatchMeDrive's Arena

OVR: 0

Are you guys using the Pro Camera on Player Lock? It's what I've been using but I really dislike the zoom when sprinting.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:10 PM   #4059
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeDrive
Are you guys using the Pro Camera on Player Lock? It's what I've been using but I really dislike the zoom when sprinting.
I’m using broadcast zoomed all the way out... Feels like I’m watching a real La Liga telecast. Beautiful!

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 03-23-2018, 01:06 AM   #4060
Rookie

I haven't picked up fifa in a few months but from the looks of the feedback on this updated slider set I'm going to test them out myself lol
Old 03-23-2018, 09:43 AM   #4061
Rookie

sorry if this has been asked but how should i adjust these if i wanted to play 6 or 7 minute halves?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 09:43 AM   #4062
Pro

Third season in on my player career with Stoke City.
Been having very tight and tough games.
1-0 1-0 1-0
Went back to 15 min games,It makes the games a bit more of a grind.
Had a sending off for the cpu last game,that game was a bit end to end though.
Plays excellent,but!

Tried my Fifa 17 career again,can’t help feeling that the cpu gameplay in that is so much better,calmer,more build up etc.

Will keep playing my 18 though since I’m enjoying it a great deal,but can’t help having one eye on my 17,might try setting it up as this one?

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 03-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #4063
Rookie

Quote:
Third season in on my player career with Stoke City.
Quote:
Went back to 15 min games
Jeez man, do you play every game?
Old 03-23-2018, 10:07 AM   #4064
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
sorry if this has been asked but how should i adjust these if i wanted to play 6 or 7 minute halves?

I’ve been playing 8 minute halves with this set and it still plays very well, so you could just try 6/7 minutes and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »