Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #473
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Guys, almost never plays full manual, so, take it easy.

Burnley x Newcastle (me)

https://mixer.com/FH1S
Lost 1-0. Had a tough time at the start of the game to pass the ball on full manual, but at the end it was a bit better.

It was fun, but i need more practice. Will play one more right now, on the same mixer chanell.

By the way, playing 10 mins WC
Old 09-30-2017, 10:24 AM   #474
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Lost 1-0. Had a tough time at the start of the game to pass the ball on full manual, but at the end it was a bit better.

It was fun, but i need more practice. Will play one more right now, on the same mixer chanell.

By the way, playing 10 mins WC
Lost 3-1 to Bournmouth. Created a little bit more, but struggling with full manual pass. Crossings also are too lobbed IMO.

The game was fun again, just need to get better. I just think my pacey wingers can't get separation when already in front of slower defenders.
Old 09-30-2017, 10:57 AM   #475
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Matt,

Would increasing the CPU marking slider result in more fouls given that they are marking their opponents closer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #476
Rookie

OVR: 1

Matt and co. At default we were seeing cb really attacking the opposing strikers at midfield on longer balls into feet. I feel like I am seeing that less with the sliders. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-30-2017, 11:22 AM   #477
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
We saw a lot of great things in this stream tonight. 45 sprint looked great, and as Blue says, didn't feel bad in match. My idea with 52/57 shot error was just simply, we as the user don't need to drastically change shot error compared to the CPU, who is hitting almost everything on target. Wonder what the threshold on shot error for the CPU is. If the values aren't as sensitive, maybe it's as high as 60?
So, where did you leave things relative to the OP?
Old 09-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #478
Just started!

Long time follower and user of these sliders, first time poster.

I've played several games on OP sliders. Good variety of results (4-4, 1-1, 0-0, 1-0). Using 9 minute halves and lower level teams (Austria Bundesliga). Usually not many fouls per game but that might be a patch issue for EA, not a slider issue? Anyways, great work - appreciate the efforts everyone puts in to making this great game even better.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:33 AM   #479
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Matt,

Would increasing the CPU marking slider result in more fouls given that they are marking their opponents closer?
Nope. I spent all last night testing things to draw more fouls and marking does very little. In fact it will cause more problems of higher for cbs as they will turn and drop too far back at times near goal as Matt has shown. I think the game speed is placebo as well. The 3 things I have found that help fouls is line settings that give you more opportunities for contact (chance at least....), increasing pressure and aggression tactics, and picking refs with strict card and foul calls. Even with all of that, you will still be hit or miss.
Fact is, game is what it is. I'm tired of trying to make it happen when it is nerfed by devs for most part. Not going to let it ruin the excellent sliders we have going now and fun the rest of the game is. Can hope for patch to help, but not holding my breath.
Twitter
YouTube
RCTID
Old 09-30-2017, 11:36 AM   #480
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

I agree with what a few people here have posted in regards to speed. I feel there isnít much separation between the real speedsters and those with average pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »