Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #4465
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Few extra tweaks to sliders starting to get some good games, thought as I scored in 7 mins it would be a draw or some fifa bs somewhere lol

Anyway my goal colours might look strange as I’m playing in 4K and don’t record in 4K lol

https://youtu.be/vAmk7eSsE-c

Attachment 149842

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Once again,solid stats bro,can't really feel sorry for ya (Liverpool)
Good game by the looks of it

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2018, 06:28 PM   #4466
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Yes he’s at the Galaxy. Thorgan Hazard is an amazing winger for Monchengladbach, scored a few beautiful goals he’s set up.

Funny you should mention T Hazard mate,he scored in my 1-1 draw vs Augsburg,long run from his left wing,into the box,a cross that he chested down and smashed in

Yes very good player!
Raffael is pretty solid up front as well.
How's your Galaxy career going?

Old 04-26-2018, 06:34 PM   #4467
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Funny you should mention T Hazard mate,he scored in my 1-1 draw vs Augsburg,long run from his left wing,into the box,a cross that he chested down and smashed in

Yes very good player!

Raffael is pretty solid up front as well.

How's your Galaxy career going?

4th from bottom & struggling, Zlatan not scored in four games. 🤣🤣🤣

Old 04-26-2018, 07:43 PM   #4468
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
4th from bottom & struggling, Zlatan not scored in four games. 🤣🤣🤣

Bummer bro,hang in there,at least you can’t get relegated

Old 04-27-2018, 07:16 AM   #4469
Banned

I want to preface this saying I know I'll probably be banned, but that's fine because OS hasn't been that great a place for a while.

You guys in this thread are so obsessed with perfection and realism that you forget to enjoy the game. I bet you're all a bunch of really happy, fun people IRL. You know, the kind who have a really good day but get strung out over the barista forgetting to add extra foam to your machiatto - or whatever it is you drink. You let small little imperfections in a system ruin your enjoyment of the thing that system is meant to provide.

Stop obsessing over little numbers. If you want to min-max a game, do it with an MMORPG or something, not a game that's meant to let you unwind and forget about the real world for a minute. If you want realism, get a VR headset or go out and play some actual football. Stop overanalysing CPU behaviour and pass speed.

IT'S ONLY A FLIPPING GAME.

I wasted two years of my life buying into this junkworthy idea called realistic sliders. Now I play on default, with 6 minute halves, assisted passing, and manual everything else. You know what? I still lose to some really dodgy goals. But it doesn't bother me anymore. I write it down to what it is - A COMPUTER.

TL;DR - You're a bunch of lifeless idiots who wouldn't know fun if it screwed your mothers in front of you.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:23 AM   #4470
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiblue
I want to preface this saying I know I'll probably be banned, but that's fine because OS hasn't been that great a place for a while.

You guys in this thread are so obsessed with perfection and realism that you forget to enjoy the game. I bet you're all a bunch of really happy, fun people IRL. You know, the kind who have a really good day but get strung out over the barista forgetting to add extra foam to your machiatto - or whatever it is you drink. You let small little imperfections in a system ruin your enjoyment of the thing that system is meant to provide.

Stop obsessing over little numbers. If you want to min-max a game, do it with an MMORPG or something, not a game that's meant to let you unwind and forget about the real world for a minute. If you want realism, get a VR headset or go out and play some actual football. Stop overanalysing CPU behaviour and pass speed.

IT'S ONLY A FLIPPING GAME.

I wasted two years of my life buying into this junkworthy idea called realistic sliders. Now I play on default, with 6 minute halves, assisted passing, and manual everything else. You know what? I still lose to some really dodgy goals. But it doesn't bother me anymore. I write it down to what it is - A COMPUTER.

TL;DR - You're a bunch of lifeless idiots who wouldn't know fun if it screwed your mothers in front of you.
first of all,many thanks for your input sir.Now,i speak on behalf of most on here when i ask you not to generalize as you do not know anyone on here personally therefore are not in a position to judge anyone.If you have a problem with what goes on here why on earth are you posting?i suggest it is you that needs to look at themselves and stop wasting your own time contradicting yourself and quite honestly making an embarrasment of yourself.Good day to you bro and god bless

Last edited by djs1; 04-27-2018 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:36 AM   #4471
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
shouldnt you be at school?And i wont be responding to you anymore boy so do your worst it doesnt make a blind bit of difference.peace
Ah yes, fine way to continue this thread's tradition of never giving an answer as to why you're all so obsessed with this stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2018, 08:10 AM   #4472
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

More gameplay using 1.10. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/Wjn8VfX3W0A

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »