Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 04-25-2018, 02:56 PM   #4433
Rookie

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

What height & zoom do you guys play on Broadcast cam?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-25-2018, 03:31 PM   #4434
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
What height & zoom do you guys play on Broadcast cam?

As high up as possible for me,itís tricky,I play as Bournemouth and that camera is ridiculous,feel like itís from the bench

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 04-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #4435
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

[quote=adoptedscouse;2049332091]What height & zoom do you guys play on Broadcast cam?

I use 20 height and 0 zoom.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2018, 03:35 PM   #4436
Rookie

adoptedscouse's Arena

Might have to give it a try, used tele/broadcast for years but heard good things about just broadcast, just every time Iíve tried it Iíve switched back after half a game, how long roughly does it take to get used to it?

Old 04-25-2018, 03:37 PM   #4437
Just started!

I'm loving the sprint speed slider fix, I can play matches on a more realistic rhythm.

I still have one problem that I've never been able to address : the CPU full backs are absolute idiots, they never track my wing backs' runs, they just stand still while my wing backs run past them and it's way too easy for me to play through balls towards my wing backs. Is there a way to correct this and make it so that the CPU full backs actually follow my players when they make a run ?

Thank you.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:46 PM   #4438
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

Quote:
Might have to give it a try, used tele/broadcast for years but heard good things about just broadcast, just every time Iíve tried it Iíve switched back after half a game, how long roughly does it take to get used to it?
It took me a minute... probably 4 or 5 matches before I started to become comfortable with it.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:02 PM   #4439
Rookie

Quote:
Might have to give it a try, used tele/broadcast for years but heard good things about just broadcast, just every time I’ve tried it I’ve switched back after half a game, how long roughly does it take to get used to it?

I play on and off,depending on which game (16-17-18) and difficulty,took me 5-10 games.
The tricky part (for me) is crossing and trying to reach rebounds/second balls,angles being a bit weird

I’m getting into playing full manual,in my experience,that camera is a no go for that

Xbox :ettnollbajen

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 04-25-2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:32 PM   #4440
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

I was starting to think that things were getting too easy, I was able to sail through the Euro League with my Football League 1 side Lincoln City. I thought, well maybe since I have got them up to 4 stars and have a godlike, created cam that it could be possible. I was looking forward to playing in the Champions League with a FL Championship team when Barca came along and [email protected] all over that dream. They absolutely trashed me 4-1 (and my one goal came in the last min of penalty time) Although I was able to get off a bunch of shots(24), they dominated possession (56%-44%) and were hyper accurate (92%). It was one of the worst beatings I have received in a while, and I think the 80/100 FT is the key, the discrepancy in talent between their players and mine was actually evident. Luckily I was able to win the Carabo Cup so I will at least get another shot a Europe next season.

Last edited by adickerson; 04-25-2018 at 04:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »